What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 sundays in a row with 40+ mile rides over hard singletrack...today wasn't so hard except for the heat....covered the miles in between trail sections pretty quickly until we got to the stupid power line road,that part sucked...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Feel better quickly 420...All us old farts on this thread need to stick together!

Went to the hideout this morning to water the girls, along with some Neptune's fish ferts and a little bit of Mag...

Mrs. G went out there with me and was blown away!
I'm pretty pleased with the way the girls are growing...
Almost no bad bugs, but lots of good ones...Assassin bugs, wheel bugs, lady bugs and predator flies and wasps are keeping the bad bugs completely under control!

Here's a couple pics: One month ago and today..
In the first pic, the plant with the red circle under it is the same girl as the one I'm standing behind in the second pic, exactly one month later..
I guess they like the soil at the hideout..

Attachments

• june 22.. hideout.jpg
    june 22.. hideout.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 12
  • july 22.... hideout.jpg
    july 22.... hideout.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 10

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
BW picture is cool....I like that one best as well Gano.

The hideout is rocking, bet it feels good to stand amongst the plants.

I am sitting on back porch enjoying a coffee and a spliff...waiting on daylight.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
With the growth structure and density of the flowers, Im hoping it keeps the caterpillars out of them, but Im nervous about botrytis since they're so big, dense and solid.
Catch 22 I guess? we shall know soon enough. I put some Jamaican Lambsbread pollen on a few buds of the HK I just harvested so I got about 10 beautiful seeds of Cherry Banana Jamaican.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another hot day coming...supposed to cool off by tomorrow and only be regular hot rather than "why have you forsaken us!" hot...needless to say,i'm looking forward to fall...

at least i'm still getting the miles in...sort of...just crossed 3000 miles for the year which i should have done in june..might not hit 7000 this year but 6000 miles should be doable without much fuss...and over 120,000 feet climbed so far....200,000 for the year shouldn't be much trouble,be nice to make over the quarter million mark though...

should have a bunch of new cuts to play with this week...got the trim job and my own harvest to deal with as well so lots of playing "pot" this week...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am excited to see HK being grown outdoors, will be a first? Or did ~star~ run it last year outdoors?

In late from work.....smoking and then gotta get busy. I did a horrible job with the veggie garden this year...overgrown with weeds, rampant insects, and general neglect.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was at Hammers house quite awhile back, going through his assorted buds. He was telling me about Hammers Kush. I turned to him and said " Well, is it any good?" His jaw dropped, and he got an expression somewhere between perturbed, and sad, and replied, " Well, I named it Hammers Kush"! Im such a dick sometimes.... :D
I think I tried it and liked it a lot. Ive had some pretty wasted drives home from there.

HK looks like a really nice plant. I wouldn't mind having it in my garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts