What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 65 on ECSD x Silver Mountain which was made by @happylittletreeco This plant will likely be the last to be harvested from this seed run as her sister is a few days ahead. Flush mode is on.

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I member here got ahold of me on IG and sent me $300 from Cali to Mass because he read that I spent every penny I had to get these outdoor HammersKush's and a bunch of others into big pots.
I just wanted to again say THANK YOU.
Not just about the money. But the kind, humble, generous, compassionate, soul you are.
Cant wait to harvest and hook a brother up!:huggg:
Pics coming later today of the HK's in their new 65gln homes.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt...i've gotten more sweet cuts from someone i've never met than the people i know here in town,many of whom owe some degree of their current success to the knowledge and help i've given them,not to mention passing clones to them...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

pretty much did fuck all yesterday...so of course now i get to spend the whole day playing pot...after a quick dash to the grocery store...got a bin of cherry cookies to trim plus the regular watering to do today...tomorrow i need to clean the back yard since monkey butt is coming to stay for a bit...
gonna be a slow riding week it looks like...mainly going to be chores...and once little miss b is here i don't generally get out for longer rides...always stuff to do around the house though...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
which snips do y'all like better

I like the pair on the left, they are what I always use. I just picked up a pair of these not too long ago. I like them so-so, but my oldest daughter loves them. She asks for them if I don't already have them at the table when we trim.

picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
I tried to go back to promix and lost a lot of time and money, I will never run soil again, got me some char coir yesterday and it felt great! No more Bale's! Is the quality much better in the organics than Jack's?

Quality and aroma seem to be much better! I still squish most of my flower, except the occasional doobie but i do feel the finish product is superior than when i ran Jacks.

Also, i dont have to measure out nutes anymore and simply just fill my res with RO water and im done!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I prefer the spring loaded Fiskers. Back in the day, my stupid ass used to use your small basic metal scissors you can find in the make up section of stores. :biglaugh: It took forever to trim and my hand would cramp up constantly!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: back from the store...must be hungry since i bought a bunch of stuff not on my list...

buds are still a bit too moist to trim quickly...probably just sort the hash bin stuff out today and let them dry for another day...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The outdoor light dep of OGMango Haze has been in the window of harvest time for almost a week. I was going to wait till Saturday to pick them, but Im seeing more tiny worms attacking the buds. I heaped the wheel barrow twice so far. Im taking a break to cool off. 30 plants, sticky as hell

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I saw that about the Old Man yesterday, and told my dad. He likes watching pawn stars. The old guy seemed like a good guy to me. I cant stand his shyster son rick.

Its hot outside. 96 so far. Ive been doing work out back, and have to take breaks to cool down. Having some fresh made Honeydew melon infused ice tea.

Ive got 35 plants hanging as of today. Most are in the garage. Ive got the door open to the house to keep the garage around 70 degrees. I prefer closer to 60 for a long slow dry

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
You like bikes...

You like bikes...

Hello Unclefishstick pleasure Tanito...

is it true that your bathroom is like this?

:biggrin:
storage-ideas-with-bicycle-that-will-enlarge-your-space-1.jpg

thewhitelotus

Veteran
After this run i think im going to switch it up a bit and.......pop some seeds! Its been a loooong time since ive popped some seeds so I figured its time to give it a whirl. I have been running the same strains for quite some time and I will definitely be keeping my "gotos" (GG#4, Berry Sour Cream, OGKB2.0, Romulan Diesel)

Seeds I have: Blueberry, Strawberry, Peacemaker, Sweet Tooth #3, Blue Satellite 2.2, and GDP. Anyone ever ran any of those? I thought i remember Unc having Blue Satellite. The Blueberry, Strawberry, and GDP are all from a friend so im not 100% sure how legit they are but the others are all freebies I got.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like theres a vehicle caused wildfire just east of town...hope it doesn't cross the mountains to where i was just camping...all it has burned is brushland and the bulk of that is invader species anyway...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Dansbuds

Hey Dansbuds

if U C this just know U R missed bro ...hope U get well soon :comfort: