What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

O

[omerta]

I'm riding every second day, last three or four times was raining. Where is the sun when you need it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty of sun here...yesterday we took a long toke break in one of the very few patches of shade anywhere along the trail...yup,plenty of sun here...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

monkey butt goes home today...so less vacuuming to do! she doesn't shed,but her fur is like a magnet for every speck of dried grass and twigs in the yard...

aside from that it's watering day again,so the usual garden chores plus whatever i can fit in as far as errands...

another harvest coming up...then i can finally get some new stuff into rotation,gonna replace the c99 that are coming out with 4 cookie varieties...cherry,forum,2.0,and thin mints...and then the trainwreck can go in a week or so after the c99 comes out...seriously over-vegged plants,gonna need to do some up-potting this week so at least one trip of hauling although i think i'm going to have to go back to HP pro mix since i have friggin fungus gnats from the black gold...so i think i will just get some ewc and compost and add that to the HP pro mix...

back to hauling bales i guess...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am back in my morning routine now and it feels good....was even going to Strava this mornings ride but it needed to update and go over stuff so I didn’t have time for that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
strava can be a useful tool for training but it's easy to get hung up on the rankings and chasing after KOM's....riding bikes should be about fun...not to say going fast isn't fun,and of course getting a kom or top ten always feels good but it's just a sugar rush...that said,having those challenges to get better do provide that extra bit of motivation to keep pushing but really just riding with someone faster than you is a much better way...you end up learning much more...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im bidding on a very big vintage Mason jar on Ebay to put my harvest into. Burping one jar id better then burping 10-20. Plus it looks hella cool. Over 100 bucks

Its slightly overcast here, 66 degrees. Nippley weather. Gotta get the Lebanese, Shiva, and all the Maple crosses into the ground. Ive got it freshly plowed and ready to go

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Im bidding on a very big vintage Mason jar on Ebay to put my harvest into. Burping one jar id better then burping 10-20. Plus it looks hella cool. Over 100 bucks

Its slightly overcast here, 66 degrees. Nippley weather. Gotta get the Lebanese, Shiva, and all the Maple crosses into the ground. Ive got it freshly plowed and ready to go

I could buy a lot of packages (box of 6) of 1/2 gallon jars from wal-mart for just over a hundred bucks! Don't have to worry about not knowing what has been in it over the years.

I kind of like the idea of having many jars over one really large jar. My thoughts on this make me recall the saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

R

Robrites

I could buy a lot of packages (box of 6) of 1/2 gallon jars from wal-mart for just over a hundred bucks! Don't have to worry about not knowing what has been in it over the years.

I kind of like the idea of having many jars over one really large jar. My thoughts on this make me recall the saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
If your plants yield ounces, quart jars are best. If they yield pounds, the 1/2 gallon are the way to go.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I lost the bid at the last 5 seconds. Those assholes!
It was a beautiful 4 gallon Mason Ideal. Ill keep looking.

I got the OGMangos out of the light dep and plowed the spot and replanted it with Lebanese, OG Kush, and Sour Dubble x Maple leaf, and OGMango x Maple leaf.
picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So I did something that is a definite no no when trying to convince someone to take cannabis that isn’t used to it. Thinking of the health benefits I made FECO capsules for the wife since she doesn’t like to smoke but got my numbers mixed up with the CBD caps so she took a ~25mg THC cap @ 721 pm. In bed @ 800pm head spinning, couldn’t really function for hours as she lay in the bed. I feel really bad as she got 10x the recommended dose for a newbie. Not a good experience at all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank god it wasn't some 500 microgram lsd tabs!

next time it happens just administer cheech and chong movies and doritos!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So I did something that is a definite no no when trying to convince someone to take cannabis that isn’t used to it. Thinking of the health benefits I made FECO capsules for the wife since she doesn’t like to smoke but got my numbers mixed up with the CBD caps so she took a ~25mg THC cap @ 721 pm. In bed @ 800pm head spinning, couldn’t really function for hours as she lay in the bed. I feel really bad as she got 10x the recommended dose for a newbie. Not a good experience at all.

I have no idea about the dosage rates for CBD's.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing wrong with it either way. He doesn't look very happy. You cant make him smile a bit?.

U must be confused?. She could have had many packs of my gear and wanted to hold off until she had room to run any. Not the person I know.

I have been watching YouTube how to do it. None make it easy to understand. There getting to tech on not just how to fill it if needed.
It's not that hard as long as you know the coils inside and outside are clean.

packerfan79

Veteran
thank god it wasn't some 500 microgram lsd tabs!

next time it happens just administer cheech and chong movies and doritos!

500 micrograms would put you in cartoon land. Even when I was a teenager a dose like that was a bit extreme. I am sure I have taken more but those were white knuckle rides, only a stupid kid would do.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got real paranoid from eating strong Columbian Red brownies in 75. I was seeing colors, and dizzy. Problem is, when you eat it, you are in for the long haul. I always under medicate when trying new edibles, same with shrooms

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The Feds got my order from Ace seeds, and I got a nasty threatening letter from the feds. I hate those fuckers. Anyway, I messaged Dubi, and also e mailed Ace with a pic of the letter, and it looks like they have done a resend for me. That's good business policy.

Hopefully this one gets through! :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
500 micrograms would put you in cartoon land. Even when I was a teenager a dose like that was a bit extreme. I am sure I have taken more but those were white knuckle rides, only a stupid kid would do.
not if it's good acid...i had some stuff from the grateful dead's chemist who was trained by owsley that came from the goody tray at a new year's show,i knew one of jerry's daughters...anyway,they were supposed to be 500 mikes each...a really nice clean trip...

packerfan79

Veteran
not if it's good acid...i had some stuff from the grateful dead's chemist who was trained by owsley that came from the goody tray at a new year's show,i knew one of jerry's daughters...anyway,they were supposed to be 500 mikes each...a really nice clean trip...

I am not old enough for Owsley's product. I have read about. My Dad told me a story about a Steve Miller band concert, the designated driver ate a whole window pane to the head, needless to say he didn't drive anywhere.

I have had gel tabs back in the 90s that were awesome, took 4 and went on a journey. Never took that much again.I stick with shrooms now. My buddies think I am crazy for eating an 8th. They Only microdose(pussies lol). I am cool with the benefits of microdosing. I find it strange to grow shrooms and never eat enough to trip. I do have a deadhead grower friend who trips onLSD,DMT, or shrooms quite regularly. Fucking hippies, gotta love then.