What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Green Crack

Here’s my first run with her. Must admit, she wasn’t the healthiest going in to bloom...her replacement is lookin great though.

picture.php

Stardawg Corey cut

Super duper pumped about finally getting this one! :woohoo: Can’t wait until she starts to stress out the carbon scrubber!

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I told ya she smells good. Heat is a terp killer.
With the new ac I can really get temps down. The sad thing is these were subject to 117 degrees when the last ac shit the bed. I wonder if that had something to do with the lack of height. They were only one week in so no flower development was present at that time.
Funny thing is some orange glue (Orange Ops v2) went from Orange smells to mint after that ordeal. They were at about three or four weeks.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unfortunate bounce under power, not good for that derailleur either :dunno:

YgSUccn.jpg

found this one unc, reminded me a bit of your signature pic :)

ezOCdTG.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ur flowers always look great VP.

I have 2 more DBMH seed plants in veg. Both look great.

The Flashbang seeds are gonna be all tan no striping on these. I cant figure out why some seeds have strips some don't. All get the same amount of time to ripen. Peyote x Querkle)x MAC will have strips.

Attachments

• DSCN6679.jpg
    DSCN6679.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN6681.jpg
    DSCN6681.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 14

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ur flowers always look great VP.

I have 2 more DBMH seed plants in veg. Both look great.

The Flashbang seeds are gonna be all tan no striping on these. I cant figure out why some seeds have strips some don't. All get the same amount of time to ripen. Peyote x Querkle)x MAC will have strips.

Thx Hammer! That’s awesome coming from you, as well as any of the regulars on this thread. :good: The HK cut I had never recovered. I tried my damnedest to revive her but never could get her to straighten up. Hopefully I get a healthy cut again one day.

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
environmental conditions has the biggest impact on what we get at harvest. If we get that under control the rest inst hard.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My last grow of Hammers Kush got overfed. I have four that will go in next and I will make sure they don’t get overfed. I’ll keep it at around 300 ppm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U really need to try fluffing the top medium. Its hard to do on Automated multiple watering systems If u can its worth it. No more gnats.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
off to ride in about an hour...its all coffee and bongloads until then...and getting ready...but mainly the coffee and bongloads...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Have a great ride unc 👊

No ride yet for me....waiting on the wife to get up first so she can join.

So about to spray all the houseplants with triple action....some mite action on our “cat” palm....I divided it a week or so ago and when they started looking like shit I assumed it was because of cutting it in two.....nope. Have had that palm for several years so gotta do what I gotta do to keep it.

gmanwho

Veteran
I’ve been dealing with fungus gnat larvae and clones. I wonder if this has something to do with dudding

sounds like root aphids... reason i say that is cause RA's can make plants dud an create alot of deficiency problems. plants consume less nutrient due to damaged roots, meanwhile we are still smacking them with tons of light.

onavelzy

Veteran
I’ve been dealing with fungus gnat larvae and clones. I wonder if this has something to do with dudding

Tree, I saw on IG that you were looking at those flora flex covers to distribute the feedings. Did you go with them? I've been using them but I don't really know if they make that much difference in the water distribution. I do think, however, that they help control access to the medium by pests like the gnats.

I also pour boiling water over the coco I'm going to use to up-pot and let it sit for an hour or so to kill any eggs, larvae etc. At your scale of growing, that might not be practical. I can't remember if you're in coco for that matter. Between that, using the Florflex covers and putting nylon stockings around the outside of the pots to prevent access through any holes in the pot sides or bottoms, i rarely see any of the gnats. I have been able to avoid those damned yellow sticky things that mainly catch me and not the gnats. The boiling water isn't much help for plants already in pots of course.

I hope my saying what has helped me isn't insulting to you. I know you have eons of experience over me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from riding...

that was a leg cracker,nothing like a 6 1/2 hour bike ride in july in southern new mexico!

i was sorta a group ride in that a big group of people showed up....late...they all went off to the goofy little jump line so a group of four of us split off but my buddy and i dropped them pretty hard...as in we had enough time for a long danglebong break before they struggled along and caught up...ended up getting them to turn around and go back to the parking lot and continued on with our ride without having to drag slowpokes along...

real nice ride,great singletrack through the desert,sorta faint in places...pics in a minute after i hop in the shower....frickin muggy again today,feel like i sweated about a gallon...right on the edge of cramping up on the way home...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Was watching the tour....poor dude that had a really bad wreck last year had another wreck today. Nothing like last years wipeout though.
We went walking this afternoon....ran up on a patch of wildflowers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna take a few post for the ride pics...

46 miles, a couple grand in climbing,ended up riding a bit of everything today...first 10-12 miles of road with the last 4 miles on dirt roads,then about 8 miles of tough singletrack...only tough because it was basically go up...then go down,then back up,then back down,then up...you get the idea...another weekend on infrequently ridden trails...really good trails,a bit faint in places,did a wee bit of cross country since my buddy always gets out in front of me and i just plain lost the trail a number of times...that took us to a broad canyon/wash with a bunch of petroglyphs...the recent rains set up the canyon bottom like a highway...that took us back to the outskirts of town where we stopped for cold drinks and a snack,then back along the river and ditch banks to home...with a stop for krispy kremes,it is sunday after all!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]