What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably, but you would be doing even better without all the inflation? Sure Trump started the free money, but I'm pretty sure he would have had us back to work a lot quicker than Biden. Also he didn't lie to us about it being man made in Wuhan,China. That one kind of pisses me off, the Democrats and Fauci lied to us, tried telling us it was wild. Thankfully it mutated into something much less dangerous naturally, but it was man made and they knew it from the start. Even called Trump racist for trying to shut down flights from China which was the right call. A Chinese man made virus killing people in China, yeah we should shut down travel with China....
Dude, you should read more about that topic. Trump caused more deaths because he downplayed it so much. Most notably, Trump acknowledged to veteran journalist Bob Woodward that he knowingly downplayed the coronavirus, even though he knew it was more deadly than the seasonal flu. It was a shit show he created. This should bother you as much if not more. Its clear the USA has far more uneducated people than previously thought.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Dude, you should read more about that topic. Trump caused more deaths because he downplayed it so much. Most notably, Trump acknowledged to veteran journalist Bob Woodward that he knowingly downplayed the coronavirus, even though he knew it was more deadly than the seasonal flu. It was a shit show he created. This should bother you as much if not more. Its clear the USA has far more uneducated people than previously thought.

check it out.... more people have died from covid under biden , then trump...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have. I'll say it again.. It's clear the USA has far more uneducated people than previously thought. You and others are not US citizens. It behooves me why you guys post in here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Its clear the USA has far more uneducated people than previously thought.
yes... but just having an education does not mean that you are smart or have any common sense. i know too many folks with Bachelors/Masters degrees that need minders to keep them out of trouble/hospital emergency rooms... :dunno:

xtsho

bring u down, take u down.... i don;t give a fuk about ya

Exactly which is why you're klan is destined to lose. No concern for others. Have fun with your dead end mindset.

It takes a village.

You obviously don't understand. I wish you the best but unfortunately you're on the same path destined for failure with the rest of the maga.

Good luck with all of that stuff.

GenghisKush

viscous as in fluid dynamics? or vicious! just fucking with you! actually, they are both, when you think about it.
Let me tell you, it is important to take viscosity into account when shooting the shit at the Speakers Corner.

Projectile Trajectory of Penguin's Faeces and Rectal Pressure Revisited​

Hiroyuki Tajima, Fumiya Fujisawa
We discuss a trajectory of penguins' faeces after the powerful shooting due to their strong rectal pressure. Practically, it is important to see how far faeceses reach when penguins expel them from higher places. Such information is useful for keepers to avoid the direct hitting of faeceses. We estimate the upper bound for the maximum flight distance by solving the Newton's equation of motion. Our results indicate that the safety zone should be 1.34 meters away from a penguin trying to poop in typical environments. In the presence of the viscous resistance, the grounding time and the flying distance of faeces can be expressed in terms of Lambert {\it W} function. Furthermore, we address the penguin's rectal pressure within the hydrodynamical approximation combining Bernoulli's theorem and Hagen-Poiseuille equation for viscosity corrections. We found that the calculated rectal pressure is larger than the estimation in the previous work.

CaptainDankness

It explains what? That I'm a tough? Yes I took a hit to the head with a baseball bat and kept on fighting and won.

Try again. You can't bring me down or take me down.

People used to call me a psycho because i was unstoppable. I'm still the same I'm just more subdued. Make no mistake though. I'm a force. Grew up a thug from the hood.

Wow, tough guy here. Lol, I got attacked with a baseball bat before, I backed up a little lunged forward grabbed the bat with my left hand and started pounding him in the face with the right. Been jumped several times, only lost 3 on one. They also put me in the nut house when I was 15 for being psychotic

Also did a lot of boxing ended up being the best boxer in town, should have tried going amateur I might be able to take Tyson Fury if I trained and fought since I was a teenager, but he'd most likely kick my ass right now. I can probably go 5 rounds, if he lets me. Lol

greyfader

Let me tell you, it is important to take viscosity into account when shooting the shit at the Speakers Corner.

Projectile Trajectory of Penguin's Faeces and Rectal Pressure Revisited​

Hiroyuki Tajima, Fumiya Fujisawa
what? they've stolen my thesis! those bastards!

you've never been shit on until a fucking pelican dive bombs you! a 1 lb or 454 gr, if you're metric, slimy white and green mass of the foulest smelling substance known to man.

it's a maggot gagger!

xtsho

Wow, tough guy here. Lol, I got attacked with a baseball bat before, I backed up a little lunged forward grabbed the bat with my left hand and started pounding him in the face with the right. Been jumped several times, only lost 3 on one. They also put me in the nut house when I was 15 for being psychotic

Also did a lot of boxing ended up being the best boxer in town, should have tried going amateur I might be able to take Tyson Fury if I trained and fought since I was a teenager, but he'd most likely kick my ass right now. I can probably go 5 rounds, if he lets me. Lol

Pure street fighter here that's not impressed. What point are you trying to make?

For the record I'm not doubting your abilities but why are you pushing them so hard? Nobody gives a damn. And these days if you beat someone down you're likely going to prison.

That's why I choose to walk away.

GenghisKush

what? they've stolen my thesis! those bastards!

you've never been shit on until a fucking pelican dive bombs you! a 1 lb or 454 gr, if you're metric, slimy white and green mass of the foulest smelling substance known to man.

it's a maggot gagger!
I'm now realizing this isn't so funny without the pictures
Problem: Zookeepers are being befouled by Penguins, who can projectile shit with surprising range.

Analysis: Projectile motion, sure. Correct for viscous drag through air, why not? Calculate the hydrodynamics of viscous penguin shit within penguin ass and estimate the pressure therein as a function of viscosity? Awesome. Estimate the corresponding distance a human being could shit if his ass were as highly pressurized as a penguin's? Thank you.

1722460405911.png

1722460413474.png

Results:

1722460429171.png

Full text:

So Hai

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

Lyndon B. Johnson

this is such a great quote! thank you!
The irony of such a great quote would come from a twat like you but hey, here is an even greater quote that really frames yours.

Anyone who doubts that Johnson was an Israeli asset needs to read Peter Hounam’s Operation Cyanide: How the Bombing of the USS Liberty Nearly Caused World War III. Hounem discovered evidence that then-President Johnson scrambled US nuclear bombers on highest-level alert more than one hour before the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel on June 8, 1967. Then when the ship miraculously stayed afloat, radioed for help, and identified its attackers as Israelis, the President of the United States issued a treasonous order: “I want that goddamn ship going to the bottom. No help. Recall the wings.”

sounds like an interesting read, as this article was in and of itself no doubt the best commentary so far on thread topic as he ties into it, and there are more book tips.

xtsho

We're about to see history with the first Female President.

You gals deserve it. About time.

I'll be cheering. Can't wait. Should have happened a long time ago.

xtsho

Harris is 100 times more qualified to be President than trump. She's got the goods. Those that are attacking her are just bigots.

Harris 2024!

So Hai

again, you don't remember that YOU, not ME, first brought up the imagery of violence between us!

no, my image of a confrontation between us involves us walking into a patch of forest from opposing sides and doing a little hunting. don't you think that would be fun?

do you know what still hunting is? i grew up still hunting alone in the dense woods and swamps of the deep south.

"Still hunting is a hunting technique that involves moving slowly and stealthily through an animal's habitat to get within range of it before it spots you. The goal is to use all your senses to see, hear, and sometimes even smell the animal."

you would never see me coming!
Thanks for letting me know, then I will not be chosing your forest. And now what is your image?

igrowone

Veteran
God has spared Trump from the assassin's bullet so that he can experience losing to a dark skinned woman

Latest posts

Latest posts