What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

right

88% of fentanyl trafficking is done by US citizens. Most of the fentanyl is made within the US.
According to the US government. The fentanyl in the US was Chinese fentanyl trafficked into the US from Mexico, now it is Mexican fentanyl made from Chinese precursors

greyfader

""never has either party promoted the "expansion" of israel. in fact, they have tried to control the expansion into lands surrounding the original boundaries.""

Despite any and all (dishonest) verbiage and propaganda from ANY of the many different occupants of the Oval Office -or- the State Dept., every opportunity to cause Israel to cease its illegal expansion has been glanced over, and even had the US's many different mouthpieces at the UN over the years run interference on ANY and (nearly) ALL (but for ONE during Obama's end of tenure) resolutions criticizing Israel's 76 years of illegal activity quashed by way of unilateral veto authority.

This is not coincidence, and it defies the pretty or flowery verbiage now used to cover up the USA's complicity in Israel's crimes. 76 years' worth of complicity, I'd add.

Where's Interpol and The Hague when you really need them, eh?

As I told my now-adult (at least, chronologically) kids when they lived with us, and still tell them to this very day, "Pay a fuck-ton more attention to what people DO, and a lot less to what they say. Words only take the wagging of the tongue while exhaling air."
yes to all that, but walz made a mistake and you all know it. everybody knows it as it is totally illogical otherwise. cannavore's manufactured quote taken out of context is non-sensical on it's own merit. and it's not what walz said.

the truth, did walz make a verbal mistake or not? all other considerations aside.

right

yes to all that, but walz made a mistake and you all know it. everybody knows it as it is totally illogical otherwise. cannavore's manufactured quote taken out of context is non-sensical on it's own merit. and it's not what walz said.

the truth, did walz make a verbal mistake or not? all other considerations aside.
Not a big Walz fan but you are absolutely correct. What you are saying is obvious to everyone

moose eater

I really don't know that.

I'd earlier commented that it was a 'Freudian slip.' And I believe that is entirely possible if not probable.

Regardless of Israel's actions, Kamala Harris AND Donald Trump intend to continue arming Israel, violations of law be damned, apparently. That is tacit approval for Israel's play at the moment.

To have any leadership state openly, "We'll facilitate Israel violating international laws and treaties," would be incredibly unlikely. You know, Al Capone was merely a business man, right?

But the US has and is, and will continue for a while, to facilitate Israel's criminality by refusing to change policy where illegally supplying of arms to Israel is concerned.

I've rarely gotten on a mic at a legislative hearing and said, "I'm a former pot grower, dealer of various substances, and past occasional drug smuggler," either, but.... And I hope the reasons for that are obvious. :)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
According to the US government. The fentanyl in the US was Chinese fentanyl trafficked into the US from Mexico, now it is Mexican fentanyl made from Chinese precursors
does your city have a homeless/drug addiction problems
/mine does
do you think mex actually gives a f about the us? or can even manage its own internal problems let alone tackle these bigger issues
/mexico gives the us the finger
mexico is a bad neighbor and at some point something need to be done
/besides throwing money at the problem

right

/mine does
do you think mex actually gives a f about the us? or can even manage its own internal problems let alone tackle these bigger issues
What is your solution PopRocks.

moose eater

I'll seize on this intermission in resolving the US leadership's rampant hypocrisy and criminality to have a bowl of garden-sourced coleslaw from our Golden Acre cabbage and Scarlet Nantes carrots, a hard lime seltzer, and some of my Chitina sockeye salmon traditional Native-style alder-smoked fish strips.

Carry on...

Edit: But I -DO- absolutely love listening to the US leadership and prospective leadership bitch about lack of respect for law and order in our communities, while they systematically violate the laws and order. Fucking priceless!!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
the world is a shit show right now and only getting worse
i had typed up a wall o text but i might just bow out now because my mthods might be a little too,,, extreme

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
/mine does
Yeah Mexico needs to take back California and Texas. Gee, I wonder why there are so few Mexican drug addicts and homeless people.

xtsho

I'm so sick of maga always referencing God when they get caught breaking the law. But then I realize that their God is donald trump.

Tina Peters was sentenced to nine years in prison on Thursday.

The former county clerk from Colorado believed that the 2020 election had been stolen from Donald Trump. In 2022, she allowed a man associated with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to access the Mesa County elections systems. For that breach, she was found guilty on three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation and one count of violation of duty, among other charges.

"I was just trying to do my job," Peters told District Judge Matthew Barrett during her sentencing hearing, adding that she was "appalled" by characterizations of her around the trial.

"I've often said God doesn't like people messing with his kids. And I believe I'm a child of God," Peters said. "It was important for someone to stand up and I've chosen to do that."

Giving access to election equipment, allowing people to copy data on it, and then distribute it to whomever they deem appropriate is not standing up it's breaking the law. Her job was to safeguard that equipment and data and she failed that job miserably. In the end she showed no remorse and instead continued to try and spread the stolen 2020 election conspiracy nonsense in court before the Judge shut her down, sentenced her to nine years in prison, and had her taken into custody immediately. She's likely already in an orange jumpsuit awaiting transfer to prison from the county jail.

Amazing how many people throw their lives away for trump. Another one bites the dust.

1727996689615.png

Kicking and screaming

xtsho

Thats complete bullshit. But you cant blame mexico for americans drug use

The thing is that even if the border was completely sealed to where not even a grain of sand could get through someone would just setup labs in the US and make it here. I'm sure some is already being made here. Lots of people with a chemistry background can manufacture everything needed. The precursors that are coming from China can be synthesized here as well. You can't stop all the ingredients as many are used in a variety of legitimate industries.

The process is easily found on numerous websites.

Piperidine and its derivatives are used for various purposes:
  • Insect repellents
  • Hair loss prevention
  • Antipsychotic medications
  • Opioids
  • As solvents and bases in chemical processes
  • Piperidine occurs naturally in black pepper and various plants

dramamine

facilitating as opposed to promoting. two different things. i've stated that i think israel should be defunded.

he could have said the quiet part out loud but he didn't. he made an obvious mistake. a stupid blunder with words, yes, but not his real meaning.

why do you want to twist it around to fit your propaganda dialogue? isn't the truth damning enough without embellishing?

plausible and probable two different things again. all i ask for is the truth about what he said.
I don't have a propaganda dialogue. I'm saying he blurted out the truth of the situation. The global south is showing signs of consolidating power or at least cooperating amongst themselves. This is a major threat to western imperialism.

His statement, as spoken, is exactly right. You're saying he told the truth accidentally, and I agree he would never have planned to say it.

RobFromTX

The thing is that even if the border was completely sealed to where not even a grain of sand could get through someone would just setup labs in the US and make it here. I'm sure some is already being made here. Lots of people with a chemistry background can manufacture everything needed. The precursors that are coming from China can be synthesized here as well. You can't stop all the ingredients as many are used in a variety of legitimate industries.

The process is easily found on numerous websites.

Piperidine and its derivatives are used for various purposes:
  • Insect repellents
  • Hair loss prevention
  • Antipsychotic medications
  • Opioids
  • As solvents and bases in chemical processes
  • Piperidine occurs naturally in black pepper and various plants

Its just so potent. I believed in legalizing all drugs until this garbage came around

Cannavore

Veteran
find me a quote where somebody in the US government promoted the expansion of israel into the surrounding lands.
i don't really think you need a quote when we are arming and greenlighting israel bombing and encroaching into multiple sovereign territories right now lol. our politicians have issued more statements over the bombing of a military target in israel by iran than even saying a peep about how israel killed 2000 lebanese in 14 days. the us govt didnt even evac or warn american citizens in lebanon of these attacks.

trump recognized the golan heights as israeli land when it's been historically recognized as syrian.

clearly the actions of the american government provide enough proof, but then you have israeli's admitting to their goal is the "Greater Israel" project where it swallows up Lebanon, Syria, and parts of multiple other surrounding countries.

but the main reason why im not even gonna search for quotes is because that sounds super tedious to do lol.

this was in the Jerusalem Post the other day, then people noticed it and they scrubbed the article. you can routinely find similar shit from the western media like NYT;

GYtxN7XWIAABqKu.png

Last edited:

moose eater

One of the reasons NIDA and others recently added to the reasons for the decrease in fatal drug overdoses included people using Fentanyl realizing the potency and adjusting for it.

A comment by the head shrink/Doc at the Liverpool Project in the early 1990s had to do with no one properly educating addicts about all sorts of valuable information, such as how to properly clean and sterilize a glass syringe for reuse if/when new and clean isn't available.

Yet we wasted how many $millions on Nancy Reagan's "Just SAY No" bullshit.

Imagine a clinic teaching addicts or users how to properly regulate a Fentanyl dose? The Puritans would flip out, but it would save lives.