What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
image_2024-10-03_215318834.png

RobFromTX

Good ole Jill Stein. Pretending to be about the people while investing with the very companies she talks about destroying

Yeah we need to move into the green zone fast

moose eater

Haven't been in this thread for a while, but damn if the “progressive democrats” aren’t sounding exactly like 80’s era Reagan level republicans up in here…
It's because the entire playing board has moved to the quasi-fascist or fascist right, so now the good dems often sound a lot like Archie Bunker.

Shhh!! Don't tell anyone...

moose eater

Good ole Jill Stein. Pretending to be about the people while investing with the very companies she talks about destroying

Yeah we need to move into the green zone fast
Maybe look a bit deeper into the reality of her portfolios and read less from those trying to sink her for their own gains. Critical thinking and all of that stuff.

greyfader

I really don't know that.

I'd earlier commented that it was a 'Freudian slip.' And I believe that is entirely possible if not probable.

Regardless of Israel's actions, Kamala Harris AND Donald Trump intend to continue arming Israel, violations of law be damned, apparently. That is tacit approval for Israel's play at the moment.

To have any leadership state openly, "We'll facilitate Israel violating international laws and treaties," would be incredibly unlikely. You know, Al Capone was merely a business man, right?

But the US has and is, and will continue for a while, to facilitate Israel's criminality by refusing to change policy where illegally supplying of arms to Israel is concerned.

I've rarely gotten on a mic at a legislative hearing and said, "I'm a former pot grower, dealer of various substances, and past occasional drug smuggler," either, but.... And I hope the reasons for that are obvious. :)
so, walz made a mistake, that's all i was saying!

greyfader

I don't have a propaganda dialogue. I'm saying he blurted out the truth of the situation. The global south is showing signs of consolidating power or at least cooperating amongst themselves. This is a major threat to western imperialism.

His statement, as spoken, is exactly right. You're saying he told the truth accidentally, and I agree he would never have planned to say it.
so, we agree he made a verbal mistake.

greyfader

i don't really think you need a quote when we are arming and greenlighting israel bombing and encroaching into multiple sovereign territories right now lol. our politicians have issued more statements over the bombing of a military target in israel by iran than even saying a peep about how israel killed 2000 lebanese in 14 days. the us govt didnt even evac or warn american citizens in lebanon of these attacks.

trump recognized the golan heights as israeli land when it's been historically recognized as syrian.

clearly the actions of the american government provide enough proof, but then you have israeli's admitting to their goal is the "Greater Israel" project where it swallows up Lebanon, Syria, and parts of multiple other surrounding countries.

but the main reason why im not even gonna search for quotes is because that sounds super tedious to do lol.

this was in the Jerusalem Post the other day, then people noticed it and they scrubbed the article. you can routinely find similar shit from the western media like NYT;

View attachment 19077843
i'm not talking about all of that, i'm saying walz made a verbal mistake. that it was not intentional, and that your post twisted what he did say to make it look like he said something else entirely.

greyfader

Yeah, we do. But I think he said what he really thought.
i don't think he's deep enough or knows enough to even make a freudian slip. you act as if he is some kind of sinister mastermind. i don't believe he thinks or knows much about the history of israel or the middle east at all. he's just a football coach running for vp.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe look a bit deeper into the reality of her portfolios and read less from those trying to sink her for their own gains. Critical thinking and all of that stuff.
As AOC pointed out, if she were a serious candidate, where is where House representation? Where is her Senate representation? The Greens are an unserious spoiler party with pie in the sky ideals and not concrete method or plan to implement any of it. They are a joke.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so, we agree he made a verbal mistake.
He was embellishing to make the story sound better than it was. The best option would have been to cop to it. "Yeah, I embellished my time there to make it sound 'cooler'. You got me. I missed it by a few months. Still doesn't mean I wasn't there and didn't learn anything."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He was embellishing to make the story sound better than it was. The best option would have been to cop to it. "Yeah, I embellished my time there to make it sound 'cooler'. You got me. I missed it by a few months. Still doesn't mean I wasn't there and didn't learn anything."
beat me to it. :thank you:

moose eater

As AOC pointed out, if she were a serious candidate, where is where House representation? Where is her Senate representation? The Greens are an unserious spoiler party with pie in the sky ideals and not concrete method or plan to implement any of it. They are a joke.

Any new party has a tough time in the 2-party duopoly in terms of holding ground. That's not about a newer party necessarily being 'spoilers' unless those pointing fingers have a difficult time acknowledging their place in all of this.

Ownership of personal responsibility in a cluster-fuck is a grown-up feature.

Perhaps the 2 parties of Wall St and DoD shouldn't give others so much reason to spoil?

We'll be voting for Stein here, as will many others, per the polls..

And if she's nothing more than a spoiler, why would many from the Ds need to lie about her portfolios?

All the excuses and name-calling won't put the votes leaving the Dems due to illegal activity in Gaza back again.

They'll simply have to suck on their losses, pull up their big girl panties, and question why they cling to AIPAC, Wall St., and the DoD so tightly that it harms their chances?

That's the question they ought to be asking.

And why would AOC say that, aside from simple partisanism?

Well, maybe it's because the DNC has been known to use party money as a leverage, just as the RNC has, because they're that twisted. AOC knows who the corporatist Dems are yet look at her avoiding one of the greater hot-button issues, one of HER hot-button issues, at the DNC Convention. DNC $$$$$. Wall St-sourced $$$$

Last edited:

moose eater

you don't get to be a politician in this country unless you pledge fealty to the 51st state of israel lol

GUVJr77X0AADsbP

Couldn't be!!! He's just a football coach... Who lets a man sit in prison who even the prosecutor in that case says should've been released.

I'm sure he's received zero prepping on how to respond to questions about Israel from the DNC or Kamala's handlers, and he has no idea of the truths involved in his non-Freudian slip.