What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
I wouldn't blame Mexican immigrants. The fentanyl epidemic is because of the democrats policy. There total lack of tough love and soft border policy designed to replace American voters who won't vote the way they want
88% of fentanyl trafficking is done by US citizens. Most of the fentanyl is made within the US.

moose eater

88% of fentanyl trafficking is done by US citizens. Most of the fentanyl is made within the US.
And the majority of Fentanyl coming into the US doesn't come in on the backs of migrants, but rather on commercial transport to include, primarily, aircraft and trucks. *Easily found if one looks and doesn't simply wish to blame brown people. Same for the heroin, methamphetamine and coke coming in.

Thank God for free enterprise, right? -ALL- of this is a product of capitalism, demand and supply, by the way. Simple as that. Oh, and people who feel the need to change their reality on-demand for whatever reasons.

And if you want to find out how many US Customs officers/US Border Patrol have been convicted of taking bribes, that isn't too difficult to look into either.

One might start (just as a beginning place) at DRCNet.org (the Drug Reform Coalition Network) and look at the 'Corrupt Cops of the Week' section they've been publishing for many years. Like over a quarter-century, if I recall accurately.

But it's a lot more fun and easier to blame brown-skinned furrin' people looking to pick apples and lettuce, or wash windows, or change bed sheets at hotels.

Edit: Just remember when looking at arrests and convictions of US Border Patrol officers, US Customs officers, and other LE, that just as with nearly ANY criminal activity, other than robbing banks, maybe, the larger percentage of offenders are rarely detected or prosecuted.

Last edited:

greyfader

Jordan, Egypt

Israel itself is a proxy of the US

So, greater Israel.

I don't think he did. He just said the Zionist game plan out loud.
come on man! you know better than that. at least a dozen publications have said that it is an obvious mistake. that he confused the two.

the way you presented it doesn't even make sense. it's not a logical thing for walz to say and you know it.

at no time in the past have either party stated that they support the "expansion of israel". in fact, the US government has been openly against israel building new settlements.

you just like the way it sounds because you think it somehow supports your position.

here are just a few examples of the media acknowledging that walz made a verbal error and confused the two.

"Walz had several verbal stumbles on a night in which he admitted to “misspeaking” often. In the debate’s opening moments, he confused Iran and Israel when discussing the Middle East."

taken from;

"Walz came to the debate stage with higher expectations because he has far more experience on the stage than Vance, who is newer to politics. But Walz took a while to get going, and seemed nervous in the beginning, and throughout gave long answers where a shorter one may have served him better. And throughout the night he had some shaky moments, at one point calling himself a “knucklehead” and confusing Iran for Israel."

taken from;

moose eater

come on man! you know better than that. at least a dozen publications have said that it is an obvious mistake. that he confused the two.

the way you presented it doesn't even make sense. it's not a logical thing for walz to say and you know it.

at no time in the past have either party stated that they support the "expansion of israel". in fact, the US government has been openly against israel building new settlements.

you just like the way it sounds because you think it somehow supports your position.

here are just a few examples of the media acknowledging that walz made a verbal error and confused the two.

"Walz had several verbal stumbles on a night in which he admitted to “misspeaking” often. In the debate’s opening moments, he confused Iran and Israel when discussing the Middle East."

taken from;

"Walz came to the debate stage with higher expectations because he has far more experience on the stage than Vance, who is newer to politics. But Walz took a while to get going, and seemed nervous in the beginning, and throughout gave long answers where a shorter one may have served him better. And throughout the night he had some shaky moments, at one point calling himself a “knucklehead” and confusing Iran for Israel."

taken from;

Look at US funding to Egypt, and the related agreements.... for starters.

Fuck American propaganda.

xtsho

Let this be a warning to all the brain dead maga lunatics and their ridiculous election conspiracies. maga=traitor.

"Tina Peters is headed to prison."

"The former Mesa County Clerk was sentenced to nine years of incarceration, most of which will be served in the Colorado Department of Corrections."

Peters was found guilty by a jury of Mesa County residents in August on seven counts, including four felonies after she helped facilitate unauthorized access to county voting equipment that she was supposed to safeguard.

“I want to know, what was the difference?” Barrett asked.

“They were identical,” Davis said, of the votes, noting that a hand count as well as a tabulation by a different voting machine company confirmed the election tallies were accurate. “No material difference.”

“No material difference whatsoever,” Barrett echoed.

The investigation began a little more than three years ago when images taken during a secure update of Mesa County’s voting equipment surfaced online. At the same time, a copy of Mesa County’s hard drive was displayed and discussed at a “cyber symposium” hosted by Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO who has been at the center of false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Peters and others hatched a plan to bring in an unauthorized person to observe a software update of Dominion Voting Machines. The plot involved creating security credentials for a local man named Gerald Wood and using those credentials to help another man gain access to voting equipment.

That man was retired surfer Conan Hayes, who clandestinely joined the software update and made copies of sensitive information that ended up online. That deceit was what the jury found Peters guilty of.

moose eater

Let this be a warning to all the brain dead maga lunatics and their ridiculous election conspiracies. maga=traitor.

"Tina Peters is headed to prison."

"The former Mesa County Clerk was sentenced to nine years of incarceration, most of which will be served in the Colorado Department of Corrections."

Peters was found guilty by a jury of Mesa County residents in August on seven counts, including four felonies after she helped facilitate unauthorized access to county voting equipment that she was supposed to safeguard.

“I want to know, what was the difference?” Barrett asked.

“They were identical,” Davis said, of the votes, noting that a hand count as well as a tabulation by a different voting machine company confirmed the election tallies were accurate. “No material difference.”

“No material difference whatsoever,” Barrett echoed.

The investigation began a little more than three years ago when images taken during a secure update of Mesa County’s voting equipment surfaced online. At the same time, a copy of Mesa County’s hard drive was displayed and discussed at a “cyber symposium” hosted by Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO who has been at the center of false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Peters and others hatched a plan to bring in an unauthorized person to observe a software update of Dominion Voting Machines. The plot involved creating security credentials for a local man named Gerald Wood and using those credentials to help another man gain access to voting equipment.

That man was retired surfer Conan Hayes, who clandestinely joined the software update and made copies of sensitive information that ended up online. That deceit was what the jury found Peters guilty of.

If it were federal time, she'd do at least 85% of that sentence.

Being primarily Colorado or Arizona State time, unless they operate differently than many other states, she'll likely do a third or less of that.

Edit: Assuming no one pardons her or commutes her sentence....

Last edited:

greyfader

Look at US funding to Egypt, and the related agreements.... for starters.

Fuck American propaganda.
as you know, i'm not a supporter of israel. i don't think the state of israel should exist. it was started wrong and has been wrong all along.

i'm also not arguing about who funds who or who is right or wrong on this issue.

all i'm saying is that he got the two states confused, nothing more or less.

he said as much afterwards, and throughout the media they have said that it looks like a verbal error.

that it plays into the propaganda of someone or not is not the issue.

the issue is the truth of whether he sincerely meant it the way it was stated or if he made an error.

it's so obviously an error that there can be no doubt.

look at the original context, not the altered one that cannavore presented.

"the expansion of israel is an absolute necessity for the united states."

never has either party promoted the "expansion" of israel. in fact, they have tried to control the expansion into lands surrounding the original boundaries.

when the actual statement walz made was;

"But the expansion of Israel and its proxies is an absolute, fundamental necessity for the United States to have the steady leadership there."

two completely different meanings.

his original statement does not make any sense considering the histories of israel and iran.

it only makes sense if you substitute "iran" for israel in the original statement.

i understand that everyone is against israel but while being so isn't the truth also important?

can't we make valid arguments without twisting the truth?

dramamine

as you know, i'm not a supporter of israel. i don't think the state of israel should exist. it was started wrong and has been wrong all along.

i'm also not arguing about who funds who or who is right or wrong on this issue.

he said as much afterwards, and throughout the media they have said that it looks like a verbal error.

the issue is the truth of whether he sincerely meant it the way it was stated or if he made an error.

never has either party promoted the "expansion" of israel. in fact, they have tried to control the expansion into lands surrounding the original boundaries.

"But the expansion of Israel and its proxies is an absolute, fundamental necessity for the United States to have the steady leadership there."

his original statement does not make any sense considering the histories of israel and iran.

it only makes sense if you substitute "iran" for israel in the original statement.

i understand that everyone is against israel but while being so isn't the truth also important?

And yet, the expansion of Israel is exactly what the US is facilitating. He could very well have said the quiet part out loud, being a self-professed knucklehead and all. Seems plausible enough to me.

moose eater

""never has either party promoted the "expansion" of israel. in fact, they have tried to control the expansion into lands surrounding the original boundaries.""

Despite any and all (dishonest) verbiage and propaganda from ANY of the many different occupants of the Oval Office -or- the State Dept., every opportunity to cause Israel to cease its illegal expansion has been glanced over, and even had the US's many different mouthpieces at the UN over the years run interference on ANY and (nearly) ALL (but for ONE during Obama's end of tenure) resolutions criticizing Israel's 76 years of illegal activity quashed by way of unilateral veto authority.

This is not coincidence, and it defies the pretty or flowery verbiage now used to cover up the USA's complicity in Israel's crimes. 76 years' worth of complicity, I'd add.

Where's Interpol and The Hague when you really need them, eh?

As I told my now-adult (at least, chronologically) kids when they lived with us, and still tell them to this very day, "Pay a fuck-ton more attention to what people DO, and a lot less to what they say. Words only take the wagging of the tongue while exhaling air."

Last edited:

moose eater

Israel recently (and still?) had IDF manning the Gaza border with Egypt, regulating movement, or, more aptly, prohibiting movement (which I believe is another agreement with Egypt and the US, if I recall correctly, re. stipulations for US funding and military aid to Egypt; no open border there).

Israel is playing outside of their own handball court once again... with zero intervention of any substance from the USA... who keeps on plying them with armaments and 'cashish'.... in blatant violation of numerous laws and treaties.

Sometime soon I suspect very strongly they're about to be bitch-slapped HARD.

Re-edit: And I suspect Bibi targeting a Russian base recently was either yet another attempt by Bibi to draw the US into an expanded and far more serious war, even if via proxies. Or, who knows? Maybe a proxy strike on behalf of the alphabet soup folks?

Bibi and his ilk needed capped terminally a -LONG- ass time ago.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
never has either party promoted the "expansion" of israel.
EvVng0RXEAAA4M7.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of note is that there was a time during the early (1948) establishment of Israel where the US, among other nations refused support (arms, etc.) to Israel. They acquired arms from Czechoslovakia which were smuggled in. This massive withholding of arms resulted in the creation of Israeli munition factories and the production of the uzi.

It is interesting that years ago, it was easy to source historical articles/documents on the internet; now - not so much.

They've even hidden the fact that the Whitehouse was actually burnt down by a small party of Mohawk/Iroquois/Haudenosaunee and Quebecois who canoed down the coast. 🏴‍☠️

moose eater

Of note is that there was a time during the early (1948) establishment of Israel where the US, among other nations refused support (arms, etc.) to Israel. They acquired arms from Czechoslovakia which were smuggled in. This massive withholding of arms resulted in the creation of Israeli munition factories and the production of the uzi.

It is interesting that years ago, it was easy to source historical articles/documents on the internet; now - not so much.

They've even hidden the fact that the Whitehouse was actually burnt down by a small party of Mohawk/Iroquois/Haudenosaunee and Quebecois who canoed down the coast. 🏴‍☠️
Yep, and way beyond paranoid conspiracy theories, it's also now much harder to find graphic photos online of the trawler fleet and the -miles- of wasted dead seafood by way of by-catch, bobbing in the wake of their vessels.

Images that I had no trouble finding at all about 20 years ago or even less.

Or a written record of the phone call between banker CEOs on Wall St. when Bill Clinton agreed to repeal Glas-Stegal, and it was reported that one of the men on the phone had said they "now had the President as an insider."

Or the vast majority of my guest opinions and testimony re. everything from drug policy reform to oil referendum business in Alaska, or Frank Murkowski trying to help GW Bush, via GW's then proposed energy policy, to potentially give away Alaska's revenues for oil drilling on federal turf in Alaska, or the USA PA opposition, etc..

Maybe all of it is a bandwidth and data storage issue?

Who was the originator of the internet again? (wink, wink, nod, nod).

Edit: When I have been able to find even a tiny amount of my previous 'works', it's typically been only through VERY specific searches or terms and subjects, unlike years past.

greyfader

And yet, the expansion of Israel is exactly what the US is facilitating. He could very well have said the quiet part out loud, being a self-professed knucklehead and all. Seems plausible enough to me.
facilitating as opposed to promoting. two different things. i've stated that i think israel should be defunded.

he could have said the quiet part out loud but he didn't. he made an obvious mistake. a stupid blunder with words, yes, but not his real meaning.

why do you want to twist it around to fit your propaganda dialogue? isn't the truth damning enough without embellishing?

plausible and probable two different things again. all i ask for is the truth about what he said.

moose eater

It's all filled up with our purchase and politics preferences. ;)
Lol! Yeah, and the voyeuristic bastards and their software get THAT wrong half or more of the time. I can't get decent movie selections offered up via algorithms because the bastards THINK they know what I'm looking for!! ... But typically don't.

Or I ask Google for an answer, and they give me things barely remotely related, but not the answers I was seeking. Like the dispensaries in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada the other day, and Google gave me shops as far away as Ketchikan, Alaska!! Just a stone's throw away, ya' know. :)