What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Israel needs a new leader IMO. His war with Hamas is used as an excuse to murder all Palestinian people.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It makes it easy to steal more land when all the people are dead.

I've posted this before.
Children as young as 3 are not qualified to undergo operations to change their gender, medical experts say. Nationally-recognized medical guidelines recommend patients be at least 15 years old to receive the surgeries, and only then in special circumstances. 17 for none gentital procedures. 18 or older at the time of surgery for gender-affirming genital procedures.

parental consent before doctors will perform surgeries on anhy child under 18

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
What the hell does that have to do with the cult of maga worshipping trump like he's a god?

View attachment 19075400
View attachment 19075394
View attachment 19075395
View attachment 19075402

trump-tattoo-1725525631.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Good grief. I see you are a believer in the maga lies and nonsense. The Hatians in Springfield Ohio are not illegals. They are here legally. They are here under TPS which stands for Temporary Protected Status. They are helping provide a workforce to the many manufacturing companies that have opened facilities in the area that need reliable workers to operate.

As for cutting off the breasts of 14 year olds, you are really out there drinking that maga koolaid.

Hiddenjems

People are confused about immigration. If you show up unannounced on the American border, you’re illegal. If they go on to grant legal status, you still came here illegally.

If you rob a store and the courts say it’s ok now, you’re still a robber.

moose eater

People are confused about immigration. If you show up unannounced on the American border, you’re illegal. If they go on to grant legal status, you still came here illegally.

If you rob a store and the courts say it’s ok now, you’re still a robber.
That's not exactly what the special circumstances for asylum seekers in the US laws say.

xtsho

So you’re ok with mutilating children as long as you can point at someone else’s idiocy on the other side?

The “at least I’m not as bad as them” thinking is a race to the bottom.

You maga have a hard time understanding anything other than what you were told when you were indoctrinated into the cult of maga.

Nobody is ok with the mutilation of children. Who's mutilating children? And even though I'm against it, it's none of my business what someone else does with their body. That should stay within the family. And if they make the decision to undergo some form of sex reassignment that is not magas business just as it's none of mine.

The race to the bottom is trump and maga. That group of clowns win hands down. A bunch of fools lacking any common sense. Driven by qanon, conspiracies, fear, hate, an absolutely nothing positive. That's how cults are.

As far as sides go, there is plenty of idiocy on both. The fact is that the maga right has taken idiocy to another level. They think they're the ones for freedom and justice but in fact it's the opposite. They're the ones for infringing on others rights and locking people up they don't agree with.

maga is a damn cult and trump is the leader. You just can't see it for what it is because you're part of it and are caught up in it. One of these days you'll look back and realize how foolish being a member of maga was. Or maybe you won't.

trump is a modern day Jim Jones. maga worships him. His cult is just much bigger.

xtsho

It was the republicans fault for this hurricane. The republicans I tell you!

View attachment 19075617

How could that be? There is no longer a Republican party. It's the party of maga.

Any real Republican with any courage is supporting Harris or they're sitting this one out.

Former Republican Sen. Jeff Flake is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris because of his conservative values — not in spite of them — he said Saturday in an interview announcing his support for the Democratic presidential nominee.

“I'm a conservative. I believe in the rule of law,” Flake said during an interview at The Nile Coffee Shop in Mesa on Saturday afternoon. “First and foremost, I want to support a presidential candidate that respects the rule of law, somebody who, if they lose an election, wouldn't try to use the presidential powers to overturn that election.”

“If you are a conservative, then you believe in the rule of law and you believe in limited government, economic freedom, individual responsibility, free trade. And I think that if you look at the two candidates, Kamala Harris represents more of those views than Donald Trump,” Flake said. “I don't agree with everything that the Harris campaign has put out. That's not necessary. I've never agreed with the entire platform of any Republican I voted for.”

“Her support for our allies abroad, that's important to me. Recognition that tariffs actually would increase inflation and increase costs on U.S. consumers, that's important. And her recognition that immigration reform is one, important and two, it needs to be bipartisan,” Flake said.

“I've never supported Donald Trump. I didn’t in 2016. I didn’t in 2020. And there's been no conduct over the past four years that would cause me to support him this time,” Flake said. “Kamala Harris, I served with her in the Senate. I know of her character.”

Flake opted not to run for reelection in 2018, saying, “There may not be a place for a Republican like me” in the new GOP.

Cannavore

Veteran
"climate change is fake, why would we waste our money on infrastructure when we can spend all of our resources on banning trans athletes and drag queens and books that mention gay people while giving all of our money to cops and israel?" - republicans

moose eater

I do recall many Republicans aligned with Orrin Hatch and others, who were close to the fundamentalist Christians' stances in the South and Southwest US claiming that AIDS/HIV was a product of God's wrath on the LGBTQ+ community, and those who stood up for them.

Not a whole lot different than claiming the Republicans brought about a hurricane.

I mean, if horrific outcomes on various populations, as defined by weather, lack of weather, other emergencies, etc., are the product of Divine Interventions and karmic justice from the Cosmos, then maybe we ought to look to those places currently tormented by rampant fires, floods, locusts, droughts, etc., which brings Texas to mind.

Maybe, just maybe, if there -is- a God, that God is tired of others claiming and wrongfully defining their intentions for them, and are seeking to punish those shirtsleeve faux Christians for being so fucking pompous as to claim to know what God's will and reasons are?

That's what I (maybe) get from the catastrophes on the weather and farming maps today. I mean, if I'm to agree with the likes of Orrin Hatch, et al, and all the other superstitious mental midgets immersed in their partisan pompous religious bullshit.

If I were a pompous shirtsleeve Chirstian (or other religious fundamentalist nutbar) in one of these places, known for banning reproductive rights for women, imprisoning pot smokers, etc., I might take it as a clue that I should sit down and shut the fuck up for a bit... lest my farm be washed the fuck away...

Edit: "And on that Day, many will claim my name, but I will not know them..."

Last edited:

RobFromTX

"climate change is fake, why would we waste our money on infrastructure when we can spend all of our resources on banning trans athletes and drag queens and books that mention gay people while giving all of our money to cops and israel?" - republicans
And yet its the dems giving all our money to israel :unsure:

moose eater

Not exactly an accurate statement. -Some- of the Rs simply wanted to use that military funding as a hold-out poker chip in exchange for other demands (or 'concessions'). The Rs are equally run (influenced) by AIPAC.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
because theyre in office. do you really think republicans wouldnt have done excatly what the biden admin has been doing?

evangelical republicans literally think jesus is gonna come back to life in israel or some shit