What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Didn’t crack 90 here but was 89.

Just got back from a pretty damn fine meal out. 20th anniversary of the first date with my wife and our 10th wedding anniversary.
Had chateaubriand for two and a couple of lobster tails. Delicious food in an old 1927 English Tudor originally built for one of the auto company big wigs. Not a bad night.

Hope all are well if not cool.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It was well over 100 here today. Someone at work said it was 105 outside, so that means at least 115 in the plant. I think the hottest ive seen in the plant was 123 degrees. It is horrible. When you breathe, its real strange and uncomfortable, like breathing from a hair dryer. It hurts to breath. I walk quickly between offices, and splash my face constantly.

You guys remember I went vegan a few months ago, and alcohol free 5 weeks ago? Im down from a top weight of 216 lbs, to 178 today.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another day of playing "pot"....hopefully this one won't wreck my back!

got a little rain last night,looks like it's going to rain today so maybe not a hundred frickin degrees out again...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn’t crack 90 here but was 89.

Just got back from a pretty damn fine meal out. 20th anniversary of the first date with my wife and our 10th wedding anniversary.
Had chateaubriand for two and a couple of lobster tails. Delicious food in an old 1927 English Tudor originally built for one of the auto company big wigs. Not a bad night.

Hope all are well if not cool.

a tudor? i figured auto execs would have at least a fodor!:)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I must have missed something :dunno:. I asked but no one seems to want to say what happened.

Not sure either but don’t really care to know. Keep my head down over head and try to mind my own business.
Hammer one of the mendobubbatk’s is shaping up nicely a few weeks in. Good smells and looks like it will be a dark purple one. Already has dark purple coloring under all the white hairs. Think they are at the three week mark today.
Will get pics soon, power is out right now. Posted a vid of a cool fan leaf on ig today, green on the topside and purple on the bottom.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Evening folks,
I haven’t even asked because if I haven’t directly dealt with you in the past, then I don’t really care. I do keep good mental notes on whom has bashed whom....keep up with who is dick riding who, who has anger issues,......etc in case I would ever want to deal with them. Over the years people I would have trusted are now off that list...not hard to really tell personalities by what people type.
About to smoke a big ‘ole fattie and do some housework whilst waiting for the sun to go down.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all knew you were busy hanging out with your Mister :biggrin:
Oh ya it keeps me cool ....

Not sure either but don’t really care to know. Keep my head down over head and try to mind my own business.
Hammer one of the mendobubbatk’s is shaping up nicely a few weeks in. Good smells and looks like it will be a dark purple one. Already has dark purple coloring under all the white hairs. Think they are at the three week mark today. Will get pics soon, power is out right now. Posted a vid of a cool fan leaf on ig today, green on the topside and purple on the bottom.
I would normal agree, Not his 1st post about it. Airing ur dirty laundry in public only invites people to ask what happened.:tiphat:

I saw that leaf. Hopefully she turns into something worth keeping.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yup,i pretty much figure if i aint been talking to you for years here i'm not gonna deal with you on any sort of swapping fashion...

i don't even swap with people here in town that much,nothing worse than watching the quality of a good clone go to hell...

garden chores in a bit...

Grizz

Veteran
Everyone wants something. I find being up front and honest goes a long way around here. Icmagfam is a very good and blessed family. I find they go out of there way to help you when you need help. Betraing that trust just ain’t worth it.

Grizz

Veteran
final warning ..stay away from aspen ...she is a manipulator
I feel it really isent her fault. You guys seem to go Gaga over a girl around here. Like the smell of pussy makes you dumb. Your not the only one so don’t feel bad.

What’s she supposed to do when everyone offers her cuts seeds ? Say no ?

Latest posts

Latest posts