What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

onavelzy

Veteran
well that was fucked up !!! :noway: & explains why i have been feeling so shitty . I had an artery almost 90% clogged ! tuesdays trim session turned into a trip to the ER because i was damn close to a heart attack , they said i was lucky i came in when i did or it would have been a full blown heart attack . they got it opened with nitro & some other meds in the ER , but still rushed me into the cath lab for a stint .
just came home a couple hours ago ..... feeling a whole lot better than i have for the last couple weeks !!! had the wife throw all my ash trays & smokes away , haven't had one sense tuesday night & haven't really wanted one ..... so i guess its time to quit all together ! already have been eating healthy which helps , still have a few changes to make though ......

figured i'd stop in & tell ya why i haven't been around much ...... in case anybody noticed lol :tiphat:

Ugh, dad gum Dan, glad you got the answer and got such quick treatment.

I was eating a Burger Lounge bacon cheeseburger and their 1/2 / 1/2 fries/rings thing when I started reading the thread. Kind of took the charm off all of that happy grease stuff going down to my gullet when I got you your post.

We've all definitely noticed you're absence . Glad you're back and feeling better. Gratz to your wife for saying no more

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Guys !!! was only in for 2.5 days basically , ER to ICU to a reg room for 24hrs then shoved out the door with a ton of meds & Dr's appointments .
done with the smokes permenantly i hope ! haven't really even had the urge to pick one up yet , but i still feel winded very easy so that might be half the reason why .
but yeah its been a long strange month fer sure !!! i'm glad they finally know exactly whats going on & can help me get it right again !
the gardens suffering , my social life is suffering & i just generally felt like shit for quite awhile ! the ol'ladys a trooper !!!! she took the brunt of most of my moods & never put the shotgun to my head , so thats a plus !!! even spent our 38th anniversary in the hospital .......gotta make it up to her in a big way !!!

but yeah , hopefully things can get back on track here soon & i can get back to a somewhat normal life again !!! :tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Ha Dan glade u r allrigjht , quiting those cigs is one of the best thing u could do , im glad i never realy pick up smoking cigs.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So glad your back home safe and sound Dan. Please stay away from cigs. Your an awesome dude and we want you in our lives alot longer brother.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all i can say is c'mon monsoon season!

already getting hot out...gotta make a trip to the drop off spot and haul water and my camp chair down there,then come home and pack the bike up and get ready to ride up a giant hill in a blast furnace...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

harvested a nice cherry cookies last night....and went through a pack of 4 foot and 6 foot stakes...and will need to get in on sunday night with all the stakes i pulled from the cc plant...and possibly will need more 6 footers...got a serious over veg problem...gonna need to make another medium run monday to get everything in main veg into 7 gallon pots...

but so far so good this summer....way better than last year...it was 105 yesterday but stayed at 80 or under during lights out...last summer a 1/2 hour working in flower would leave me soaked in sweat...then into an equally hot house...

not this summer though...i was sorta cold this morning!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Gotta catch me a quick nap....grandkids on the way in a few hours!

For todays activities I an thinking we will go for a nature walk this evening

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
temps have been sucking here only in hi 80,s but 50%humidity its killing me.

already 95 and 7% humidity here...

time to head out to haul water and my camp chair to the drop off spot...only 5 gallons of water so 50lbs of stuff to haul....short trip...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yup,it's gonna be a tough ride...there will be much suck...thank god for thermos bottles...i should have ice cold drinks for when we get to the campground...i'm sure there will be coolers once we get there,but there's also 2 big hill climbs on the way...

but it's only 20ish miles....still gonna take a couple hours i'm betting...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I wasnt happy with the DieselFire. Great genetics, but that pheno was abit to fruityish for me. When crossed to the AncientOG, it brought out the ECSD and has this SourOG smell and taste that is AWESOME! So stoked about having some seed plants outdoors this year.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the diesel fire a lot but it's a pain in the ass to grow....too floppy...the 2 i have going are just total clusterfucks...

it's 100 out now...but the heat index is only 93!:biggrin:

still 3 hours until we leave so i have high hopes that it will be truly awful out when we leave...looks like there will be a tailwind on the way up the pass....bummer,then it would truly be a sufferfest with a headwind...:)