What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

1695999356541.png

right

Aww... Conservatives don't like it when their safe space is invaded by tough questions. Wahhhhhh!!!

Damn man the Detroit free press . I used to sling those, when I came to the states to visit for the summer.
The private conversation was private, and of a pleasant nature. After speaking to the gentleman I have a new understanding of him.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is Gavin going to select to fill her seat?
Barbara Lee is on the short list. Especially with his comments from a few months ago when Feinstein came back from the dead. Iirc, he said minority and woman in the same sentence.

Schumer is another contender. Though I feel he's more needed in the House.

I'd love to see Katie Porter get it, and she is running to fill the seat. But I don't think Newsome would appoint her.

right

I just heard that they want ,Gavin newsom to sit in for Fienstien . But Republicans are trying to stop it.

RobFromTX

I just heard that they want ,Gavin newsom to sit in for Fienstien . But Republicans are trying to stop it.

Sounds like the best option to me. People hate on him but Newsoms a fairly decent democrat and hes talked down a lot of radical bullshit the left has tried to pass there the last few years, reparation payouts among other nonsense. He also worked with trump and biden without resulting to childish antics. Certainly a better option than those two sea hags

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like the best option to me. People hate on him but Newsoms a fairly decent democrat and hes talked down a lot of radical bullshit the left has tried to pass there the last few years, reparation payouts among other nonsense. He also worked with trump and biden without resulting to childish antics. Certainly a better option than those two sea hags
Careful Rob. Talk like that will get you called a RINO in some circles.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of rotten people on both sides of the fence
HOLY SHIT!!!

You're starting to catch on.

Now if you could just see past the bullshit and realize the real fight isn't Left vs. Right as the Right wants you to believe, but Top vs. Bottom. And that's the side every single motherufcker on this site is on.

Only one of the two parties in control of our government has people in it fighting for you and me. And it sure as shit ain't the Republicans.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're not referring to BugEyed Shiffhead Mcgee are you? Hell, why not give the seat to a colobus monkey

View attachment 18897056
That's him!

I didn't say it was a good idea. And I loathe the idea of Barbara Lee. I'd much rather see Katie Porter in the Senate causing grief for the Billionaire Class.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts