And get back some nice organic nutrients from these fellas

picture.php

About to start another bin this evening

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

off to wallyworld in a minute,more or less taking the day off from riding as it will be hot as burning donkey ass again today...supposed to be going for a long ride tomorrow when it will also be hot so another early start since i will need to leave the house at 6am...may have to lop the last 20 miles of the ride off depending on how fast we knock out the first 35 miles...doing a link up of 4 different sets of singletrack...the first two are fairly close together,the third has a bit of a slog to get to,but the last is like 10 miles and we pretty much have to take roads to get there so just have to see how hot it is...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI I cant reply to messages left in rep... If u have any questions ask or put them on my wall so I can reply...

The MAC F2 are for my personal use. I made them from the few seeds I had. They will be used for pheno hunts only. I hope to find something better than the single MAC female I got and culled.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Maybe you could get some Grand daddy purple and make some MAC Daddy with it :biggrin:

picture.php

The tall one is a volunteer plant. We believe it is GG4 x Headband x two other crosses
picture.php

Those hoops are not short. That is a very tall plant

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

off to ride in an hour...smoking a bowl and guzzling coffee down...pretty much ready to go aside from getting dressed and filling water bottles...gonna be hot today so we will decide where we end up riding to as we go along...maybe just up to the waterfall...not a long ride mileage wise but it is a big heaping helping of climbing...but then of course nothing but downhill after that...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks :tiphat:

Bud of choice for this Sunday morning is a C99f2 made by bugman52, sweet delicious aroma hinting around pineapple. Not a big yielder, but the high makes up for it.

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Maybe you could get some Grand daddy purple and make some MAC Daddy with it :biggrin:

View Image

The tall one is a volunteer plant. We believe it is GG4 x Headband x two other crosses
View Image

Those hoops are not short. That is a very tall plant

She wasn't willing to go for the light dep, eh?

You've got quite the jungle going in that first shot. Once you get to that many large plants, how are you able to monitor for pests, caterpillars, aphids, whatever?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
She wasn't willing to go for the light dep, eh?

You've got quite the jungle going in that first shot. Once you get to that many large plants, how are you able to monitor for pests, caterpillars, aphids, whatever?

Its a lot of work.
Once the plants get big, you have to snake under them on the ground, on your belly. The plants aren't quite as big as last year We spray the plants with organics and even ro water to keep any pests off balance. I just did a final spray of BT. Most plants have just begun going into bud

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that was a tough one...another ride off the bucket list though,a hookup of 4 different trail systems in one ride...turned out to be 46 miles and about 2500 feet of climbing which makes it sound way easier than the hotter than burning donkey ass day we chose to do this ride...yup,98 out right now so we missed the worst heat anyway!:biggrin:

thirsty...hungry...need weed and shower...

Latest posts

Latest posts