What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder how Dan is doing

worn out , tired , feel like shit still ..... but i'm 98% done getting everything out & in storage . only have the power line to the flower room to take down & the RO machine , prefilters & booster pump & lines to take down tonight , then a general clean up tomorrow & the grow rooms are officially shut down ...... :cry:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
worn out , tired , feel like shit still ..... but i'm 98% done getting everything out & in storage . only have the power line to the flower room to take down & the RO machine , prefilters & booster pump & lines to take down tonight , then a general clean up tomorrow & the grow rooms are officially shut down ...... :cry:

Hang in there Bro. You will find a way to make it happen again soon.
I'm glad you got on here. I've been worried about you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess a tent at home wasnt possible?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess a tent at home wasnt possible?

I think that house is another problem

thats exactly right Doc .... can't take the chance . its bad enough i have my moms here , but i don't have to keep a 10 week schedule with them like i would a flower run , don't plan on being here that long . actively looking for a place to live/grow as we speak . :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna grab some cuts of mac,peanut butter breath,and wedding cake at the trim job next week...think theres some others there as well...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Finished a round of spraying the garden for bugs yesterday. Next is a round of taking cuttings. I've been thinking that the powdered rooting powder is a little old now, think it's at least 3 years old now. I think fresher rooting powder would be stronger.

I also have a bunch of seeds that I need to work on cleaning.

mdgg4

gonna grab some cuts of mac,peanut butter breath,and wedding cake at the trim job next week...think theres some others there as well...

When I got these cuts they were sick as shit, been nursing them along. Was told they are Wedding Cake. Very sativa Dom, somebody let me know if these look legit

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Latest posts

Latest posts