What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

1/ she used to seem smart but is here just parroting social media
2/ of course it is obvious and good on him
3/ almost every campaign in the US has been as dirty as it gets
4/ The Untited States has never been a great country nor an example of democracy to the world
5/ The Americas have not been great for over 500 years.
1695852600821.png

1695852702319.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking crazy in California. No voter I'd. I could have voted over and over . Even these leftys in california were bitching.
You may think you can. But you can't.

Course you could always fuck around and find out like these idiots.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just because people have taken notice of what a cancer Trump's becoming doesn't mean that your made up syndrome is going to pull wool over their eyes.

Cook up a real argument before everyone assumes that Germans used to throw around Hitler Derangement Syndrome as some kind of insult.

RobFromTX

We'll get you help too mustard. I'll buy a trump hand puppet and you can tell it what a flawless country we had until that fascist took the whitehouse

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We'll get you help too mustard. I'll buy a trump hand puppet and you can tell it what a flawless country we had until that fascist took the whitehouse

It wasn't flawless... but it's a lot more flawed at this point.

It's an improvement if you stop slinging TDS as some kind of insult and admit that he disrupted the nation and steeped it in hate.

You don't have to buy a toy... I tell Trump hand puppets what I think every day.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it better to have TDS or be the cause of TDS?

Because it's not really Trump that causes issues. He just make noise. The problem is those who decide that his noise is gospel and everyone else is wrong. That he is infallible and the only truth there is. And then vote for him because they believe not just him, but in him like he's the second coming of Christ.

Those are the people I worry about. So maybe it would be more appropriate for it to be said I have TDSS - Trump's Deranged Supporter Syndrome.

Speaking of - I see Trich's handlers haven't gotten their packet of copy/paste out to him yet, Must be a lot there today.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts