What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
MAC

MAC

Morning folks!
Been busy already...fertilized the lawn amongst my normal routine. Had to sacrifice the bike ride.

MAC is Alien Cookies x (Columbian x star fighter) made by capulator. Very popular right now. Pics on IG look great and has great reviews but cap also has 40k followers so word spreads fast. No idea if there are winners in every pack or if there are any herm issues with Mac seeds? Did you run the female yet Hammer? You got one F and two M out of the three seeds you popped didn’t you?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

not much going on today,should be cool enough to go to tuesday night ride and its an off day from the garden so pretty much farting around the house then a bike ride...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sounds like a nice mellow day! What ya smoking on today Unc?

Well I survived yesterday, 98 degrees and 92% humidity. Was the worse day I ever worked outside in all my life. Glasses fogged no matter what I did. Drank 2.5 gallons of water and still have not taken a piss.

Then it rained, sweet rain. Boy we needed it! Working on more fencing today. Also getting pics of Hammer's plants for my journal and taking clones of everything. Last clones I took I left the dome on inside the greenhouse. Melted those like a champ! Dammit! It's ok all are bushes so plenty of clones available to take more.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cookie kush this morning...

yup,sunday was a seriously sweaty ride,i drank about 5-6 liters during the ride and like a gallon and a half afterwards but i was hydrated enough to pee plenty,probably didn't quite make up the 3000 calories the ride burned though,that usually takes a couple days after a big ride...

gonna go back to being hot and dry though,maybe some 100 degree days again...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
being in the North East it was brutal out there yesterday i can concur w/lester beans...the rain was a blessed relief ... i throw down 220 gallons per watering & i been doing so damn near every day it's been so hot and dry

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Slept from 10-10. Ive been out in the orchard preparing another big garden in virgin soil, when the pile of llama poo was. Ive got the chipper and tiller ready to roll. I need some more chain saw gas though.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks!
Been busy already...fertilized the lawn amongst my normal routine. Had to sacrifice the bike ride.

MAC is Alien Cookies x (Columbian x star fighter) made by capulator. Very popular right now. Pics on IG look great and has great reviews but cap also has 40k followers so word spreads fast. No idea if there are winners in every pack or if there are any herm issues with Mac seeds? Did you run the female yet Hammer? You got one F and two M out of the three seeds you popped didn’t you?

I was gifted 5 seeds. I got 3 of those seeds to pop. 1 FEMALE, 2 MALES.. The female was not a keeper. Quality was not very good. like all finding good phenos is what we want. I didn't have many seeds to start with. I used the male I liked to make 3 crosses. I made a small lot of MAC F2's for personal pheno hunting.

The Humidity here has been 20%. I struggle with this every summer.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you watch there Helsinki press briefing you will know what this means..

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Embarrassing shit right there. Big bad trump took in the ass. I really wonder what Putin has on him? Obviously something pretty bad

More than likely undisputable proof that Trump knew of, or was actively involved with the corruption concerning our election.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Embarrassing shit right there. Big bad trump took in the ass. I really wonder what Putin has on him? Obviously something pretty bad

I'm pretty sure he got him in acts of infidelity he doesn't want his wife to know about. Probably on film or pics.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:alrighty,time to head out to ride...because what's better in the middle of a july afternoon in the desert than a bike ride?:)

not all that bad out,only 91 and less than 30% humidity so really all things considered pretty nice...

good mountain stage on the tour this morning,love the climbing bits,more exciting than the flat stages for sure...

redlaser

Veteran
I'm pretty sure he got him in acts of infidelity he doesn't want his wife to know about. Probably on film or pics.

That and money laundering, banks wouldn’t touch him after the sixth bankruptcy filing. He brags on tape about Russians paying 3-4 times over in real estate deals he’s been jnvolved with.

Hey on another subject, have you ever had STS reveresed plants not produce pollen?
I had six go all male but the male flowers basically opened up dead/dried up/ non viable.
I’m thinking possibly too many apps of sts, about 6-7 instead of the 3-4 was the issue,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That wont have any effect. Ive done 10+ applications. Rarely does fem pollen drop off like male pollen does. When I make fem pollen I have to pick off all the open flowers and run them through my pollen box. I can collect the pollen from the glass plate after.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...short ride,just 24 miles or so...no one else had showed up for the usual tuesday night ride yet so i had the whole place to myself...

it was pretty slippery out there,like riding on kitty litter ball bearings