What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Donald Trump was removed from the primary ballot in Colorado by the Colorado Supreme Court. The decision was based on the 14th Amendment.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Will we see a "domino" effect in other states? i certainly hope so!
SC will block that BS, they (Colorado) claimed Trump incited insurrection as if he was already found guilty.
Trump has not been convicted of that (yet), so their claim is just that, a claim.
were he to be found guilty of inciting insurrection they may be able to remove him.
we'll see.
i wouldn't get my hopes up were i you.

The 14th Amendment was part of the “Reconstruction Amendments” that were ratified following the Civil War. It was passed to prohibit former Confederate military and political leaders from holding high federal or state office. These men had clearly taken part in a rebellion against the United States: the Civil War. That makes it all the more absurd that a left-wing group in Colorado is asking a federal court to disqualify the 45th President on the same grounds, equating his speech to rebellion against the United States.
And there’s another legal problem: Trump is not a former “officer of the United States,” as that term is used in the Constitution, meaning Section 3 does not apply. As the Supreme Court explained in Free Enterprise Fund v. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (2010), an “officer of the United States” is someone appointed by the President to aid him in his duties under Article II, Section 2. The term does not apply to elected officials, and certainly not to the President himself.

1703093345568.png

Last edited:

GenghisKush

Ever notice that the people who are most angry about Trump being excluded from the Colorado ballot for insurrection are the same as were itchin' to keep Obama off the ballot because of something about a birth certificate?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

A record 70 percent of Americans said in an October survey conducted by Gallup that marijuana use should be legalized. It is favored by a majority of Republicans. And it is highly popular among the liberals, Democrats and young Americans who Biden hopes to inspire to vote for his reelection.

buying votes by legalization of cannabis
buying votes by cancelling student loan debt
buying votes by providing illegals phones, airline tickets, and $5000 gift cards

paying attention?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
buying votes by legalization of cannabis
buying votes by cancelling student loan debt
buying votes by providing illegals phones, airline tickets, and $5000 gift cards

paying attention?
yeah, i'm paying attention. Biden HAS NOT legalized cannabis, although i hope he does. :cool:
"canceling student debt" does not "buy a vote". :rolleyes:
correct me if i'm wrong, but...isn't it Texas and Florida buying them plane tickets? most get bus tickets if anything, and damn few get phones which may only be used through a specific monitored app (SmartLink)
this was all thoroughly debunked before you posted it, lol...but we didn't expect any better from you. :pointlaug

mexweed

Veteran
Speaking of roasts...

It's pretty funny how a guy that should have been locked up with John Gotti and Sammy the bull because of his construction contracts with their mob unions, but wasn't because his dad was in such a bourgeois position of New York elitism, and started some businesses with his dad's money that completely failed...nepotism/inheritor complex, somehow attracts the lowest rungs of white trash and a few Mexicans that are too dumb to realize they are basically uncle Tomming for them, it's really almost unbelievable

Latest posts

Latest posts