What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Afternoon all.

One thing I’ve noticed about going with the three ton over the old two ton is the humidity dropped at least ten percentage points. May have to actually dial back my dehuey a bit during the day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos:almost time to head out...got that sort of nervous excitement going on...just knowing how bad it's going to suck riding up the big hills much less the 1200 feet of climbing required to even get to the base of the first one!!

but it will be nice to get away...this will be the longest i've left the house for like a year...

and it will only be friggin hot up there,not open oven door hot:biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos:almost time to head out...got that sort of nervous excitement going on...just knowing how bad it's going to suck riding up the big hills much less the 1200 feet of climbing required to even get to the base of the first one!!

but it will be nice to get away...this will be the longest i've left the house for like a year...

and it will only be friggin hot up there,not open oven door hot:biggrin:

Enjoy Unc !!! you need the time away :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasnt happy with the DieselFire. Great genetics, but that pheno was abit to fruityish for me. When crossed to the AncientOG, it brought out the ECSD and has this SourOG smell and taste that is AWESOME! So stoked about having some seed plants outdoors this year.

thats the reason i like the DF , i have enough fuelly phenos , the fruity taste & the bud size of the DF made it special in my eyes !

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least with the new swamp cooler i don't need to worry about the garden burning up while im gone...i plan on leaving early as possible tomorrow morning though,so im only going to be gone for like 16 hours...

lol,i already cant wait to get back to mastercool heaven!!

it's 102 out and 6% humidity...perfect for a loaded bike ride!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gotta go finish trimming the plants we took down tuesday night when i had my heart attack , only got through a few branches when i had to leave . my cousin hung the rest to dry with all the leaves still on . i checked on them last night & they should be ready to dry trim tonight .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of feeling shitty & not being around much ...... anybody heard from Grizz lately ????

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
speaking of feeling shitty & not being around much ...... anybody heard from Grizz lately ????

Yup he’s doing good just got himself a pellet smoker like all the cool kids lol. Treated himself for Father’s Day I believe was the excuse lol. But just like everyone that gets one it becomes a love affair.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 2 more Vendors added. . 1 on the east cost and 1 in Oregon. All 3 will have my gear. Def happy about that. Gives my custies more options to find my gear.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

Darn thing got into my trash last night...Them darn things just love the trash cans like it's an all you can eat buffet...

Just joking Dan, couldn't help my self.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
When do you realize you've become a pot snob? Do you grow stuff out from seed, something you think is okay but not super (like glue) and other folks just think its great stuff.

Does having all this kind bud around and always having super smoke when ever I want, numb my view point when judging plants/cuttings to select if always looking for the best? Like if I ate 5 star meal every day for my life and then had a meal at, Denny's, McDonalds, or any "poor peoples" food establishments.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
When do you realize you've become a pot snob? Do you grow stuff out from seed, something you think is okay but not super (like glue) and other folks just think its great stuff.

Does having all this kind bud around and always having super smoke when ever I want, numb my view point when judging plants/cuttings to select if always looking for the best? Like if I ate 5 star meal every day for my life and then had a meal at, Denny's, McDonalds, or any "poor peoples" food establishments.

i fined it hard to comepair seed plants to some of these clone onlys.
my son said i throw out plants that r better than some of these clones onlys that i keep & HE is righ but most of the time i still have pleany of those seeds so i figer i can come back later & fined another nice one.
if a seed plant stands out & im lucky enough to get a cut to run again more than likley it gets kep.

Drumskinz

well that was fucked up !!! :noway: & explains why i have been feeling so shitty . I had an artery almost 90% clogged ! tuesdays trim session turned into a trip to the ER because i was damn close to a heart attack , they said i was lucky i came in when i did or it would have been a full blown heart attack . they got it opened with nitro & some other meds in the ER , but still rushed me into the cath lab for a stint .
just came home a couple hours ago ..... feeling a whole lot better than i have for the last couple weeks !!! had the wife throw all my ash trays & smokes away , haven't had one sense tuesday night & haven't really wanted one ..... so i guess its time to quit all together ! already have been eating healthy which helps , still have a few changes to make though ......

figured i'd stop in & tell ya why i haven't been around much ...... in case anybody noticed lol :tiphat:

Holy shit mister...Wow that’s some scary stuff. I’m so glad you are on the mends. I definitely have missed you. I don’t know you personally but you have been a guiding light for me during my indoor this past winter...thanks so much for being there!!!
I was a smoker until about 1992 when I got a terrible abscess in one of my two front teeth...Dentist put me on antibiotics for 10 days before doing a root canal.He asked me if I smoked cigs after he performed the root canal and I told him yeah I did. He then told me I needed to not smoke for at least 3 days. So I took that as a sign to quit.Fortunately there was just 1 butt left in the pack and I chucked it out the window and haven’t had one since. It was hard after about 2 weeks but got easier day by day after that. Dan I’m glad for ya hope you get and stay healthy for a good long time.

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i fined it hard to comepair seed plants to some of these clone onlys.
my son said i throw out plants that r better than some of these clones onlys that i keep & HE is righ but most of the time i still have pleany of those seeds so i figer i can come back later & fined another nice one.
if a seed plant stands out & im lucky enough to get a cut to run again more than likley it gets kep.

But those clone only's came from seed plants once upon a time.

Latest posts

Latest posts