What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I got a problem with my RO unit, the first filter housing is leaking a drop or two at a time when the water is turned on.

Any of you have issues with any of your housing parts on your RO units to start to drip?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a problem with my RO unit, the first filter housing is leaking a drop or two at a time when the water is turned on.

Any of you have issues with any of your housing parts on your RO units to start to drip?

Most tops have a large o-ring that needs to be lubed.I would at least take it off and clean it. U need to get some lube like this. The quick connect fittings should have Teflon tape on them. Sometimes u might need to snip off the tip of ur tubing so it seats well. Nothing else should be leaking.

https://www.amazon.com/Lube-tube-2-...F8&qid=1532030860&sr=8-6&keywords=o+ring+lube

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

Tired of that drip, drip, drip of gonorrhea? Peter Rooter, that's the way. You just flush those problems down the drain.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty...to sum up...trimming sucks,its hot out,going riding in an hour...

was just watching the replay of todays stage....gonna have to wait to see the end until i get home,not available yet...of course i already know who won the stage so i will probably just skip to the end and watch them climb alp de huez

Hashishh

I've got a seedling with a defect. Wondering if this is something I did or was it purely genetics? It had been in this state for somewhere around 2.5 weeks. My other seedling sprouted and grew just fine. Both were treated the same.
It did go through quite a bit of heat stress the first couple of days in the tent. But it didn't even develop a growing tip. I've since pinched the leaves off about 2 days ago to try and mess with it a bit. I'm gonna keep it alive as long as I can lol.

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
peeps R still getting the ban here at ICMAG? what happened to OGDW ??

I’m here brother.:huggg: Can’t wait to hook you up this harvest in Croptober! That C-Banana S1 wax was terpy as hell and I’d like to repay the favor and give you some nice flower to make some wax out of for yourself. :tiphat: I’ve missed that wax man. I think about it all the time. Soooo good.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Evening folks....

Freeloaders in the garden are never welcome, raining tonight but they will have had their last supper soon :shooty:

picture.php

hoping you got everything moved and that you can take a long week at the campsite to chill my friend

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m here brother.:huggg: Can’t wait to hook you up this harvest in Croptober! That C-Banana S1 wax was terpy as hell and I’d like to repay the favor and give you some nice flower to make some wax out of for yourself. :tiphat: I’ve missed that wax man. I think about it all the time. Soooo good.

currently have 6 different strain specific varieties made from my own flowers ..occasionally the opportunity arises & i'm seeing 40 per gram & 500 per ounce for the$e

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I can imagine you could. Quality was off the charts. I let a few people smell the terps at Genetraders and it blew away the terps they had. They agreed that was something special.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should have a big ol slab of cherry cookies coming back soon...

back from riding,just a quick 27 mile jaunt along the ditchbanks and the river,pretty mellow ride,got a little time coming back to crush some pedal...the little cutie ive been selling weed to was along tonight:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

heading off to the trim job soon,short day....better not interfere with my nap today dammit!

up late watching the end of the tour stage after the gravel ride...a lot of early mornings this week...another 4am wakeup this sunday...

Latest posts

Latest posts