What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Seems like my colony has been invaded and taken over.....1st attempt a no-go

picture.php

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." Henry Ford

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got great news! My mum found 8 year old Chemical Blue bx1 seeds in an old greeting card box that was in the way back of my mothers closet in a box. She comes out with the box in her hand asking me if those were mine.
And guess what? They're popping tails within 48 hours. :woohoo:
Chemical Blue bx1 = ((ChemD x ECSD(r)) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)

onavelzy

Veteran
Got great news! My mum found 8 year old Chemical Blue bx1 seeds in an old greeting card box that was in the way back of my mothers closet in a box. She comes out with the box in her hand asking me if those were mine.
And guess what? They're popping tails within 48 hours. :woohoo:
Chemical Blue bx1 = ((ChemD x ECSD(r)) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)

Sounds like a fun cross. how was the original Chem Blue F1?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Thought i ask here anybody know where i could find a thread featuring ingemars gear (specifically peacemaker). I have a lot of old seeds from him , majpot and a couple SOL crosses.Heres a short list
BubbaHoTep
Greendragon
HB?
Blue Satellite
Blue Satellite 2.2
And a few more
...just thought I'd drop this in here seeing as alot of older members are in here.I was gifted these seeds by a long time member and wanted to see if you guys knew anything .Thanks

T.JR

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

trimming and watching the final stage in paris...

tleaf....grew the 2.2 a couple years ago,really liked it,but my clone eventually started to autoflower on me...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Was in the hospital for a week

Was in the hospital for a week

Was in the hospital for a week and asked my wife if we processed 3 Girl Scout Cookies 8 week plants with the golf ball sized nuggets?

Oh you had me move them outside. It really worked out. She has now pulled off all of the fan leaves. She will cut the plants at the base for drying.

I have a great wife :party:

P.S. I have 3 GSC plants outside in a 5 gallon and two in three gallon pots :plant grow: end of indoor season due to heat

Grizz

Veteran
Was in the hospital for a week and asked my wife if we processed 3 Girl Scout Cookies 8 week plants with the golf ball sized nuggets?

Oh you had me move them outside. It really worked out. She has now pulled off all of the fan leaves. She will cut the plants at the base for drying.

P.S. I have 3 GSC plants outside in a 5 gallon and two in three gallon pots :plant grow: end of indoor season due to heat

Hope your feeling better. Hate hospitals

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

Yeah, but just think. Unc does all that, plus laundry, and grocery shop and cook top ramen. You probably should have married him instead. Well, if you were a goat anyway.....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The air quality is real poor here. The smoke from california wild fires is streaming down into the valley. Glad I'm not any closer

onavelzy

Veteran
The air quality is real poor here. The smoke from california wild fires is streaming down into the valley. Glad I'm not any closer

After having been through three different SD area fires, I know what you mean. The first two were hugemongous. I stayed at my home rather than evacuate. Evacuate to where? The whole eastern half of the county was on fire almost and the freeways were parking lots. There was so much smoke you could look up at the sun at noon. No telling what those of us who didn't bail out breathed in. Makes for some kick ass sunsets though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it may be hot in the summer but theres really nothing but brush to burn around here and thats just the edge of town,i live a couple hundred feet higher than the river so no flood worries,no major earthquake risk,no hurricanes,tornadoes are very rare,barely ever snows...and we have great new mexican food!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Holy shit its hot out there. 79 degrees. I just finished mowing the lawn. Hard to mow because it is so green.

No fires here or excessive heat like you guys are getting. Kind of makes up for the snow you guys ride me about having. But at least the air is clean and I dont have to worry about my house burning up.

Grizz

Veteran
3D printer guns legal ? Plastic guns. Untraceable. Good thing is one of those printers cost 250,000. And our genius president oked it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

trimming...second day manicuring,got 8oz done yesterday which is not bad considering i farted around all day...have two bins of stuff thats been big leafed and bucked down,and then another bin to clean up before manicuring,then a big bag of stuff that just needs to be cleaned up enough for hash...should end up with enough to to some experimenting with squishin and i will probably try the dry ice/bubble bag method and using dry ice to freeze dry the bubble hash...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
You can actually print them on $1000 hobby printer..

You can actually print them on $1000 hobby printer..

3D printer guns legal ? Plastic guns. Untraceable. Good thing is one of those printers cost 250,000. And our genius president oked it.

You can actually print them on a $1000 hobby 3D printer

They are single shot 22’s I believe..

These are not things I would print out. Peace :party:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to go run some errands...stuck at home all weekend trimming and watching the tour,it will be nice to get the legs turning even if its just 10-12 miles...already hot out...should be some rain this week and the forecast is for cooler temps....if i ever get this weed all trimmed up i might be able to actually enjoy it only being 92 outside!:)