What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

R

Robrites

Okay, fess up. Which one of you stoners went to France?

t4BLDcj.gif

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time - Leo Tolstoy

Getting closer and closer each day :woohoo:

picture.php

As info :biggrin: Count Lyov Nikolayevich Tolstoy, usually referred to in English as Leo Tolstoy, was a Russian writer who is regarded as one of the greatest authors of all time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not me,i only get that high off the ground on a ladder!

literature hint,don't read russian authors in mid winter in alaska,far too depressing...

redlaser

Veteran
That wont have any effect. Ive done 10+ applications. Rarely does fem pollen drop off like male pollen does. When I make fem pollen I have to pick off all the open flowers and run them through my pollen box. I can collect the pollen from the glass plate after.

I did try collecting the opened flowers and sifting them, it seemed to yield very small amounts, like trace amounts. When applied it didn’t cause the pistils to brown out so it appears non viable.

I’ve gotten good male flowers with colloidal silver, but it would often kill the plant halfway through the process. I’m going to do a plant half silver and half sts only apply it less, like 2-3 apps.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just a quick peek into the hideout....looking pretty nice!

When September gets here, and the night time temps cool down, I'll be taking my bedroll out there to sleep with my girls...

Attachments

• july 14.jpg
    july 14.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did try collecting the opened flowers and sifting them, it seemed to yield very small amounts, like trace amounts. When applied it didn’t cause the pistils to brown out so it appears non viable.

I’ve gotten good male flowers with colloidal silver, but it would often kill the plant halfway through the process. I’m going to do a plant half silver and half sts only apply it less, like 2-3 apps.

If the male stamen turns brown something went wrong. You wont get any pollen from these. They need to be bright yellow. I don't have any issues with STS/..I do about 4-6 applications but I never really pay any attention to that. I spray them at least 2x a week.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

exciting tour stage today,good mountain top finish...

watering day in the garden,and of course a quick grocery store trip,tomorrow i work at the trim job breaking plants down and plucking fans,the the thursday gravel ride,just 25 miles of almost all flat riding...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
No the ditty:biggrin: pic was confiscated by a mod. Some girl complained about it. :biggrin:

You remember which mod confiscated it? Gypsy would like to see it, the picture. He asked if I could find it for him. I happened to mention about the picture, from a few years ago and then Gypsy decided he wanted to see the picture.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
What’s cracking fellas? Not much here....porch sitting with the pooches and a spliff of bug’s c99f2

So do you sleep at the hideout because of worries of rippers or just being with the gals? Damn I would love to camp out in a big ‘ole patch of marijuana as it matures.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
So do you sleep at the hideout because of worries of rippers or just being with the gals? Damn I would love to camp out in a big ‘ole patch of marijuana as it matures.

Lol! Ripper's?? No, they'd never suspect I grew, and even if they ever did they'd never find the hideout!

I sleep there in the Autumn, on a 60 degree night because it's just so damn cool to go to sleep and then wake up in the morning underneath 8 foot tall marijuana plants!:dance013:
I even take a tiny backpacker's stove, so I can have a cup of coffee with my girls before I pack up and hike back home...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:just hangin here,went and got groceries earlier,did some work in the veg room,did a hand wash of bike shorts....although i coulda made a batch of sweaty ball soup in case jw comes by,i know it's his favorite,especially the cream version:)

all done in flower,going to the trim job tomorrow to break down plants,then a gravel ride at night...got my headlights and blinky charging already,vape pen next and of course gotta give the danglebong a quick rinse:sasmokin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:bongsmi:just hangin here,went and got groceries earlier,did some work in the veg room,did a hand wash of bike shorts....although i coulda made a batch of sweaty ball soup in case jw comes by,i know it's his favorite,especially the cream version:)

:laughing: Aw man, now that's just fuckin' gross!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to the trim job in a bit...hopefully theres plenty of people so it goes quick...6:30 seemed like an extra early time to get up today considering i will probably get up at 4am sunday to go ride...

hopefully i have time to watch the tour stage today...alpe de huez is on the climb menu today,should be some major poonage on the stage today...already some big name sprinters not making the time cut...3 HC rated climbs on todays stage,which is french for hard as crap!