What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh for real? I dont remember. That sux. The original was fabulous! The bx1 didnt produce anything good? I didnt get any feed back from the testers except you I guess. Thank you. I guess I wont get to excited then. Oh well. :tiphat:

Pop them anyway. you never know when something nice shows up.

I was gonna say that finch doesn't look healthy. Is that wild?.

Anyone else noticed the big gaps between sentences like this is?. I'm typing them right under the previous but it puts it 3-4 spaces down from ea. I have been editing ea post so it puts it where it should be.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
WTF! This is the second time in 3 days that I Have been rained off the roof after the weather man says bright and sunny. I mean come on I cant have it rain with the fucking roof ripped open.

I have been lucky that I could get paper down before the rain.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I was at Tractor Supply buying chicken feed and saw a plastic dinosaur. I was thinking man I wonder if that dinosaur thought god when I die I want to be made into a plastic dinosaur. Maybe something bad ass like a T-Rex.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Chicken in the sky,
That's where Im going,
when I die.
Aint got no hang ups,
because I get high,
That's why Im going,
to the chicken in the sky

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im trying to start some old seed crosses I made years ago. Orange Crush/ Salmon Creek, LA Conf, Blue Crush, And some seeds Nevil sent me. I have them in a peroxide solution now for about 6 hours, after scarifying them. Next they will be divided between 2 different solutions. One of Gibberelic acid solution, and another of Humic acid and kelp extract solution. There are about 50 seeds. Hopefully some pop.

onavelzy

Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

off to do laundry this morning,then the usual garden chores and another few hours of trimming...

tomorrow i get to haul medium home,it may end up being two trips since i'm not using the black gold anymore...came with gnats last time...and it's apparently just earthworm castings and some compost added to sterile medium,both of which are easy enough to add into a bale of HP pro mix...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:got my laundry done...one of those days where a couple people stopped me to ask about the trailer set up...

off for a second trip...need to go to the bookstore and the fancy yuppy supermarket and grab a few things...and see if wallyworld has the cooler pads i need for the workshop cooler...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
the peroxide seeds sank already. the kelp/humic are still floating

Its hot and smoky here. Unhealthy air quality. We need some rain to put out those fires

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:phew! hot one today...not really hot,but once again fairly humid...

got everything on my list though...plus a bunch of overpriced crap from the yuppie mart...expensive,but they do have the best quasi-natural snack stuff for long bike rides...and almond croissants...and a slightly higher quality babe...it was lunchtime for office hotties there i guess...i'm betting there's a sweaty yoga milf hour as well!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:tumbleweed:phew! hot one today...not really hot,but once again fairly humid...

got everything on my list though...plus a bunch of overpriced crap from the yuppie mart...expensive,but they do have the best quasi-natural snack stuff for long bike rides...and almond croissants...and a slightly higher quality babe...it was lunchtime for office hotties there i guess...i'm betting there's a sweaty yoga milf hour as well!

I thought you met all your girlfriends at walmart.

Oh, and speaking of walmart.... Be sure and take your picture ID with you. The President says you now need a picture ID to buy groceries! What a dummy!

I wonder how many people are showing their ID to grocery clerks today in jest? :D
\

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Forgot about this jar of Diesel Fire.....has a year cure

picture.php

Busted it down for making some concentrates this weekend, into the freezer it goes along with the Everclear....

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I thought you met all your girlfriends at walmart.

Oh, and speaking of walmart.... Be sure and take your picture ID with you. The President says you now need a picture ID to buy groceries! What a dummy!

I wonder how many people are showing their ID to grocery clerks today in jest? :D
\

what about at the self check out machines that the grocery stores added in.

While I've been trying not to make comments like this, but... I have to agree that what he said was one of his stupidest if not stupidest things he has said. Some one should take his ID and not let him have food for a couple of weeks.

No ID, No food... WE have a new food Nazi!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts