What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

entirely possible. but they were acting on info sent them by US military sources using satellite (and possibly U-2 overflight pix) data
Yes, the US is and has been so sympathetic to, and invested in their 'project' in Israel that they even helped to smooth over the attack on USS Liberty, and allow the claim that it was merely a case of mistaken identity, US flag in plain view or not, rather than the fact that the Liberty was being used as a listening ship at that time, and was in view of the shoreline near the dunes, during the 6-days war, and reportedly witnessed IDF executing kneeling Syrian POWs on the shore side of the dunes there.

THIS is who Israel has been since 1948.

Last edited:

shiva82

the u.n were formed from world war 1 and israel was formed from world war 2 .... one world feudal communist system their goal, with greater israel as the dictate base .

audiohi

Veteran
this-is-some-holy-shit-v0-n4vamc4gxqsd1.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Illegal crossings are not a top priority for me. All of them are doing the jobs no citizen will. They all pay taxes and cant file to get a refund if they paid to much, and they pay into SS and will never see a dime of that. Illegal crossing in the millions has been going on for 100 years.. Blaming 1 admin for it is nonsense. They all took part in the broken border.

Inflation with price gouging greed is more of a concern to me. When 1 billion $ in profits isn't enough the system is broken IMO.

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Illegal crossings are not a top priority for me. All of them are doing the jobs no citizen will. They all pay taxes and cant file to get a refund if they paid to much, and they pay into SS and will never see a dime of that. Illegal crossing in the mullions has been going on for 100 years.. Blaming 1 admin for it is nonsense. They all took part in the broken border.

Inflation with price gouging greed is more of a concern to me. When 1 billion $ in profits isn't enough the system is broken IMO.
They suppress wages and increase housing costs. Those are real issues in areas already poverty stricken.

These were democrat party positions.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They suppress wages and increase housing costs. Those are real issues in areas already poverty stricken.

These were democrat party positions.
Suppress wages for whom lol. That total BS. Something you read and believe. Most if not all illegal immigrants live with US family relatives. None of them impact housing costs. Another lie to scare you. Its all made up nonsense.

Hiddenjems

Suppress wages for whom lol. That total BS. Something you read and believe. Most if not all illegal immigrants live with US family relatives. None of them impact housing costs. Another lie to scare you. Its all made up nonsense.
When more people move into an area they need more housing. This increases demand, very simple.

I lived in a border state for 20 years. The average labor wage was 20-50% lower than northern states at the time. I’ve done labor all over the country.

Currently in Ohio/western pa Asplundh tree service is bringing in illegals working for $10-$20 per hour and laying off Americans making 20-32 per hour.

But I guess that’s my lying eyes. Don’t believe what I see, believe the narrative right?

audiohi

Veteran
Currently in Ohio/western pa Asplundh tree service is bringing in illegals working for $10-$20 per hour and laying off Americans making 20-32 per hour.

But I guess that’s my lying eyes. Don’t believe what I see, believe the narrative right?

"According to court documents, from 2010 until December 2014, Asplundh, an industry leader in tree trimming and brush clearance for power and gas lines, hired and rehired employees in many regions in the United States accepting identification documents it knew to be false and fraudulent."

"The $95,000,000.00 recovery, including $80,000,000.00 criminal forfeiture money judgment and $15,000,000.00 in civil payment, represents the largest payment ever levied in an immigration case."

So I guess it was Obama and the Democrats that investigated and developed the case against this company @Hiddenjems is so upset with?

RobFromTX

AP & Reuters are where like 99% of other journalists and other media outlets source their news from... or atleast that was true some years ago..

i used to be a drudge report, infowars, naturalnews dude lolol

democracy now, intercept, sludge, pro publica i guess these days

if were only going by what's listed...
Well i don't take it that serious. Afterall NPR is listed as neutral :D