What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

that explains a lot

It explains what? That I'm a tough? Yes I took a hit to the head with a baseball bat and kept on fighting and won.

Try again. You can't bring me down or take me down.

People used to call me a psycho because i was unstoppable. I'm still the same I'm just more subdued. Make no mistake though. I'm a force. Grew up a thug from the hood.

RobFromTX

It explains what? That I'm a tough? Yes I took a hit to the head with a baseball bat and kept on fighting and won.

Try again. You can't bring me down or take me down.

People used to call me a psycho because i was unstoppable. I'm still the same I'm just more subdued. Make no mistake though. I'm a force. Grew up a thug from the hood.

Which gang were you a member of?

buzzmobile

Veteran
i love this thread
1722447637165.jpeg

RobFromTX

Me and ours rolled on our own. We never had any formal gang. We did what we needed to do. End of story. No need for stupid affiliations. It was about money and we made it.

An unaffiliated third party gang? Those are probably the most viscous

xtsho

We were extremely dangerous back in the day. I left that life long ago. Best decision I ever made. Some of those I used to run with are doing life in prison. I went into IT and travelled around the country deploying computer networks and setting up systems. I'm glad I made the right choices.

greyfader

Me and ours rolled on our own. We never had any formal gang. We did what we needed to do. End of story. No need for stupid affiliations. It was about money and we made it.
california, east bay. late 60's. the high school i attended a little bit was almost equally mixed. latin, black, white with a sprinkling of asians and pacific islanders. the group of young entrepreneurs i ran with was a mixed bag too. we all had several interest in common, though, girls, drugs, and money.

So Hai

he is like a weightlifter , just warming up by even acknowledging you . shot twice in his imagination and spent time taking acid with jimmy hendrix

one of those kind of guys
Indeed, lmao anytime you see someone talking up along the lines of "i would meet a coward like you on the field of battle anytime, anywhere. at 74 my eyesight is excellent and my hand is steady", you know that you are dealing with an idiot.

I can see the thing playing out in his head like that time and place would be at local shooting range, with me walking downrange holding a big sign over the heart saying ”shoot me right here”, while he looks, aims and shoot away with his steady hand.

greyfader

Indeed, lmao anytime you see someone talking up along the lines of "i would meet a coward like you on the field of battle anytime, anywhere. at 74 my eyesight is excellent and my hand is steady", you know that you are dealing with an idiot.

I can see the thing playing out in his head like that time and place would be at local shooting range, with me walking downrange holding a big sign over the heart saying ”shoot me right here”, while he looks, aims and shoot away with his steady hand.
again, you don't remember that YOU, not ME, first brought up the imagery of violence between us!

no, my image of a confrontation between us involves us walking into a patch of forest from opposing sides and doing a little hunting. don't you think that would be fun?

do you know what still hunting is? i grew up still hunting alone in the dense woods and swamps of the deep south.

"Still hunting is a hunting technique that involves moving slowly and stealthily through an animal's habitat to get within range of it before it spots you. The goal is to use all your senses to see, hear, and sometimes even smell the animal."

you would never see me coming!

xtsho

I also look back with a sense of shame for the brutality I was responsible. I think about it often. I can never undo the things I've done to others. The pain I caused. All I can do is to commit to never being that person ever again.

That's one of the driving factors that influences my political views. Coming from a background like I have there's much self reflection. I have a hard time acknowledging some of the things I've done. I can't believe the things I did. Maybe I'm over compensating today. I did some bad things so maybe I'm trying to atone for those misdeeds.

Regardless, I'm on the right path now and have been for years. A changed man. It's amazing how much you learn and understand as you age.

I used to be a piece of shit now I'm the guy fighting for the rights of those that are oppressed.

xtsho

california, east bay. late 60's. the high school i attended a little bit was almost equally mixed. latin, black, white with a sprinkling of asians and pacific islanders. the group of young entrepreneurs i ran with was a mixed bag too. we all had several interest in common, though, girls, drugs, and money.

You know the dig.

We did what we did.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably, but you would be doing even better without all the inflation? Sure Trump started the free money, but I'm pretty sure he would have had us back to work a lot quicker than Biden. Also he didn't lie to us about it being man made in Wuhan,China. That one kind of pisses me off, the Democrats and Fauci lied to us, tried telling us it was wild. Thankfully it mutated into something much less dangerous naturally, but it was man made and they knew it from the start. Even called Trump racist for trying to shut down flights from China which was the right call. A Chinese man made virus killing people in China, yeah we should shut down travel with China....
The inflation that is better here than anywhere else in the world? Whatever you're smoking, I don't want it because apparently it takes away your ability to think clearly.