What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heads up You tube links no longer work. I've tried Firefox, chrome logged into my IC account. I cant get any to open that are imbedded links anymore.

All have a pop up that says login required to confirm your not BOT

Firefox error= To protect your security, support.google.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

Chrome=refused to connect.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bernie Madoff
been several fraudsters jailed (should have been more) and a couple of military have been convicted for crimes in Afghanistan. prob should have been more of those too. point being, it is high time that we started cracking down on behavior like referenced. WHY NOT START NOW? just how far will you (not you, Got_Bud) let him go before YOU stop shrugging your shoulders and saying "nah, never happen..." does someone actually have to be murdered ?

right

Heads up You tube links no longer work. I've tried Firefox, chrome logged into my IC account. I cant get any to open that are imbedded links anymore.

All have a pop up that says login required to confirm your not BOT

Firefox error= To protect your security, support.google.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

Chrome=refused to connect.
Hey Hammerhead ,I just posted a YouTube video. I think that the problem is on your end

moose eater

1727834363400.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been several fraudsters jailed (should have been more) and a couple of military have been convicted for crimes in Afghanistan. prob should have been more of those too. point being, it is high time that we started cracking down on behavior like referenced. WHY NOT START NOW? just how far will you (not you, Got_Bud) let him go before YOU stop shrugging your shoulders and saying "nah, never happen..." does someone actually have to be murdered ?
Well, that's kind of the issue with the Golden Rule. What is morally objectionable is rarely illegal in the eyes of the law due to the Golden Rule.

For the record, the Golden Rule I speak of is, "He who has the gold makes the rules."

right

I'm watching the Walz Vance debate. Trump is very old and there is a good chance that if he is elected, that Vance will be prez

Edit due to a lack of sleep

Last edited:

greyfader

walz intended to say "the expansion of iran and its proxies" this is obvious as israel has no proxies and his mistake has been corrected by him and others today.

he did say;

"But the expansion of Israel and its proxies is an absolute, fundamental necessity for the United States to have the steady leadership there."

he did not say "the expansion of israel is an absolute necessity for the united states".

iran is the nation-state with multiple proxies. not israel.

he made a mistake.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
walz intended to say "the expansion of iran and its proxies" this is obvious as israel has no proxies and his mistake has been corrected by him and others today.

he did say;

"But the expansion of Israel and its proxies is an absolute, fundamental necessity for the United States to have the steady leadership there."

he did not say "the expansion of israel is an absolute necessity for the united states".

he made a mistake.
Too bad that he is not that quick on his feet and not a great speaker.

moose eater

he did say;

he made a mistake.
Perhaps a Freudian slip. I'll put my chips on that part of the table.

Either that, or there's now more than 2 folks who've been in the Presidential race election circle with dementia.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I skipped forward and ended up on number 4, when the loser with british accent declared a ”failure to establish air superiority”.
Their last SU-27 and a MIG-29, the article continues to describe american F-15 and F-16 as inferior to russian fighters.

The Su-27 heavyweight fighter and MiG-29 medium weight fighter were developed in parallel in the Soviet Union to form part of a high-low combination, mirroring the development of the F-15 and F-16 in the United States. The larger Su-27 has a much longer range, carries a larger radar, and is overall a far better performing air superiority fighter. When tested in the West in the 1990s, the Su-27 and MiG-29 were consistently found to be capable of comfortably outperforming the respective F-15 and F-16, with the Su-27 generally considered to be the world’s premier fighter for air to air missions to enter service in the 20th century.

Looks like you got a letter. Not fun to be in the Drum Corps in the winter. Now turn and face forward.
1920x1080_cmsv2_d61cee4a-ee53-5970-b30e-53c0d0081c9c-7167736.jpg

right

Wow Walz looked like deer caught in the headlights. What a weird guy. He kept looking at the moderators for phony fact checks . Like they were planed ,even though they agreed not to.

Latest posts

Latest posts