What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

right

This edited post was an anarchy tattoo. But I thought it was punkish and made me seem like I was coming off as a internet tough guy .I am not an internet tough guy.

The tattoo was an anarchy tattoo. Anarchy is nor an end in itself, but a means to an end .
Some days I think we should just scrap the whole deal and start from scratch .Don't think I mean this in a partisan way .

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Awww mustard showing compassion. I wonder if we'd have that reaction if mitch died
sure. as bad as he fucked the country by stacking the courts, he has held the reins on The Chump as well as anyone could have without using a gun on him. Mitch aint long for this old world either. we'll see when it happens...

greyfader

This edited post was an anarchy tattoo. But I thought it was punkish and made me seem like I was coming off as a internet tough guy .I am not an internet tough guy.

The tattoo was an anarchy tattoo. Anarchy is nor an end in itself, but a means to an end .
Some days I think we should just scrap the whole deal and start from scratch .Don't think I mean this in a partisan way .
i've been an anarchist of sorts since the age of about 13. i've always had a chip on my shoulder about authority. i resent big government passing thousands of laws to control every facet of our lives.

i'm a big fan of Henry David Thoreau, "that government is best which governs least".

i've always stopped just short of violence. that's the line no one should cross and be allowed to get away with it.

that is the line Trump and the MAGA retards have crossed and they are going to be rightfully punished for it.

it's not ok to physically assault anyone because of their political beliefs.

Trump and company think it's right to use violence and intimidation to achieve their goals.

January 6 is unforgivable and Trump is directly responsible for the whole thing. he should be scared shitless after all the sentences handed down for the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

his house of cards is coming crashing down.

"Scott Hall, one of the co-defendants in the Georgia 2020 election interference case, pleaded guilty to charges against him Friday, per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Why it matters: Hall, a bail bondsman, was the first of 19 people charged in the sprawling election probe to accept a plea deal with prosecutors."

the plea deal requires him to testify for the prosecution. Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro are negotiating their plea deals right now.

Trump just said that General Mark Milley should be executed for communicating with China on Jan 6. to let them know that our government was still functioning.

what he didn't say to his followers is that Gen Milley is one of the people testifying against him in the upcoming trial. Another despicable attack on a man who has faithfully served his country for 45 years.

most of the officials involved in the various trials and their families have been threatened with violence by Trump supporters.

because of all this and more Trump is not qualified or fit to be president of the United States.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
1696071897909.jpeg

Now I know what a colobus monkey is. I want to see the platform before I vote.

right

i've been an anarchist of sorts since the age of about 13. i've always had a chip on my shoulder about authority. i resent big government passing thousands of laws to control every facet of our lives.

i'm a big fan of Henry David Thoreau, "that government is best which governs least".

i've always stopped just short of violence. that's the line no one should cross and be allowed to get away with it.

that is the line Trump and the MAGA retards have crossed and they are going to be rightfully punished for it.

it's not ok to physically assault anyone because of their political beliefs.

Trump and company think it's right to use violence and intimidation to achieve their goals.

January 6 is unforgivable and Trump is directly responsible for the whole thing. he should be scared shitless after all the sentences handed down for the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

his house of cards is coming crashing down.

"Scott Hall, one of the co-defendants in the Georgia 2020 election interference case, pleaded guilty to charges against him Friday, per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Why it matters: Hall, a bail bondsman, was the first of 19 people charged in the sprawling election probe to accept a plea deal with prosecutors."

the plea deal requires him to testify for the prosecution. Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro are negotiating their plea deals right now.

Trump just said that General Mark Milley should be executed for communicating with China on Jan 6. to let them know that our government was still functioning.

what he didn't say to his followers is that Gen Milley is one of the people testifying against him in the upcoming trial. Another despicable attack on a man who has faithfully served his country for 45 years.

most of the officials involved in the various trials and their families have been threatened with violence by Trump supporters.

because of all this and more Trump is not qualified or fit to be president of the United States.
The proud boys s3am like some pretty uncool characters. Not sure if I can get on board with all that you are saying here , but good post

RobFromTX

The proud boys s3am like some pretty uncool characters. Not sure if I can get on board with all that you are saying here , but good post

The more you engage him the longer his paragraphs get. Just a friendly heads up. It can become a real mindfuck

greyfader

The more you engage him the longer his paragraphs get. Just a friendly heads up. It can become a real mindfuck
we should meet in person so that you may feel the power of my laser mindfuck tool whilst I cleanse your pre-frontal lobe of your love for the evil orange one.

you'll thank me afterward for saving you from becoming a MAGA zombie stumbling around repeating incoherence while drooling and defecating on yourself.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

we should meet in person so that you may feel the power of my laser mindfuck tool whilst I cleanse your pre-frontal lobe of your love for the evil orange one.

you'll thank me afterward for saving you from becoming a MAGA zombie stumbling around repeating incoherence and drooling and defecating on yourself.

See there you go. A simple compact message. I await your wisdom oh great one ;)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you'll thank me afterward for saving you from becoming a MAGA zombie stumbling around repeating incoherence while drooling and defecating on yourself.
Rob may be a lot of things but I'm pretty sure he's no longer a MAGAt. He may have never been one.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

He's just the guy that the Republicans prefer...

Remember when he said "to hell with due process... take their guns now and get them due process later"?

It's sad how Trump has no idea what the Constitution says but swears that he'll defend it and then attempted to destroy it.

Latest posts

Latest posts