What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

I think that the extreme anti Trumpism is dangerous because I you make a politician into hitler. Then you can justify cheating or lying or go to any length legal or illegal, to defeat hitler .
there has been no cheating of any magnitude in our elections. there were only about 250 cases of voter fraud prosecuted as a result of the 2020 election. half were dismissed. most were Trump supporters. Trump et al have had 2.5 years to provide evidence of mass voter fraud and have been unable to do so.

are you not aware of Fox News losing a lawsuit to Dominion Voting Machines and having to pay 787 million in damages for repeating election fraud lies?

Trump is as close to being another Hitler as you can get without actually being Hitler.

as far as going after him legally, he has been charged with 91 felonies. those indictments were handed down not by the prosecutors but by grand juries drafted from society. regular people who found enough evidence to recommend indictment.

Hitler wrote that in his third term, he found it necessary to seize control of the government to "protect" the country.

what do you think Jan 6 was? it looked to me like an attempt to seize control of the government. he wanted to, in his own words, "stop the steal", when no theft had occurred.

he tried to interfere with a legitimate act of Congress, which was certifying the Electoral College votes. Does not "hang Mike Pence" have any relevance to you at all? does that sound like a rational thing for a normal politician to do?

he is the first President in our history to shit on the idea of a peaceful transition of power. this idea has always been a sacred principle of our Democracy.

so yes, i vilify Donald Trump, and i'm proud of it! he is a would-be dictator. do you not see him openly admiring dictators and tyrants like Little ill One in North Korea? or Vladoff Putler? the murderer Mohammed bin Salman?

he admires their power, their total control, and he wants that himself.

i don't dislike you, i do find you naive and ill-informed.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Trump lost by 8 million votes.
And I know you know that popular votes do not elect our president.
The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

The electoral college is going to be under assault next year. Stand by for the Supreme Court to engage too.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And I know you know that popular votes do not elect our president.

The electoral college is going to be under assault next year. Stand by for the Supreme Court to engage too.
I am well aware that because of the Electoral College Joe only won by 80,000.

My point was Trump lost the popular vote and despite everyone on the Right claiming otherwise, has not picked up any votes because of J6 and the new legal entanglements.

And the more erratic he gets, the more votes he loses.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For democracy to exist you need a free and unbiased freepress
What we have now is what results from Capitalism over time. It's encouraging to see you understanding how America works. Let the anti-Capitalism flow through you.

It seems your issue with Biden in this case is that he's not far enough to the left. Keep going; you'll be a lefty before you know it.

audiohi

Veteran
Some types are not worth engaging, I have had at least some intelligent discourse with people on the left side of the isle, but others who may be intelligent are nothing but trolls . Other communist Che guvero types have nothing intelligent to contribute at all. Others just turbo post anti Trump propaganda.

I am not a Trump supporter and don't want to be dragged into a stuffed man fallacy deal.

I post my posts and try to defend my own posts with out hostilities. ( I got my privileges back by promising not to fight.)

You may find that some types won't listen to factual evidence when it is presented to them.

I do find great amusement from these political threads .
Your comments are hilarious and astute.
9ayoa9zy2xqb1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think that the extreme anti Trumpism is dangerous because if you make a politician into hitler. Then you can justify cheating or lying or go to any length legal or illegal, to defeat hitler .

He has been showing his true colors the entire time he has been in the limelight.

There's no smoke and mirrors trick involved.

He's an authoritarian autocratic dictator with a viciously loyal following.

I'm sorry if you were offended and read that as "Hitler"... but the similarities certainly exist.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts