What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well then don't question the suspicions :biggrin:

I think it's telling so I don't mind.

If you are interested in something that shouldn't matter then continue pointing at it.

Everyone should be able to see that your obsession is centered around pointing out your own distasteful traits.

Then they might pay attention to the folks supporting acceptance and inclusion of the entire human race.

Just because you're predisposed towards hateful behavior doesn't mean that is all you are capable of.

I wish you luck, and may you never become an ambassador for our species.

RobFromTX

oh man not another philosophical smackdown. I like mustard. You're the only dude on here i know that treats the speakers corner like a think tank✌️

Cannavore

Veteran
Then don't bitch about inflation or food supply chain issues or general strife and mayhem.
"Don't bitch about the problems of capitalism if you aren't going to vote for one of the two capitalist lap dogs that exacerbate this problem to begin with"

My friend you have this backwards. It is the voters who have nothing to bitch about. You keep voting for this shit and things keep getting worse lmao.

Cannavore

Veteran
It's not philosophy... it's the foundation of our freedom.

All men are created equal, the pursuit of happiness??
Buddy you live in an oligarchy that supports 70% of the world's dictatorships.

Your democratic freedom loving president is sending bombs including illegal white phosphorus bombs for Israel to detonate over civilian populations. He should be tried in the Hague.

Cannavore

Veteran
That's backwards.

If you don't want a system then don't be surprised if it's not there.
"If voting changed anything it would be illegal"

Bernie tried to reform the system, not even change it lmfao, and he got utterly smeared and neutered to kingdom come. The ruling class isn't going to change until we make them change (hint - and the way this happens doesn't include voting for fascist vs diet fascist)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Buddy you live in an oligarchy that supports 70% of the world's dictatorships.

Your democratic freedom loving president is sending bombs including illegal white phosphorus bombs for Israel to detonate over civilian populations. He should be tried in the Hague.

If America has to answer for war crimes you are never going to afford a loaf of bread.

Cannavore

Veteran
If America has to answer for war crimes you are never going to afford a loaf of bread.
Screenshot_20231218-110702.png

greyfader

Donald Trump was removed from the primary ballot in Colorado by the Colorado Supreme Court. The decision was based on the 14th Amendment.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Will we see a "domino" effect in other states? i certainly hope so!

Latest posts

Latest posts