What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omerta...

i'm guessing you mean the inner bar ends...a company called SQ Labs make those...they give you an extra hand position that's a bit more aerodynamic...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
its times like this that show you who you can really depend on when the shit hits the fan though ....... so far i'm doing this all by myself !!!! I know my cousin will help as soon as he gets back from vacation ...... but even my kids have nothing but excuses :mad: which will be remembered very very clearly the next time they ask me for any fuckin thing !!!

Are you positive I cant help out with anything Dan? Ill get in my car and be there in 2 hours. Just call me brother!
You got the number. I know you dont like asking but the offer still stands my friend.:tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm right there with ya. I have about 4-5 teeth that need to come out. Plus I have gum disease. So that post sure hit home for me, lol.

I also need some dentists attention.

Had a friend last summer..... started as tooth infection> intibiotics> stronger intibiotics > staff infection in jaw bone> surgery> iv intibiotics> 3 months bedrest with tube into chest and jaw> near liver failure from antibiotics> after about 5 months he was given clean bill of health. At 40 years old and he gas good teeth. Damn near lost him.

Fix those teeth

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:almost starting to miss those 100 degree less than 10% humidity days...kinda easier to deal with than slightly cooler swamp air like we have now...

need to get in veg and water in a minute...and flower later on...need to do some housework in between so i can come home from riding tomorrow and screw around for the rest of the day...

Grizz

Veteran
It’s highly depressing to read of Dans problems. Namely because I can’t do a damn thing to help. It’s so inadequate to just say hang in there but that’s all I can do.

On another note has anyone heard of a fungus that comes with seeds ? I won’t mention the breeder but this problem I’m having all started when I got some seeds. Wish I could post pics here but I’m to dumb to figure it out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Witch one makes plants look like they have polio ? Canoeing upward leaves. I mean ugly

We need pics. Its very rare to have seeds with fungus on them. The seeds would need to be fresh. In the future u could do a quick Peroxide dip. It will kill anything on the seeds. Just make sure u dont leave them in long and are dry before u store them.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
There's a fungus amongus. .....

Yeah, peroxide bath should stop that.

And what was the other problem? Taco leaves?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well this is kind of strange but my NEM plants this round have the most amazing aroma to them. Almost like a pink lemonade odor. Now this is I think my third maybe fourth round with her but something has changed. I have never got much smell from her before, I believe because they would always stretch right up under the light and the trichs would get damaged. This time they stayed short and have sticky resins. Like a whole new plant lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this is kind of strange but my NEM plants this round have the most amazing aroma to them. Almost like a pink lemonade odor. Now this is I think my third maybe fourth round with her but something has changed. I have never got much smell from her before, I believe because they would always stretch right up under the light and the trichs would get damaged. This time they stayed short and have sticky resins. Like a whole new plant lol.

I told ya she smells good. Heat is a terp killer. It could also be light intensity. All my lights are 630w.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive never got any pink lemonade odors out of DBMH. Usually just mix of Sour Dubb and OGM. I do have one DNMH that has concord grape odor and flavor, but you can also taste some sour Dub in it. I have one pheno that is straight up Mango. ( DBMH 2) and that's my favorite so far. Super potent, instant high.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Sup fishstickers! Been MIA this week with the in laws staying with me. Here’s some pics of what I’ve got going on atm...

Firestorm 58 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got an early wake up tomorrow,need to get up at 4am to make it to the first meeting spot then about an hours ride to where the ride ride starts...i think theres maybe like 10ish miles of actual trails where we are going,and i think its about 12 miles each way to ride out there...good trails,a mix of super fun and not so fun at all with some great scenery mixed in plus petroglyphs...and i get to field test the danglebong!! and the new fork of course...

Latest posts

Latest posts