What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some new memory for my pc a couple days ago. I must feel like Unc after getting new bike parts.
not unless you were in your underwear when you installed it!

I feel it really isent her fault. You guys seem to go Gaga over a girl around here. Like the smell of pussy makes you dumb. Your not the only one so don’t feel bad.

What’s she supposed to do when everyone offers her cuts seeds ? Say no ?

that was the problem,turned out to be a dude in drag!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not unless you were in your underwear when you installed it!

that was the problem,turned out to be a dude in drag!:)

Ain't nothing worse when doing a reach around and finding a prick instead of a cockpit.

I feel it really isent her fault. You guys seem to go Gaga over a girl around here. Like the smell of pussy makes you dumb. Your not the only one so don’t feel bad.

What’s she supposed to do when everyone offers her cuts seeds ? Say no ?

I offered some of my seeds she said no lol

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
GG4 @56 and Hammers Kush bottom right
I think I nailed it since I been focus staying away from strip clubs

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Fuck you all. Bunch of pot heads. Cant trust you dope smokers.

My mom said I could be anything I wanted. So I want to be anything but Uncle Fishsticks. Thank god she was right. I am not Fishsticks. I am more of a jerk.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Fuck you all. Bunch of pot heads. Cant trust you dope smokers.

My mom said I could be anything I wanted. So I want to be anything but Uncle Fishsticks. Thank god she was right. I am not Fishsticks. I am more of a jerk.

Do you need to smoke a bowl? or several?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Since it is a full moon today, popping seeds is in order.....Sar Hawza for the CBD. Megafauna and NASA Bruce looking for a male.....females will get culled on those this round.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

pretty good tour stage this morning,looks like froome lost his podium place,just a time trial tomorrow and the final stage sunday...

rained pretty hard last night,a whole 6/10ths of an inch:)

time to get to chores i suppose,the usual stuff....got one more bike repair to deal with,got a leaking valve stem i think,should be fairly simple...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

pretty good tour stage this morning,looks like froome lost his podium place,just a time trial tomorrow and the final stage sunday...

rained pretty hard last night,a whole 6/10ths of an inch:)

time to get to chores i suppose,the usual stuff....got one more bike repair to deal with,got a leaking valve stem i think,should be fairly simple...

I found your dab rig...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
goatokes!

haven't seen the goats since last summer,the dam where the were is starting to get overgrown again with the monsoon...

off to wallyworld in a bit...then back to the grind,got a bunch of plants to break down and get sweating...probably be stuck trimming all weekend...gonna put a lot of stuff in to be made into bubble and get enough together to start squishin...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dubble Banana Mango Haze, cut- DBMH-st

This cut stands out for its purple hues, and concord grape flavor, right over the top of the sour Dubble. Healthy plant, real good cut.

picture.php

Heres a Shiva Bucksaw blade leaf
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:bleh!

pretty muggy out today...time for lunch and a nap,then back to chores...always something that needed done yesterday around here,i imagine getting high and taking naps has something to do with that...:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Latest posts