What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
March 20, 1854

That date is generally considered the birth date of the Republican Party. Without question the Republican Party was born in Ripon in 1854.

Also without question, the Republican Party was born out of strong opposition to slavery. This is well-documented, as is the fact that by 1860 the majority of the Southern slave states were publicly threatening secession if a Republicans won the presidency.

True to their word they seceded, with South Carolina leading the way just six weeks after Lincoln was elected. In their writings, Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee and other Confederate leaders explained that maintaining the institution of slavery was the reason for secession.

Wisconsin sent over 90,000 men to fight in the ensuing Civil War, keeping the Union intact and bringing an end to the despicable practice of slavery in America.

Fast forward to today when a leading Republican candidate for President can't bring herself to admit that the Civil War was fought over slavery lest she lose a large portion of the Republican voting base.

Today's Republicans bring shame on what was once a party of decent, patriotic Americans, started by abolitionists, many of whom were Wisconsin residents. Vote them out, all of them.

- Stolen from Reddit

greyfader

i thought the smarter folks on this thread might like a little comic relief based on reality!

by the way, harlan crow has a nazi fetish and collects nazi paraphernalia and has all the books by nazi authors, some autographed.

evidence is emerging that he is also inflating the values of his properties when dealing with banks and undervaluing the same properties when dealing with the IRS. let's see, that's fraud and then stealing from the American public.

Trump wants to shoot simple shoplifters but does nothing about billionaires committing fraud. the law and order president!

ya'll have a good 'un!

greyfader

I'm not sure what's crazier -that she decided to change his name or that he just went along with it.
all of the Republican presidential candidates seem to be unhinged. or at least self-deluded. Ramaswamy Ding Dong saw a piano at a recent event and, on the spur of the moment, decided to play a classical piece. he totally butchered it and then stood up grinning from ear to ear and bowed like he nailed it. Ling Ling, he's not!

Trump is running ads critical of Haley's involvement with a Chinese company and now we find out that Chinese nationals of various descriptions spent 5.5 million dollars at Trump-owned properties during his term in office. and a Chinese woman was running around Mar-a-Lago for several days while all those documents were piled up on the stage and in the shitter, out in the open.

Desantis keeps bobbing his head around like Howdy Doody with that fixed grimace he calls a smile glued in place.

Biden and Trump are both way the fuck too old for a job that requires energy and focus. they are both showing obvious signs of mental senescence.

and the American people must suffer through yet another surreal election cycle!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all of the Republican presidential candidates seem to be unhinged. or at least self-deluded. Ramaswamy Ding Dong saw a piano at a recent event and, on the spur of the moment, decided to play a classical piece. he totally butchered it and then stood up grinning from ear to ear and bowed like he nailed it. Ling Ling, he's not!

Trump is running ads critical of Haley's involvement with a Chinese company and now we find out that Chinese nationals of various descriptions spent 5.5 million dollars at Trump-owned properties during his term in office. and a Chinese woman was running around Mar-a-Lago for several days while all those documents were piled up on the stage and in the shitter, out in the open.

Desantis keeps bobbing his head around like Howdy Doody with that fixed grimace he calls a smile glued in place.

Biden and Trump are both way the fuck too old for a job that requires energy and focus. they are both showing obvious signs of mental senescence.

and the American people must suffer through yet another surreal election cycle!
Did you hear about Vivek's cringe moment in Iowa? "I like your wife. Her ass isn't 5 axe handles wide."

"Yeah. And she listens too."

greyfader

Did you hear about Vivek's cringe moment in Iowa? "I like your wife. Her ass isn't 5 axe handles wide."

"Yeah. And she listens too."

pure class!

buzzmobile

Veteran

I'm not sure what's crazier -that she decided to change his name or that he just went along with it.
Is there another Big Mike out there?
1704454792253.jpeg

greyfader

here's Trump saying he didn't win the election.

notice how Trump speaks in non-sequiturs. for the MAGA illiterate,

non se·qui·tur
/ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
    "his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs"
  2. key words for magatards "logically follow"

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
here's Trump saying he didn't win the election.

notice how Trump speaks in non-sequiturs. for the MAGA illiterate,

non se·qui·tur
/ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

1. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
    "his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs"
  2. key words for magatards "logically follow"
exactly why I can't take your leftist ass seriously.

I hear pfizer has a vaccine for TDS now, you should really get the poke.
you probably believe in the anthropogenic CO2 'consensus' too...like you believe
Trump incited J6. ...puhleeeze

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
exactly why I can't take your leftist ass seriously.

I hear pfizer has a vaccine for TDS now, you should really get the poke.
you probably believe in the anthropogenic CO2 'consensus' too...like you believe
Trump incited J6. ...puhleeeze

5dfe1e5a-45cd-bece-9bd6-f557f3aa1d9e-1526843105288.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts