What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
I tried to get someone to post the pic of trump sitting in Putin’s lap that I posted on ig last night It pretty well clears up what they were doing in the 2 hr private meeting ��

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon,putin would never let trump sit in his lap...probably had a lackey do something unspeakable to him while he taped it for future "favors" he needs his little bitch to do...nothing complicated,just continue to fuck everything up...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon,putin would never let trump sit in his lap...probably had a lackey do something unspeakable to him while he taped it for future "favors" he needs his little bitch to do...nothing complicated,just continue to fuck everything up...

I've never prefaced the orange clown's name with the word president, not in spoken nor written word, he'll never be considered 'yadda yadda trump' by me :smokey:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
comrade trump is probably more appropriate anyway...

less trump,more goats!:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

got everything done in the grow room last night...took almost 2 hours,mainly because my back went all funky on me...the bad disc in my lower back decided to go out right in the middle of everything...not feeling to good this morning,looks like i'm skipping the trim job today...and i still have clean up work to do in the garden....need all the stakes from the last round of plants...and all the pots need to be dealt with...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hope your back feels better UNC!

On our 5th consecutive day of rain. Nice light rain that we desperately need.

What clones did you get Unc?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be getting peanut butter breath,wedding cake,maybe gmo,and a few others i cant recall off the top of my head...

we got a little rain last night,not much,but the forecast is back to typical monsoon pattern so there should be more rain this week and cooler temps...

good stage on the tour today,short but brutal,doesn't look like froome is gonna win this year but his teammate garrant thomas looks solid...one more mountain stage to go and a time trial to decide the race...

gotta make a walmart trip today,hopefully a little ride will loosen the back up,i have a bit of cleanup to deal with...more of an annoyance than truly painful...a good long nap will be in order though...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: i dunno jw,that pic is pretty ditty!:)

it was mac i was thinking of earlier...so mac,peanut butter breath,wedding cake,and i think gelato....i should be able to get a bunch of cuttings of each...

got some cuts i need to get stuck in rr's today,after lunch and a nappy...

riding to the store didn't help my back any...gonna be a lazy day i think...probably put in an hour of garden time anyway...

O

[omerta]

On our 5th consecutive day of rain. Nice light rain that we desperately need.

Sometimes there is so much rain, that beans start to germinate being still on buds. This is happening in the middle of summer, And you don't need to live in country with any rain season.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Boys.... Y'all miss me... Been super busy and I took Unc's advise.... I took a minute to actually learn how to grow.... What ya think..... Grizz this Buds for you... you sexy mother.... GG4 at 12 weeks

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hope y'all have been playing nice.... This thread is like a meat grinder.... Just never know where shits going to go... Y'all are a trip...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts