What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

Every republican I knew in 2015 hated trump. Some of them became fans, but most vote for him because they hate dems.

Most dems I know try to deny the crazy shit pushed by the super woke, but vote for any dem because trump.
Read the various polls and/or studies. A couple of them are fairly insightful.

xtsho

his grip on reality was never very good (money can do that), and he's completely untethered to anything except "oh fuck, i'm going to prison!" THAT, he sees coming...

I don't think he's going to prison. In fact I don't want him to go to prison. I just want him to go away. Going to prison would just elevate him among his followers.

Cults are like that. Better to not make him a martyr for the crazies and just let him fade away after he loses the election.

moose eater

I don't think he's going to prison. In fact I don't want him to go to prison. I just want him to go away. Going to prison would just elevate him among his followers.

Cults are like that. Better to not make him a martyr for the crazies and just let him fade away after he loses the election.
He's not going to prison because Amerika doesn't imprison Her Oligarchs or their Oligarchy hand-puppets.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He's not going to prison because Amerika doesn't imprison Her Oligarchs or their hand-puppets.
there's a first time for anything, and i am utterly unable to come up with anyone more deserving of a stint in jail as thanks for all the crimes/frauds/bankruptcies etc he has perpetrated / and skated on. why NOT stop him now? if not now, when ? when it's too late ? what crime would qualify ? :shucks:

moose eater

there's a first time for anything, and i am utterly unable to come up with anyone more deserving of a stint in jail as thanks for all the crimes/frauds/bankruptcies etc he has perpetrated / and skated on. why NOT stop him now? if not now, when ? when it's too late ? what crime would qualify ? :shucks:
The last time this Country imprisoned a major Wall St. fraudster was the Keating 5 in the 80s.

And they were just known-name Wall St. punks.

How many war criminals have been in the White House since then? Or even on the battlefield? How many of them were prosecuted?

'Equal protection under the law' is a fairy tale in the USA at this point and -has- been for a fairly long time.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last time this Country imprisoned a major Wall St. fraudster was the Keating 5 in the 80s.

And they were just known-name Wall St. punks.

How many war criminals have been in the White House since then? Or even on the battlefield? How many of them were prosecuted?

'Equal protection under the law' is a fairy tale in the USA at this point and -has- been for a fairly long time.
Bernie Madoff

Cannavore

Veteran
Lmao

20241001_104522.jpg

moose eater

Bernie Madoff
Madoff was a Ponzi scammer who stole from the wrong people.

Not your average Wall St. scammer.

CEOs and others at Bank of America and Citi Bank have/had engaged in serial fraudulent sale of shorts, ruining Ma and Pa America during the housing implosion, with none of them going to prison for even a short while, and the SEC repeatedly ran interference for them with meek settlements in federal courts. Including during OCCUPY, when the SEC appealed a more serious federal judge's refusal to accept their weak settlement agreement with Citi Bank. THE -SEC- appealed the judge's ruling on behalf of Citi Bank.

Think about that.

Cannavore

Veteran
steal from the oligarchs = you get time
steal from the peasants = unless theyre willing to give up themselves because they do it too, they ain't arresting anyone

Latest posts

Latest posts