What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

RobFromTX

because theyre in office. do you really think republicans wouldnt have done excatly what the biden admin has been doing?

evangelical republicans literally think jesus is gonna come back to life in israel or some shit
Well it appears you're a leftist marxist today instead of a moderate centrist fascist 😂

I love this place. I mean why make a sock puppet when you can just express your many sides

greyfader

People are confused about immigration. If you show up unannounced on the American border, you’re illegal. If they go on to grant legal status, you still came here illegally.

If you rob a store and the courts say it’s ok now, you’re still a robber.
no, you came to the border unannounced and asked for asylum and it was granted. you did not come to the border and cross it illegally. there's a huge difference.

so, they are not here illegally.

moose eater

no, you came to the border unannounced and asked for asylum and it was granted. you did not come to the border and cross it illegally. there's a huge difference.

so, they are not here illegally.
Some asylum seekers were allowed in while their claims were sorted out. Then it became a much greater political football. Such as it is now.

greyfader

another 8 billion to israel should fix these problems right up

so, they make swimming pool products.

According to its website, BioLab is based in Lawrenceville and is the "swimming pool and spa water care division of KIK Consumer Products."
The company makes brands, including BioGuard and SpaGuard, that it says "pioneered computerized water testing and the 3-step system for pool and spa care."
BioLab also touts among its products as "leading brands of specialty chemicals" Natural Chemistry, SeaKlear, AquaPill and the Coral Sea. They also say they produce professional line products called ProGuard and Pro Series.

moose eater

If Trump gets in again, that will become abundantly clear, just as it was during his first term.
"No, go ahead and move your Capitol to Jerusalem. Never mind international laws, borders, or the illegal occupations. We'll turn a blind eye. Hey, how's that AIPAC deposit to my campaign coffers coming?"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Newsmax, Fox, and OANN all lied about the 2020 election. Rudy G was disbarred. All paid a heavy price for their deception. All of Trump's supporters know this yet still believe a word these people say. It makes no sense.

I'm not sure if this is all of the lawsuits..

Screenshot_20240929-152714_Instagram.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Well it appears you're a leftist marxist today instead of a moderate centrist fascist 😂

I love this place. I mean why make a sock puppet when you can just express your many sides
ive never been moderate dont know what youre talking about

Cannavore

Veteran
so, they make swimming pool products.

According to its website, BioLab is based in Lawrenceville and is the "swimming pool and spa water care division of KIK Consumer Products."
The company makes brands, including BioGuard and SpaGuard, that it says "pioneered computerized water testing and the 3-step system for pool and spa care."
BioLab also touts among its products as "leading brands of specialty chemicals" Natural Chemistry, SeaKlear, AquaPill and the Coral Sea. They also say they produce professional line products called ProGuard and Pro Series.
chlorine bombs for all

Cannavore

Veteran
is biden even still alive? this retard not gonna even get one of his aids to tweet about the floods at the very least?

moose eater

Because both sides of the aisle are pro-corporation, pro-Wall St., and their constituents come in last, if at all.

Welcome to corporatist Amerika, where Wall St. rules, and the rest of us are simply responsible for boosting the GDP, regardless of our needs.

greyfader

i know all that, moose, but it seems to me that they could at least put these factories some place where an accident does the least harm.

Hiddenjems

"No, go ahead and move your Capitol to Jerusalem. Never mind international laws, borders, or the illegal occupations. We'll turn a blind eye. Hey, how's that AIPAC deposit to my campaign coffers coming?"
I was hoping trumps anti-war position would carry over to Israel. But it does not. It’s a shame that if I want to vote to keep America out of wars, I have to vote for big govt at home (stein).

Our choices are disgusting. After being tricked by Obama the first time, I haven’t voted for a president.

Hiddenjems

You maga have a hard time understanding anything other than what you were told when you were indoctrinated into the cult of maga.

Nobody is ok with the mutilation of children. Who's mutilating children? And even though I'm against it, it's none of my business what someone else does with their body. That should stay within the family. And if they make the decision to undergo some form of sex reassignment that is not magas business just as it's none of mine.

The race to the bottom is trump and maga. That group of clowns win hands down. A bunch of fools lacking any common sense. Driven by qanon, conspiracies, fear, hate, an absolutely nothing positive. That's how cults are.

As far as sides go, there is plenty of idiocy on both. The fact is that the maga right has taken idiocy to another level. They think they're the ones for freedom and justice but in fact it's the opposite. They're the ones for infringing on others rights and locking people up they don't agree with.

maga is a damn cult and trump is the leader. You just can't see it for what it is because you're part of it and are caught up in it. One of these days you'll look back and realize how foolish being a member of maga was. Or maybe you won't.

trump is a modern day Jim Jones. maga worships him. His cult is just much bigger.

Is a maga member hiding in the shadows ruining your life? Hating opposition voters is gross, and a trait of totalitarianism.

moose eater

Not familiar with this situation but often they are. But then urban sprawl creeps closer and closer.
Cities and Counties/Boroughs invite industry in and give them tax breaks up the ass hoping for windfalls later on down the road.

We've even forfeited some residential air space in the Fairbanks North Star Borough in order to afford the military being permitted to break the sound barrier with fighter jets at lower altitudes, because the Borough is aware of the boost to the economy that the military really represents.

Even tax breaks for contractors for local housing in the North Pole area for what was anticipated to be off-base housing for the new families coming in to support the F-35's.

The local Borough spent close to a cumulative $1 to $2 million to romance, and wine and dine the DoD into placing the F-35s here at Eielson Air Base at a time that the F-35's were notorious for poor cockpit sighting in re. to the pilot's ground view, they performed poorly at that time in cold weather, and we are much further from the Coast than Elmendorf Air Base in Anchorage.

And that ignores the history, however limited, of military aircraft crashes in or near residential areas.

It's ALL about the $$Benjamins$$.

xtsho

Is a maga member hiding in the shadows ruining your life? Hating opposition voters is gross, and a trait of totalitarianism.

If all the crap maga believes came to fruition every Americans life would be worse off as would many around the world.

maga = going backwards.

Smart people look to the future.

trump is nothing but doom and gloom. Fear and hate.

The words of a lunatic. Anyone that can listen to the hate filled word salad that comes out of trumps mouth and still support him are rotten inside. He sounds like adolph hitler, benito mussolini, or any of the many tyrants that have used fear and hate to divide and seize power. Hell, even his VP pick compared him to hitler.

"Vance has acknowledged his past remark comparing Trump to "America's Hitler," stressing his views on the former president have changed."

his views changed when he decided to join trump and use the ignorant maga as a rung in the ladder on his quest for power the same way trump did. He's now one of the inner circle of the cult.

xtsho

And yet its the dems giving all our money to israel :unsure:

Actually the amount of aid has been pretty much the same for a long time including during the trump administration. There was a recent spike in military aid after the October 7th attack by Hamas. The Republicans controlled the House so they were part of that increase. So it isn't just the "dems" giving money to Israel. It's a bipartisan charity. But it's strictly military aid so they can defend themselves. But they need to start paying for it themselves.

I'm glad that the economic aid stopped after Obama took office and hasn't resumed. Israel doesn't need economic aid. The Democrats ended that.

1727659157055.png

xtsho

Newsmax, Fox, and OANN all lied about the 2020 election. Rudy G was disbarred. All paid a heavy price for their deception. All of Trump's supporters know this yet still believe a word these people say. It makes no sense.

I'm not sure if this is all of the lawsuits..

View attachment 19075627

Facts and the truth don't matter to maga. They believe what they're told. They lack critical thinking skills. They live in a maga echo chamber feeding off each other.