What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Morning fellas.
The full blood-moon brought out some real crazies last night. :crazy:

Big things going down at Pioneer Valley Genetics.
Got the C-Banana x Jamaican Lambsbread seeds maturing up.
The Pure JLB f3 is pissing out f4's by the hand full.
Got Hammers Kush x JLB seeds all ready. Giving them out as freebies today and tomorrow on IG.

GG4 x SSSDH's are up, looking for a male.
Purps x Black Mouie are up, looking for a male.
Cherry Pie x FireAlienHaze are up, looking for a male.
The ChemD x 69'Skunk18(Uncle Fester) are up, looking for a male and female.

Im making these ~

(Cherry Pie x FireAlienHaze) x (GG4 x SSSDH) ........ or vice-versa.

MendoBreath x (Purps x Black Mouie) = Black Out

GG4 x (ChemD x 69'Skunk18(Uncle Fester)) = Festers Glue

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

the tour is all but over....garant thomas is the overall winner,froome managed to get 3rd,probably good he didn't win this year...

working on the trimming,i figure i will get the bulk of the plants cleaned up at least,be tomorrow before i get to final trimming...lots to do...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning fellas.
The full blood-moon brought out some real crazies last night.
crazy.gif

Big things going down at Pioneer Valley Genetics.
Got the C-Banana S1x Jamaican Lambsbread seeds maturing up.

Didn’t work out too good for me last time so I gotta pass, but that is a nice seed run �� should be some nice ones found in those

All good, Already have most spots filled. I ask u guys on everything I make. Only a few here ever wanted to test some out of those only onavelzy finished them .

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
yeah ...but don't don't go privately asking people for cash which is what she does...btw i never offered her anything ...she's the persistent one who wouldn't take no for an answer...i hope this settles the question ...peace all

Shit I thought she was recruiting for hydra or something. I wouldnt care if she was a dude . I am not going to judge> I mean unc is a old goat claiming to be a bike rider. Dont much care.

Now if she got my bud and didnt pay that would be something else. I mean my bud cures cancer and ends world hunger strikes. Not to even mention it stop my poverty.

packerfan79

Veteran
Shit I thought she was recruiting for hydra or something. I wouldnt care if she was a dude . I am not going to judge> I mean unc is a old goat claiming to be a bike rider. Dont much care.

Now if she got my bud and didnt pay that would be something else. I mean my bud cures cancer and ends world hunger strikes. Not to even mention it stop my poverty.

You got it backwards UNC is an old bike rider claiming his goat.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hail hydra!

:watchplant: another day of playing pot done with...gonna take me a couple more days to finish all this bud...no time for bikes or goats!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Look at Waxy giving ‘ole Gano a run for the pun :laughing:

Morning folks....sore from swimming...well actually from tussling with the young ones in the water.....