What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Shoot some pics over in this fungi thread, it's been a while since I've been over there, gotta get pics of my last oyster crop on there.

I've been trying to get some fresh oyster mushrooms from the grocery store. They never seam to have them fresh enough, with a good selection when they do have them. I don't think they they had any last year. My intent was to take tissue samples from them in an effort to "clone" them. I might think about giving it a try again this year.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: phew...don't know what the conversion rate is but that was about a metric fuckton of laundry...like 6-7 loads in a regular home top loader...would be an all day chore for you guys,takes like 1 1/2 for me,and i get my grocery shopping done at the same time!:)

kinda snarky out today,windy and gusty,plenty of clouds...basically monsoon season weather...

best bring my rain poncho along on the gravel ride tonight...gotta charge my headlamp too...

packerfan79

Veteran
:toohot: phew...don't know what the conversion rate is but that was about a metric fuckton of laundry...like 6-7 loads in a regular home top loader...would be an all day chore for you guys,takes like 1 1/2 for me,and i get my grocery shopping done at the same time!:)

kinda snarky out today,windy and gusty,plenty of clouds...basically monsoon season weather...

best bring my rain poncho along on the gravel ride tonight...gotta charge my headlamp too...

I have this amazing basket in my room, you throw dirty clothes in or around it. Poof next morning the clothes are washed and put away. I can't figure it out, but I don't want to jinks it. Come to think of it my sink does the same thing with dirty dishes. I wish my car did the same thing with gas.Lol, HAha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I figured out what the fault was on this Crunch controller. The way they had it wired all 120v was coming off the contactor coil to the outlets. You can see it got scorched. this one is still good. There should never be a load coming off that. All its for is to energize the coils. The 2nd blade is to jump to other coils. I have it all re wired the right way. I'm still waiting for the new contactor to get here. Depending on if u want timed just add the power to the energized side. It's not that hard to do this shit right..
picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally got notice my danglebong has shipped!:dance013:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

i was starting to lose faith,just stoners i guess:biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
just finished retilling the old secret garden, and getting the Shiva's in the ground. Its hot out there, and 68 in the house

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Evening all. We are finally gonna get some relief from the heat up here. High in the 70’s tomorrow and low in the low 50’s. Only supposed to last a couple days unfortunately.

Had to replace a double pole 20 amp breaker today. Flipped it to turn off my lights in my bucket room to do some work and it wouldn’t flip back on. Was glad it wasn’t my lighting controller, new breaker was only $9.00.

Salmon on the smoker tonight with our first grip of green beans from the garden. Can’t wait.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:just about time to roll out for the thursday gravel ride...actually not bad this time...been pretty hot for these rides until the sun sets...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning y’all :tiphat:
Going to be a scorcher today but feels great right now. Enjoying a doobie and coffee on the front porch whilst listening to everything waking up. The wife is joining me on this mornings ride....no listening to wildlife then 😂 yak yak yak

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a scale?. What about temp measurements?. What about this set.. I was looking at the Digital gauges. They seem to be better?.
https://www.amazon.com/F2C-Manifold...-24&keywords=HVAC+AC+Manifold+Gauge+Set+R410a

That set is mainly for automotive and doesn't have the low loss fittings.
As for temperatures and such unless you are trouble shooting and know what you are looking at it's a waist to even try. For charging your system all you need to worry about is pressures.
The digital gauges are grate for trouble shooting but a bit pricey for a home owner checking the charge on his ac.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the ride last night was a wee bit windy..as in gust over 30mph windy...but it made for a fast trip down the hill...that part was fun...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Just got back from garden. Deer plowed through electric fence and decimated the garden. So frustrated I may start drinking now.

I've tried everything. Piss, soap, pie plates, fishing line fence, electric fence, etc. Looks like I need a 10' solid physical barrier, around 5 acres. Will need a loan for that.

There is a herb of a 100+ so a nuisance permit and shooting them is not an option.

At wits end with these fuckers.
Try aluminum cans on the 80 -100 lb test braided fishing line at 3' and 6'. It scares them when the cans rattle all crazy. Good luck man. That sucks! Sorry they did that!! I got bears that could paw the cages off the 65's and try to get to the soil, that they just know has fish and goodies buried in it. Praying those bears dont touch them!!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

lazy morning so far...up pretty late last night,it's one thing i don't like about night rides is i'm too keyed up to sleep afterwards...

should have gone with the fast group...they tacked on a big hill climb to the ride which i wasn't too excited about,but the slow group was really slow...

anyway,the descent back down the road was fun with the strong tailwind..forgot to bring my phone but it felt like i was cooking along pretty fast...

harvest tonight....three c99 coming out,and 4 different cookies going in...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: it's monsoon season for sure!

cloudy and muggy today,east wind which should bring some moisture into the area,probably just the typical pop up thunderstorms this next week...some days the forecast highs are actually under 90!!

back from a quick shopping trip...went to the yuppie mart and got bad touched in the wallet area...time for garden chores...

and the tour de france starts tomorrow...renewed my subscription to nbc sports gold so i can watch,plus i get all the world cup xc mountain bike races too and the spring classics next year...and cyclocross in the winter...still seems expensive though...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I see that UPH has my 4 gallon Ball canning jar posted as " out for delivery". That's perfect timing. I have to buck the leaves and buds off of 35 plants. Screw the manicure. Ill pay someone to do that drudgery.
Slept in till 10:50, getting up every 2 hours for a nice OGM bong hit.

Ive got a fat OGM joint rolled. Gonna head out by the pond and see how much damage I can do to that dube

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:yeahthats

I bet you can kick that doob's ass....:tiphat:

Dude! I had just sat down at the pond bench, and lit up my joint, when the front door alert rang. I only got one little hit.

So at the front door was the mail man, and the UPS man. They brought me a new blue tooth speaker- umbrella light for my new Teal patio umbrella. Gosh it looks great out back!

The UPS brought me my new old stock 4 gallon Ball Mason canning jar. It is so sweeeeet! Heavy glass, and identical to a regular mason jar, with a brand new condition lid seal. That jar is freaking gorgeous. shiny like new with not a scratch or water mark on it.Time to fill it with bud. OGMango Haze to the top

Latest posts

Latest posts