BerryManilow

'79 FL Heirloom Skunk s1
79s1.jpg

FL s1.jpg

Super Skunk early flower

Ss early flower.jpg

SS early.jpg

Piff_cat

A friend gifted me a couple of Ultra Skunk cuts many years sgo.I grew them out and they looked very similar to the pictures you posted ^^
Didn't like It much tbh...small rounded hard buds that smelled kinda dogshit imo...made me remember Cheech & Chong...labrador shit...I had to laugh!
Didn't Nevil say that afghan S was the mother of Ultra Skunk? :)
In one quote he refers to ultra skunk and super skunk having afghanT for mom implying either ultra/super name were interchangeable
or he meant ultra skunk was a further line breed originating from original super skunk f1 afghanT x sk18.5

cbotany

Wasn't there a guy in Germany (not trying to talk to much) who also had santa marta in the early 2010's that had the super skunk cut? I'm pretty sure with legalization its gonna come back out of the wood works...

cbotany

We used to have skunk in va... I can't vouch for them...but my buddy does, Dominion has seeds for the "local skunk" , the loud skunk that would have long hairs and turn you into an involet I haven't personally seen it locally lately. There was alot of crackdowns around weed here in the past few years on the more "commercial side" I have a plant now that smells like RKS on reveged growth, but you have to let it way go past harvest almost to the point of the plant naturally dieing to get it. The flower when I harvested it did not smell like how it did after reveg. I love hortilabs super skunk x diesel and that used a 1990's breeder skunk that floated around for awhile. I don't know if this helps any of you guys out at all, but cheers!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In one quote he refers to ultra skunk and super skunk having afghanT for mom implying either ultra/super name were interchangeable
or he meant ultra skunk was a further line breed originating from original super skunk f1 afghanT x sk18.5
You're right (y) Thx!

"The Maple Leaf line provided me with a plant that I labeled Afghan T. This plant is the mother of Super/Ultra Skunk and also crossed well with HzC."