What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When more people move into an area they need more housing. This increases demand, very simple.

I lived in a border state for 20 years. The average labor wage was 20-50% lower than northern states at the time. I’ve done labor all over the country.

Currently in Ohio/western pa Asplundh tree service is bringing in illegals working for $10-$20 per hour and laying off Americans making 20-32 per hour.

But I guess that’s my lying eyes. Don’t believe what I see, believe the narrative right?
None of them can afford a house. Its all rubbish to scare you. I'm not that far from the border here in Cali. we have millions of illegals here. They do not cause the issues people try to make you believe. Regardless of there legal status if they do a better job for half the cost id hire them too. Maybe all the lazy Americans should do better lol.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that's just you bro nothing has changed on my end. Using a new browser or ad blocker or something lately? Maybe VPN?
Nothings change on my end. Still the same PC for he last 10 years. VPN on/off has no effect.

I use Firefox they do update there browser often. That's not something I can control. None of the youtube links works using Firefox.

Cannavore

Veteran
Nothings change on my end. Still the same PC for he last 10 years. VPN on/off has no effect.

I use Firefox they do update there browser often. That's not something I can control. None of the youtube links works using Firefox.
hmm possibly a firefox thing then. i'm using Opera GX at the moment and it's the same as always.

before clicking YT video and after clicking YT video:

ioioio.png

moose eater

I'm using standard MS Edge and they (YouTube links) almost always appear and play for me.

moose eater

moose eater

Who among Congress critters has repeatedly assailed FEMA as a cover for black-ops re. supposed 'one world government' control, and other brain-dead schemes and exhibits of paranoia?

Who would thereby want to restrict funding to FEMA?

And who among them would own such efforts if they had tried in the past to restrict such money during a time like this?

I can think of a few names off the top of my head.

moose eater

It's almost like it's a 'perfect storm' (sorry, had to write that) identifying who wants to lose an election as a result of being a paranoid nutcase to the extent of not being able to properly serve their Country, eh?

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

With this being the first major storm of the season, why does fema need more money? Where did all of their money go?

Funny, we have billions for Israel and Ukraine. Almost like the only thing both parties agree on is war.

audiohi

Veteran
With this being the first major storm of the season, why does fema need more money? Where did all of their money go?

This republican tactic of voting against anything and everything that helps people/democrats is brand new so it's hard to say.

If they'd been systematically blocking every single thing they could for years maybe that could be a reason?

Are they still building the fema camps and jade helm and all that with the money?

moose eater

Funny, we have billions for Israel and Ukraine. Almost like the only thing both parties agree on is war.
Has their budget been fully funded under the last 2 administrations, including Biden?

Have there been other emergencies that tapped money hard?