What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters

moose eater

a normal thinking adult WOULD see it like that. i don't SEE any "moral obligation" to returning a multiple indicted/multiple convicted felon to power myself... that would require mental gymnastics far beyond the capabilities of an Einstein.
A normal thinking adult would recognize that you don't reward criminal entities or tantrum-throwing children. Ever.

But there might be a correlation to the seemingly increased presentation or presence of narcissistic children and adults in our society and the chronic appeasement of those who don't deserve being appeased, whether children screaming at the candy rack in the check-out line at the store, or adults who play the fear/extortion game with bad behaviors versus alleged worse behaviors to come.

I swat flies one at a time. But they definitely get swatted. At least, at my home, or in my camps.

xtsho

I'm going to make a bold prediction. Kamala Harris wins and becomes the 47th President of the United States of America.

You can disagree but you'll be wrong.

To hell with trump and his ignorant cult.

audiohi

Veteran
no-ketchup-were-out-of-ketchup-v0-ulfwkboxryvd1.jpeg
wonder-how-anti-gay-fox-will-defend-trump-when-hes-lost-in-v0-gqd7psy2myvd1.jpeg
it-should-be-about-policy-and-i-think-people-are-looking-at-v0-uy4u2gc8iyvd1.jpeg

PadawanWarrior

I'm going to make a bold prediction. Kamala Harris wins and becomes the 47th President of the United States of America.

You can disagree but you'll be wrong.

To hell with trump and his ignorant cult.
I really don't know who's going to win, but if it's Kamala I have a feeling it will be the last Democrat elected for President for awhile. So I don't care that much. I'll be in Mexico during the election so if Kamala is elected maybe I'll just stay down there, :ROFLMAO:

I saw the McDonald's stuff. He proved his point about Kamala being full of shit and had fun doing it at the same time. And I know that dance all too well. My wife does it all the time.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
I really don't know who's going to win, but if it's Kamala I have a feeling it will be the last Democrat elected for President for awhile. So I don't care that much. I'll be in Mexico during the election so if Kamala is elected maybe I'll just stay down there, :ROFLMAO:

mad at immigrants, becomes an immigrant

(y)

I saw the McDonald's stuff. He proved his point about Kamala being full of shit and had fun doing it at the same time.

:ROFLMAO:

"surprises" customer
so fucking gullible

it-was-all-staged-trump-did-not-work-mcdonalds-closed-for-v0-0sxs6v9h1zvd1.jpg

hardest-job-in-his-life-v0-i6caxwpxtyvd1.jpeg

trumps-first-shift-was-rough-v0-w9y9r8pdzyvd1.jpeg

And I know that dance all too well. My wife doesn't it all the time.

:ROFLMAO:

I bet she does (y)

trump-grimace-2024-v0-jv2zy617pyvd1.jpeg

Last edited:

xtsho

I saw the McDonald's stuff. He proved his point about Kamala being full of shit and had fun doing it at the same time. And I know that dance all too well. My wife does it all the time.

That McDonald's stunt was 100% staged. They closed the restaurant and basically had actors going through the drive through.

It pretty pathetic the way trump goes on and on about Harris working at McDonald's. Lots of people worked at McDonalds. Jeff Bezos, Jay Leno, Harris's husband worked at McDonald's. Hell I worked at McDonalds and if I had to prove it today I would not be able to. They don't have records going back that far and it was pre-computer days so any paper records would have been destroyed years ago.

trump is a petty old man who's losing his marbles. The only people he's fooling with his silly stunt of scooping some fries are his hard core cult members. Most people with any intelligence see it for the ridiculously idiotic stunt it is. I can guarantee that trump would never be able to perform the position of fries if the restaurant was actually open and the work wasn't actually being done by actual employees except for a couple photo shots of trump pretending to be working.

1729533173282.png

moose eater

A 15% drop nationally in fatal drug overdoses over the last year as of this past May 2024.

Drug Policy

Drug Overdose Deaths Drop by Record Amount Over Past Year, CDC Says. According to provisional data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Wednesday, overdose deaths dropped by 15 percent in the 12-month period ending in May 2024. That is the biggest decrease in overdose deaths ever recorded by the CDC.

Even though overdose deaths are declining, the toll is still staggering. According to the provisional data, 94,785 people died of drug overdoses in that 12-month period, and the toll could rise to as high as 98,820 when the numbers are finalized. Even if that figure is reached, it would still mark a decline in overdoses of 12.7 percent.

Driven largely by the arrival of fentanyl in illicit drug markets in the US -- but also by the prescription opioid epidemic in the 2000s and increased cocaine and methamphetamine deaths -- the annual overdose toll rose from about 5,000 a year at the beginning of the century to more than 100,000 a year in recent years.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"in a democracy every citizen, regardless of his interest in politics, "holds office"; and, in the final analysis, the kind of government we get depends on how we fulfill those responsibilities." - John F. Kennedy

"civil society either founders on factions or is founded on coalitions. we all share a stake in the healing of the body politic." - Frank H. Wu

igrowone

Veteran
"in a democracy every citizen, regardless of his interest in politics, "holds office"; and, in the final analysis, the kind of government we get depends on how we fulfill those responsibilities." - John F. Kennedy

"civil society either founders on factions or is founded on coalitions. we all share a stake in the healing of the body politic." - Frank H. Wu
(y) (y) (y)

Freezerweed

Quite a system. You got trump making a big deal about her race, as if theres something wrong with being jamacian or hindu. Then you got the left pulling their usual bullshit tactics trying to use her race as a qualifying factor to get the job

What a shitshow. The woman jailed marijuana users ffs. Her past performance, or lack thereof, is all that matters
Her past was her job that is what she did.

moose eater

There's a vast difference between the healing of the body politic and a downward spiraling of non-responsive corporatism that demands and produces a worsening status quo wrapped in the guise of civic duty.

And I doubt very much that anyone had in mind placating serial mass murderers who disregard the laws they swore to uphold when they referenced anything to do with cooperatives or coalitions.

It's merely that the public, the voters, and especially the partisans, seem to have become -that- desensitized to the odor of madness, mayhem, and moral or ethical corruption, often due to selfish motivations, comfort, apathy, and/or lethargy..

moose eater

Her past was her job that is what she did.
She had over 1,900 cannabis cases that she, herself, prosecuted while in her prosecutor's position in California.

If her turf had been Orange County, the home of Reagan rednecks, I wouldn't bat an eye too hard, but taking cases from a more broad pool? In California, of all places? She's a go-along-to-get-along badged head hunter where cannabis was/is concerned, in my opinion. Little more than a mercenary who made money from taking down pot heads and dealers.

Though she's now made a commitment toward Federal cannabis legalization (*See numerous sources, to include DRCNet.org).

Of course, it is election season, and nationally the polls are far more favorable toward cannabis in general than in years past.

And candidates are infamous for making promises when campaigning, with zero real enforceable action toward breaching anything resembling a witnessed verbal 'contract.'

And most politicians engage in poll-motivated dances during the silly campaign/election season.

moose eater

So basically if "the bubbas" are getting prosecuted for pot its okay but leave the black man alone

Thats fascinating logic moose 😜
Once again, you demonstrate a poor ability to interpret statements for your own twisted biases.

The intended message, were you as educated about California (as you've often/sometimes pretended to be), is that overzealous state prosecution of cannabis cases in Orange County was practically status quo, but not so in the majority of 'elsewhere' in California.

Sometimes maybe asking what someone intended would leave you appearing both less offensive and less presumptuously foolish, but I suspect it might be a matter of that whole 'old dogs and new tricks' thing.

RobFromTX

Once again, you demonstrate a poor ability to interpret statements for your own twisted biases.

The intended message, were you as educated about California (as you've often/sometimes pretended to be), is that overzealous state prosecution of cannabis cases in Orange County was practically status quo, but not so in the majority of 'elsewhere' in California.

Sometimes maybe asking what someone intended would leave you appearing both less offensive and less presumptuously foolish, but I suspect it might be a matter of that whole 'old dogs and new tricks' thing.
When you say "Reagan Rednecks" I can only assume, from your past posts, that you're describing Californians that vote republican aka "the bubbas". I don't have to be educated about California to see that.
The typical rights for me but not for thee that has swept the country

To each their own. Marijuana shouldnt be a crime for anybody, including the outdated rednecks of Californ-I-A

xtsho

I agree that marijuana should not be a crime for personal use. But my opinion has nothing to do with California law at the time Harris was prosecuting cannabis related cases. She was doing the damn job that the people of California elected her to do. Her job was to uphold the laws on the books. She did a good job of that and it propelled her to becoming Senator, VP, and soon to be President of the United States.

If you don't like Harris or her policies then don't vote for her. But to attack her for doing the job that she was hired to do is ridiculous. That would be like attacking a McDonalds worker for deciding that they didn't want to put pickles on a hamburger so they just leave those off. They would rightfully be fired for not doing the job they were hired to do.

The laws are like the ingredients. You enforce them just like you put on all of the ingredients when flipping burgers. A DA enforces the laws the State Legislature and sometimes the voters vote on. A burger flipper flips burgers they don't create the recipe or choose which ingredients to use.

It's a pretty simple concept that doesn't require any significant debate. When a DA enforces the laws on the books they're not setting policy they're doing their damn job.

Latest posts

Latest posts