What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

moose eater

They are either 'technicians' or live bait.
You probably remember that the CIA and more negative, clandestine sides of USAID were in SE Asia long before the US Gov acknowledged they were sending 'advisors.'

I wondered about the reasons for the units to be staffed by US Troops. Do they not trust IDF with the tech or the tools? (I wouldn't). Too little training time considering the accuracy of the incoming? Other issues?

Either way, yep, as soon as a US GI, sent there on an illegal assignment, takes a hit, then it'll be game on.

moose eater

when given two "war criminals" up for an election, and ONE of them is going to win, i hold my nose and vote for the one not promising to become a dictator and refusing to admit losing an election. you do what you want, Pontius...
There had been zero ruling by the ICJ when Trump was sending weapons and money to Israel. Therefore, while he knowingly was arming them to do what they were doing, the technicality of it is that Donnie was not arming a war criminal.

Joe and Kamala can't claim the same. The ICJ ruled on the status of Israel and Israel's actions DURING Biden's term, and Joe and Kamala (now) continued sending weapons.

Once the ICJ ruled that Israel was WAY out of bounds, all shipments of arms and military aid should've, by law, ceased. It didn't.

These are legal facts.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Regardless of legality, the USA will always aid and arm Israel.

No matter who's president.

It's funny... but I could swear that I was just witness to the argument that Israel was way out of line before some ICJ ruling...

moose eater

I can understand that the technical difference between a conviction and no conviction is lost on some... But that's the technical difference.

Some people just aren't very astute when it comes to technicalities... or definitions.

Maybe someday the implications of such will sink in. Maybe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Or maybe the implication of an arbitration will seem hollow when compared to the implication of an ethical aberration.

Trump is attempting yet another fascist takeover.

I would think that an attempt to stop him from burning the Constitution supercedes a moral obligation to allow him power.

moose eater

One of the problems with some peoples' neurotic fears is that those possessing those unbearable and likely exaggerated fears often expect others to share in their neuroses.

"Just say "NO".