What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GenghisKush

Actually the amount of aid has been pretty much the same for a long time including during the trump administration. There was a recent spike in military aid after the October 7th attack by Hamas. The Republicans controlled the House so they were part of that increase. So it isn't just the "dems" giving money to Israel. It's a bipartisan charity. But it's strictly military aid so they can defend themselves. But they need to start paying for it themselves.

I'm glad that the economic aid stopped after Obama took office and hasn't resumed. Israel doesn't need economic aid. The Democrats ended that.

1727663847265.png

Good points. If I may...

The US has spent thus far "about $310 billion (adjusted for inflation) in total economic and military assistance" supporting Israel since its founding in 1948.

In contrast: over the course of the so-called War on Terror, the US spent over $400 billion (not adjusted for inflation) for air conditioning alone. All of the bombs and salaries and hospitals and food and other provisions cost extra.

Which is the better value?

1727663619540.png

Facts and the truth don't matter to maga. They believe what they're told. They lack critical thinking skills. They live in a maga echo chamber feeding off each other.

The same is true of the illiberal left. Both groups are obedient, many are shockingly eager to do as they're told.

greyfader

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has called for "one really violent day" to crack down on shoplifting, drawing comparisons to The Purge and to Kristallnacht in 1930s Germany.

i think we should also have a "really violent day" against billionaires who commit fraud!

xtsho

There needs to be a harsh response to these gang thieves. Don't know what that is but something needs to change.

I agree but trump calling for a violent day at the hands of police is not the answer. It's not just a violation of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution it's just reprehensible. It shows how truly evil trump is. If he could he'd have his opponents rounded up and executed he would.

trump is a mentally unstable old man that instead of atoning for all the wrongs he's done during his life as he gets closer to death he instead wants vengeance against all of those that he has determined to have done him wrong. Instead of humility and compassion in the twilight of his life he chooses hate and rage. If you see any of his recent rallies it's more than obvious that he's lost his mind. He's a madman.

xtsho

One thing about trump is that he's a damn good salesman.

Grifting at it's finest.

Everything Donald Trump Has Sold to Supporters

The below list includes items available via the Trump 2024 campaign, and other items not related to the campaign or the Trump Organization.

• "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) hats
  • T-shirts
  • Sweatshirts/Hoodies
  • Trump socks
  • Trump campaign flags
  • Jewelry
  • Mugs
  • Signs & Banners
  • Trump Coins
  • Calendars
  • Trump's authored books (including The Art of the Deal and Crippled America)
  • Books endorsed by Trump (various political or conservative literature)
  • Trump action figures/dolls (available from third-party retailers)
  • Autographed photos (often part of fundraising packages)
  • Commemorative medallions or plates
  • Challenge coins
  • Phone cases
  • Laptop decals and stickers
  • Trump-branded vitamins or supplements: These are not available through official channels and were associated with past ventures like the Trump Network
  • Trump Wine
  • Trump bottled water: No longer widely available; previously branded as "Trump Ice"
  • Trump cologne ("Success by Trump")
  • Trump 2024 merchandise
  • Trump NFTs
  • Trump watches
  • Trump bibles
1727724455586.png

Hiddenjems

The same is true of the illiberal left. Both groups are obedient, many are shockingly eager to do as they're told.
I remember being taught that a large percentage of people are latent totalitarian, just waiting to be told what to do, because obeying instruction is something they see as a virtue.

From my perspective it seems to be around 10-15% of dems are blueanon crazy and around the same percentage of trump voters are maga worshippers.

Personally I can’t understand any ideology that isn’t founded on a set of principles that apply to everyone.

moose eater

Hiddenjems

Every republican I knew in 2015 hated trump. Some of them became fans, but most vote for him because they hate dems.

Most dems I know try to deny the crazy shit pushed by the super woke, but vote for any dem because trump.