What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its already hot. No choice but to tough it out. PGE are slackers. Its been off since 5am. Been told 3 different fix times. Now its 2pm. I wont hold my breath.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Its already hot. No choice but to tough it out. PGE are slackers. Its been off since 5am. Been told 3 different fix times. Now its 2pm. I wont hold my breath.

That was me yesterday. Went out at 1 power co said on at 3, at 3 they said 6, at 6 they said 7.
Came on at 6:30.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I cant run my big 220 AC down stairs when the power goes off, but I do have 2 portable AC I can run non stop. I sat in a hot house last summer , when my AC broke down and I couldn't find a replacement in stock anywhere.
I wish I had this place set up to run a swamp cooler as well. I could run that off the sun for free

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Power just came back online. 8hrs of down time. Only thing I had to do was put my cuts from the mister into some water. Everything else should be fine. Veg room power is off right now anyway. will come on @6pm. Generators come in handy for sure. This has been the longest power outage since I bought this place.

Mega props to Hammer for this nice lady so far so frosted and smells unique
tiphat.gif

Hammers Kush @56
dance013.gif

View Image
View Image
View Image

Im curious if ur using high EC. What are u feeding her?>

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
8 hours w/o power would have been brutal here today.....would have had to go visit someone or hang out at the lake.

Waiting on the sun to go down so I can pick some veggies.....for the house to myself and the pooches tonight

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Love my Honda 2000e. I have two I can run in tandem.

I’ve only had to use it twice. :party:
:plant grow:
I had planned to go with 2 of the 2000s originally.They are top of the line. When I got to the Honda shop, I saw the 3000IS and fell in love. Not cheap, but I love the clean inverter power, reliability, and that key electric start is the cherry on top. I got the add on wheel kit, and all the extras

Grizz

Veteran
I don’t even want to think about power outage. 110 right now and arund10% humidity it’s brutal outside. Even the cats are inside chillin in front of a fan on the cool tile floor.
The fires are bad in Cali again. Poor guys. 2 more months of this shit really makes me miss NM

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey Fred....Yabba Dabba Doo :laughing: getting better and better each run. Heating the nail up to 685 Deg F now.....can sense the terps already.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For the young folks

Fred Flintstone is the main character of the animated sitcom The Flintstones, which aired during prime-time on ABC during the original series' run from 1960 to 1966.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

I don't think there's any young folks following this thread, unreg...

Just a bunch of us old fogies......especially Unc.. oh, and Doc and Grizz....Oh, and S4L, when he drops in...:biggrin:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
View Image

Power just came back online. 8hrs of down time. Only thing I had to do was put my cuts from the mister into some water. Everything else should be fine. Veg room power is off right now anyway. will come on @6pm. Generators come in handy for sure. This has been the longest power outage since I bought this place.

Im curious if ur using high EC. What are u feeding her?>

Been feeding at 900 ppm 1.8 ec

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Fred....Yabba Dabba Doo :laughing: getting better and better each run. Heating the nail up to 685 Deg F now.....can sense the terps already.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

For the young folks

Fred Flintstone is the main character of the animated sitcom The Flintstones, which aired during prime-time on ABC during the original series' run from 1960 to 1966.
Man I pulled one out of my nose that looked just like thst

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel it really isent her fault. You guys seem to go Gaga over a girl around here. Like the smell of pussy makes you dumb. Your not the only one so don’t feel bad.

What’s she supposed to do when everyone offers her cuts seeds ? Say no ?

yeah ...but don't don't go privately asking people for cash which is what she does...btw i never offered her anything ...she's the persistent one who wouldn't take no for an answer...i hope this settles the question ...peace all

Latest posts

Latest posts