What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The final finished LOGO. Ill have it within the week.
Excited! Im gonna bury that other fake Pioneer Valley Genetics. My shits taken off. Its the person that makes the company. The deep, tight knit connections one has with others in the right places.
2 or 3 distributors a maybe. 1 for Sure!
Dude stole my company name and then fell asleep on it. He wont take it off IG. Well, while he was sleepin'...I was creepin'. PVG taking over Western Mass!

View Image

Don't know what you're talking about... Some of us are not on IG...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Gano.......
I've bben PVG for over 10 years. Mass went legal so now I can go public. A dude moved to my area from Ohio and put up an instagram account with the name Pioneer Valley Genetics. I told him to his face that Im PVG for 10 years but that account is still up on IG. Imagine if I named my new company Karma Genetics??? LOL! Then Karma came to me saying thats his name, but I still kept using it. Thats about the same thing thats happening here.

I thought the quote you bolded up explained it quite well?
Dude stole the name PVG and wont take it down or change his name.
It dont matter though. Its not the name that makes the company.
Its the man behind the company that makes the name!
Im so gratefull for all the love and support Im recieving from all the local canna-businesses. And for all the people here on IC that are very supportive and helpfull. Bless up!
It felt really good to give back and hand out the HK's at Genetraders to all you who came out to support PVG.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What the hells going on in here???? WTF?

On the lighter side..... You guys want to hear a funny?
about 8 years ago I made up a name for a cross, but hadn't used it yet. It is on one of my name lists in my lab. Guess what it was? Something I now hate.....
Yes. Blue Dream.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...

nice day at the trails,ran into a lot of people today so there was plenty of stops to gab with people a bit....tried to help out some ladies with a flat tire but didn't have a tube and my patch kit glue was bad...need to get a couple things for the repair kit i guess...

time for breakfast and a nap...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...

nice day at the trails,ran into a lot of people today so there was plenty of stops to gab with people a bit....tried to help out some ladies with a flat tire but didn't have a tube and my patch kit glue was bad...need to get a couple things for the repair kit i guess...

time for breakfast and a nap...

So you left the ladies out in the dessert with a flat tire?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

I'm sure he may have offered a ride on his handle bars. I'll let you all speculate on which handle bars :biggrin: I'm just joking around... It's not every day I have bike puns, to make fun with.

I do have another pun that comes to mind to, but I hold off on that one.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all's fair in love and mountain biking! i know one of them sort of,and the other we follow each other on strava so i know they are both competent enough to get themselves back to the parking lot,less than a mile away...it's mountain biking in the desert,if you don't bring your own spare tube than you deserve to walk...if one of them had been injured or something of course we would have helped them back...

I'm sure he may have offered a ride on his handle bars. I'll let you all speculate on which handle bars :biggrin: I'm just joking around... It's not every day I have bike puns, to make fun with.

I do have another pun that comes to mind to, but I hold off on that one.

thank god for small favors!:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good long loop on the trails today,a couple of real nutbuster climbs along the way,and a couple of grinders that aren't so steep but go on for-frickin-ever...i love riding those trails,just hate the ride to get there....and the ride home is even worse...

nap time...i'm sure my little tan shadow will demand some belly rubs too..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hot here too, but less then yesterdays 105. I have the door from my kitchen open to the garage to keep the hanging plants in the 70s. I just pulled out all the root balls with lower ripening buds. Now I have to roto till that light dep area and get the Lebanese and all the new MLI crosses in the ground. I go out and work for 15 minutes, then come in to cool off.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a scam on R-410 prices from the AC repair guys. They sale it for 70$ per lb. I can buy 25lb for 114$. I bought a 25lb cylinder for me an my pops to use if ever needed. I should learn how to add it myself.

A manifold gauge set with low loss fittings on the hoses are almost a must have when dealing with r-410 a. And ya know I'll be around somewhere if ya have a question.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hot here too, but less then yesterdays 105. I have the door from my kitchen open to the garage to keep the hanging plants in the 70s. I just pulled out all the root balls with lower ripening buds. Now I have to roto till that light dep area and get the Lebanese and all the new MLI crosses in the ground. I go out and work for 15 minutes, then come in to cool off.

This afternoon I gotta fill 4x - 45gln growbags with the bottoms cut out ontop of 4' deep holes filled with soil which makes 100glns of medium for each Blue Dream. They're in 2gln pots and very bushy and big. So ready for the new homes!
Gonna be doing 1 and running inside to cool off. Do another, same thing. until all 4 are done today. We are gonna crush 34 full season outdoor plants this year at 4 dif spots. I pray the Hammers Kush does well outside here in New England. I probably shouldnt of put 11 of 12 HK's at the best spot we have until they were tested. But I have faith.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So do you guys like the logo better with the eyes droopy and bloodshot? It was a finished product already, so this is all he could do to change it, without making it look wierd or starting over.
Im happy with it. Would you wear a t-shirt with that logo on the front?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So do you guys like the logo better with the eyes droopy and bloodshot? It was a finished product already, so this is all he could do to change it, without making it look wierd or starting over.
Im happy with it. Would you wear a t-shirt with that logo on the front?

Nothing wrong with it either way. He doesn't look very happy. You cant make him smile a bit?.

hey aspen U still going around hitting up peeps for $ and weed?

don't come around looking for attention... & i advise peeps to stay away from this person ...or else hold onto your wallet

U must be confused?. She could have had many packs of my gear and wanted to hold off until she had room to run any. Not the person I know.

A manifold gauge set with low loss fittings on the hoses are almost a must have when dealing with r-410 a. And ya know I'll be around somewhere if ya have a question.

I have been watching YouTube how to do it. None make it easy to understand. There getting to tech on not just how to fill it if needed.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Nothing wrong with it either way. He doesn't look very happy. You cant make him smile a bit?.

No. He said thats all he could fix without starting from scratch. Im trading seeds for it so Im happy with the price for a logo like this. As long as I can get the new seed packaging in and get them to the distributor, Ill be happy. Then Im gonna get t-shirts and slaps printed up and sent out with every order.
You got your logo done by the same guy right?

Latest posts

Latest posts