What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

hayday

Veteran
Just think, if you had a job you could bike commute there 5 days a week and fuck off big style for two.

f. m. l. Bike commute and pot farm are the best of ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:F.I.H.....f&%k its hot!

funny story...

strava is basically social media for athletes,and like say facebook you can follow people you've never actually met in person...so a couple of years ago this guy and i were scrapping it out for KOM's on a bunch of different segments and we ended up following each other on strava,still have never met him in person although we have several friends in common...

so last summer he went on a road trip to vermont,whenever you record an activity on strava all the people who follow you can see it on their feed so i started jokingly saying he should bring me some maple syrup...and i basically haven't stopped bugging him about it since...he went again this summer and just got back...

today i was at the bike shop and what do you know,he dropped off a little bottle of maple syrup!:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got pics up in my Chemical Blue album. She was legit AF! Im glad I got her back even if its a BX1. Ill throw up a few for you....
Got 100% germ rate. 12 for 12 popped tails.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

You sent me some of those seeds. Didn't find anything. Not stable. I told ya about these a long time ago.

I woke up with a finger in my ass ..my brother got bagged with a dui .i did my best to stop him .sontimes people dont listen

LMAO... TMI .....

Last edited:

onavelzy

Veteran
I got pics up in my Chemical Blue album. She was legit AF! Im glad I got her back even if its a BX1. Ill throw up a few for you....
Got 100% germ rate. 12 for 12 popped tails.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Those look really nice man.

Wish I could get better pics like those. My wife keeps insisting I need a newer iPhone, at least one that has come out in the last 3 or 4 years. I've always resisted because I can call people just fine with the one I have. i guess its time though. I get embarrassed every time I post pics of plants

You can actually print them on a $1000 hobby 3D printer

They are single shot 22’s I believe..

These are not things I would print out. Peace :party:

I know they initially had problems with them exploding when the printed gun was fired but I was reading that a gunsmith has figured out a way around that.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My wife keeps insisting I need a newer iPhone, at least one that has come out in the last 3 or 4 years.

What the hell is an iPhone?

Just kidding, I don't live in a cave....but I've never used one...only even held one two or three times...
I think they're too smart for me.. I have a flip phone from Wally-world..
I can't even get a signal within 4 miles of my house...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got my 1st hand crafted glass in the mail today....I can already tell the difference vs what one gets locally at the smoke shops and convenience stores just by the weight of them :woohoo:

picture.php

Time to put a booger or two in them for a test ride

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:getting a little rain...there were some good sized thunderstorms all around town but the heat bubble over town often pushes them away...

done with garden chores for the day...still plodding through the trimming,just doing a coupla hours a day at this point,should be done by friday anyway...gonna try and ride a bunch this week...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look really nice man.

Wish I could get better pics like those. My wife keeps insisting I need a newer iPhone, at least one that has come out in the last 3 or 4 years. I've always resisted because I can call people just fine with the one I have. i guess its time though. I get embarrassed every time I post pics of plants

I know they initially had problems with them exploding when the printed gun was fired but I was reading that a gunsmith has figured out a way around that.

All u need is a decent PAS. Used on ebay for a good 1 is about 100$

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just use a shitty little Sony camera. Works fine.

I feed all kinds of birds, squirrel, and doves in my yard, and a funny thing is happening. They used to run or fly away when I came out, and watch me from above while I filled te feeders. They are starting to like and trust me. They have been letting me get real close recently. I went out to water the plants and this little guy let me take a bunch of close pictures. Like a foot away. So I figured, might as well try and sneak a pet. He let me pet him for about 30 seconds. He finally flew away. Those squirrels will be coming up to the sliding glass door pretty soon. They have already come up to my bedroom window to roust me out of bed when I sleep in on days off.

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I use my Samsung camara. The camara lens is cracked now because I dropped my phone. I have insurance on it. I need to swap it out so I can take decent pics again. As of now, the pics only come out ok if I’m in a dark room with the flash on. Any other time, the pics look washed out.

gmanwho

Veteran
Crazy photo DR.... the birds eye is so translucent it looks as if his/her eye socket is empty. nice photo...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You sent me some of those seeds. Didn't find anything. Not stable. I told ya about these a long time ago.

Oh for real? I dont remember. That sux. The original was fabulous! The bx1 didnt produce anything good? I didnt get any feed back from the testers except you I guess. Thank you. I guess I wont get to excited then. Oh well. :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: yeah doc,you dirty bird toucher!

mornin campers...slept in today..good thing i don't have anything to do aside from trim and fill the ro barrel back up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: alrighty...did my shopping trip for the day...not very hot out today but pretty muggy again...

and finally got my cherry cookie wax/shatter/whatever the heck it's called...

i guess this would be snap and pull since it's been de-waxed but too terpy to be shatter...gotta find my vape pen...oh right,it's on my riding fanny pack along with my danglebong! god forbid i don't have more than one way to get high on rides!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

anyway...it was 400 and some odd grams of trim,yielded just over 2oz,and after paying the percentage for the blasting i ended up with more stash and a nice chunk of change....

got it set up to go take cuttings of a half dozen plants on friday so a bunch of new stuff for the fall and winter...i think it's gonna be all about cookies this winter,i have cherry cookies,the forum cut,ogkb 2.0,thin mints and it looks like i'm gonna get another cookie cross and GMO so a six pack of cookie cuts...