What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

very entertaining thread! i need a little comic relief!

Christie called Trump Donald Duck because he's ducking the debates.

also, the Biden impeachment inquiry has been going on all day and no one has presented even a shred of evidence showing Joe Biden was involved in Hunters' business dealings.

they are desperately trying to meld Joe and Hunter into one entity.

one of the people testifying is a forensic accountant and he stated there was no evidence.

Taylor Swift is asking her 72 million fans to vote against Trump.

Jared and Ivanka received 2 billion from a firm owned by the murderer, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

from the New York Times;

"Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024.

Mr. Kushner played a leading role inside the Trump administration defending Crown Prince Mohammed after U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that he had approved the 2018 killing and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi columnist for The Washington Post and resident of Virginia who had criticized the Kingdom’s rulers."

talk about smelly money!

right

What confused me is why pete and his man both got maternity leave .wich one is the man and wich one is the woman.
1695927822993.png

right

Find something else to ramble on about besides trump and i'll pay attention. I fear for the both of us thats not possible
Some types are not worth engaging, I have had at least some intelligent discourse with people on the left side of the isle, but others who may be intelligent are nothing but trolls . Other communist Che guvero types have nothing intelligent to contribute at all. Others just turbo post anti Trump propaganda.

I am not a Trump supporter and don't want to be dragged into a stuffed man fallacy deal.

I post my posts and try to defend my own posts with out hostilities. ( I got my privileges back by promising not to fight.)

You may find that some types won't listen to factual evidence when it is presented to them.

I do find great amusement from these political threads .
Your comments are hilarious and astute.

right

The extreme anti Trump sentiment, leads me to believe that he will be the next president.
The left seems to have some sort of sick desperation regarding Trump .
The only way he could loose is if Big Mike or Newsom ran.Biden may not make it to the next election.
But if you don't even consider Trump in the equation. Ask yourself are you better off now than when Trump was in office?
The dems can't win an election with out key demographics like the Hispanic vote .The Hispanic people are starting to turn red.
Many Hispanic people are catholic people with strong family values. They come here for opportunities, not hand outs.

Women have a unique perspective because they handle the budget and they know what it costs to fill there pantry.
Many closeted Trump supporters won't announce there political point of view, out of fear of being ostracized.

greyfader

The extreme anti Trump sentiment, leads me to believe that he will be the next president.
The left seems to have some sort of sick desperation regarding Trump .
The only way he could loose is if Big Mike or Newsom ran.Biden may not make it to the next election.
But if you don't even consider Trump in the equation. Ask yourself are you better off now than when Trump was in office?
The dems can't win an election with out key demographics like the Hispanic vote .The Hispanic people are starting to turn red.
Many Hispanic people are catholic people with strong family values. They come here for opportunities, not hand outs.

Women have a unique perspective because they handle the budget and they know what it costs to fill there pantry.
Many closeted Trump supporters won't announce there political point of view, out of fear of being ostracized.
the extreme anti-trump sentiment leads me to believe he will be defeated again. what you are mistakingly calling sick desperation is actually a strong determination to see him defeated.

think about 2020. Trump lost the popular vote by almost 10%, one of the largest in the history of our country.

most of the folks who voted for Biden didn't really care for him but were adamantly anti-trump.

what makes you think anything has changed their minds?

all of those same people are going to vote against him again plus many more Republicans who now realize he is a danger to our Democracy. the intellectual conservatives who are not represented in the MAGA crowd.

and a whole new group of young voters who have come of age are not being recruited by Trump. the demographics are against Trump even more now than they were in 2020.

and i'm talking to you not as a Democrat or a Republican but as an independent who is dead set against Trump ever holding public office again. i see myself as being slightly right of center.

the MAGA zealots are not supporters of Democracy because they know they are a minority. they do not believe in majority rule which is a fundamental tenet of Democracy. they want their way and they don't care how they get it.

you notice that the new terrorist threat to the US is now the ultra-right in our own society. not foreign extremists.

they are the ones talking about violence if they don't get their way. i say fuck them, bring it on, and let's get it over with.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some types are not worth engaging, I have had at least some intelligent discourse with people on the left side of the isle, but others who may be intelligent are nothing but trolls . Other communist Che guvero types have nothing intelligent to contribute at all. Others just turbo post anti Trump propaganda.

I am not a Trump supporter and don't want to be dragged into a stuffed man fallacy deal.

I post my posts and try to defend my own posts with out hostilities. ( I got my privileges back by promising not to fight.)

You may find that some types won't listen to factual evidence when it is presented to them.

I do find great amusement from these political threads .
Your comments are hilarious and astute.
I'd like to ask what factual evidence you have ever presented here in Speakers Corner because all I can see you is posting conjecture and culture war nonsense. Everything you've posted is straight out of the MAGA Playbook, Mr. Independant. :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever presented so much as a link to anything you claim as "evidence"?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the extreme anti-trump sentiment leads me to believe he will be defeated again. what you are mistakingly calling sick desperation is actually a strong determination to see him defeated.

think about 2020. Trump lost the popular vote by almost 10%, one of the largest in the history of our country.

most of the folks who voted for Biden didn't really care for him but were adamantly anti-trump.

all of those same people are going to vote against him again plus many more Republicans who now realize he is a danger to our Democracy. the intellectual conservatives who are not represented in the MAGA crowd.

and a whole new group of young voters who have come of age are not being recruited by Trump. the demographics are against Trump even more now than they were in 2020.

and i'm talking to you not as a Democrat or a Republican but as an independent who is dead set against Trump ever holding public office again. i see myself as being slightly right of center.

the MAGA zealots are not supporters of Democracy because they know they are a minority. they do not believe in majority rule which is a fundamental tenet of Democracy. they want their way and they don't care how they get it.

you notice that the new terrorist threat to the US is now the ultra-right in our own society. not foreign extremists.

they are the ones talking about violence if they don't get their way. i say fuck them, bring it on, and let's get it over with.
Exactly. Trump lost by 8 million votes. Before January 6th. Before 4 indictments and 91 felony charges. And y'all think this endears him to voters? :ROFLMAO:

right

I think that the extreme anti Trumpism is dangerous because if you make a politician into hitler. Then you can justify cheating or lying or go to any length legal or illegal, to defeat hitler .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts