What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I helped my neighbor cut down a bunch of limbs on his trees and burn them up today. Spent most of the day doing that. After that I cooked up some burgers on the grill. I put swiss cheese on the burger and wrapped it in mustard greens. He seemed to like it and said it gave the burger the flavor of mustard and a nice crispiness from the greens. Which I had picked directly from the garden.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Well we finally had a nice rain on Sunday... We sure needed it.. The grass in the yard was getting brown and crunchy...

Finally finished up all the transplanting at the hideout...Looking pretty darn nice out there...
I don't know if you can see the difference , but I sure can!

The trainwreck went in the big holes 22 days ago and have grown more than 30 inches since then. one of them is 5 feet tall..

Everything else went in the rest of the big holes or 20 gallon, 8 gallon and 6 gallon camo pots starting 12 days ago to 6 days ago...
The girls must be digging the new soil for their roots to grow into it so fast...

Here's the lastest:
1. view of the hideout
2. trainwreck
3. orange glue
4. NYCD haze

Now it's just a matter of keeping bugs off them, giving them water and what ever else they want...
Oh, and waiting patiently until October!

Attachments

• hideout.jpg
    hideout.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 10
  • trainwreck.jpg
    trainwreck.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 12
  • orange glue.jpg
    orange glue.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 16
  • NYCD haze.jpg
    NYCD haze.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 10

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Making FECO capsules tonight to get consistent dosage. if I did the math right I should end up close to (33) 100mg THC capsules..based on accuracy of my cheap scale, loss of product in syringe, etc. Close enough for me anyway. Will add CBD isolate to next batch

5.5g FECO x ~60% estimated THC = 3300mg THC
mixed the 5.5g FECO w/ 27.5g coconut oil for a total of 33g since each capsule holds 1g perfect. Will know tomorrow when I fill caps.

Here is the other pheno of ECSD x Silver Mountain from @happylittletreeco @ day 68.

picture.php

Slight problem in veg so plans change and will just start seeds whilst moms are recovering. Seed runs are where it is anyway but trying to decide on the next seed run is getting harder and harder each time.....damn, if I only could run as many as I want AND that I could take care of.

One for sure this round is an Afghan Landrace - Sar Hawza F2.
Dynasty will always get a seed or two dropped each run but just haven't picked the strain yet...
Pre98 Bubba Kush S1 from VG or a cross of Pre98 BK (florida forum cut) x Original Glue(R) that I made a few years ago

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost done dealing with the little buds...need to make a quick store trip in a bit...got little miss b over here now so i will probably stick close to home and do stuff around the house...she's a good dog,smart and easy to deal with.always nice having her around...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Ohhhhhhhhh heeeeeeeeeeyyyy guys! How the hell have all of you been?!? Things are same ole here...sports and gardening!! :biggrin:

In other news I switched from my old methods of coco and jacks+calnit to water only organic soil. In my 3rd run so far and other than a very slight yield decrease I cant say anything bad about it. No bottles, just RO and an occasional topdress!

Going to have to go back a bit and catch up on some of you that arent on the instagram!

Cubs at 7pm tonight :laughing:

That’s awesome lotus....doing the same here on going organic. Water only with some foliar sprays weekly.
so what kinda soil r yaw uesing?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
After this run i think im going to switch it up a bit and.......pop some seeds! Its been a loooong time since ive popped some seeds so I figured its time to give it a whirl. I have been running the same strains for quite some time and I will definitely be keeping my "gotos" (GG#4, Berry Sour Cream, OGKB2.0, Romulan Diesel)

Seeds I have: Blueberry, Strawberry, Peacemaker, Sweet Tooth #3, Blue Satellite 2.2, and GDP. Anyone ever ran any of those? I thought i remember Unc having Blue Satellite. The Blueberry, Strawberry, and GDP are all from a friend so im not 100% sure how legit they are but the others are all freebies I got.

ive grown out blue berry mild aroma,taste, high, & strawberry was much better nice aroma,taste,& high, st#3 nice chunkey buds nice aroma,taste ,high, blue sat 2.2 ident fined much in those.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost done dealing with the little buds...need to make a quick store trip in a bit...got little miss b over here now so i will probably stick close to home and do stuff around the house...she's a good dog,smart and easy to deal with.always nice having her around...

just recently met some much needed real life friends i can relate to ...an energetic couple whom R new transplants from Nor Cal...they bought 40 acres 5 minutes from me:dance013: and have much experience in the biz ...i saw them at our farmers market and by their vibes i had them pegged within 20 seconds...lol i took a risk and asked if they were looking for a friend and they said yes ... they fled a crashing market to come east right to my back yard ...how convenient for me:biggrin: anyways they have a New Foundland ...it's a dog breed ...f*cking thing is HUGE ...a gentle giant though ...so now when i'm not putting time into my own endeavors i been helping them out for $15 per hour to start renovated the property and cabin that came with it ...he has his own private gorge with a year round creek all the privacy U could ask for that & was the intention ...i'll have a 2 person trim crew if i need one this fall

Latest posts

Latest posts