What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

jill stein is 100% fraud.

And despite her attempts to appease Russian interests and siphon off the vote Harris will still be the next President of the United States of America.

jill stein can go to hell. Fake ass bitch.
The frightened smears of the corporatist, war-mongering Dems has no bearing on truth.

xtsho

The frightened smears of the corporatist, war-mongering Dems has no bearing on truth.

Oh good grief. She's so fake it's dripping off of her. She leaves a trail of slime.

I don't have any issue with a third party candidate but jill stein is nothing but a self serving piece of crap that would rather trump wins. That says it all. She's pure scum.

moose eater

Oh good grief. She's so fake it's dripping off of her. She leaves a trail of slime.

I don't have any issue with a third party candidate but jill stein is nothing but a self serving piece of crap that would rather trump wins. That says it all. She's pure scum.
Yep, and the last time some alleged a portfolio loaded with weapons contractor investments, it was shown to be bullshit.

Carry on.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Watching this interview with Jill Stein told me everything IO needed to know about at, as xtsho put it, that fake ass bitch.

moose eater

If contrasted to the less-than-sincere attributes of either Trump or Harris, Stein's solid gold.

And she hasn't ordered the deaths or contributed to the deaths of millions, or locking up drug users or dealers in private prisons, bailed out Wall St. from its crimes, or authorized the illegal invasions of umpteen countries.

She'll have my family's votes this November.

Hiddenjems

If contrasted to the less-than-sincere attributes of either Trump or Harris, Stein's solid gold.

And she hasn't ordered the deaths or contributed to the deaths of millions, or locking up drug users or dealers in private prisons, bailed out Wall St. from its crimes, or authorized the illegal invasions of umpteen countries.

She'll have my family's votes this November.
Stein is the only anti war platform running now.

My mother will vote for her, and I’m 90% sure I’ll sit out the presidential race, and as usual only vote local issues.

moose eater

My mother will vote for her, and I’m 90% sure I’ll sit out the presidential race, and as usual only vote local issues.
Like any other issues, locally is where the changes start.

That, and knowing that the 'leaders' almost never actually lead, especially where change is concerned. Real change starts in off-shoots and movements that originally have few members but grow because they're righteous.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Like any other issues, locally is where the changes start.

That, and knowing that the 'leaders' almost never actually lead, especially where change is concerned. Real change starts in off-shoots and movements that originally have few members but grow because they're righteous.
an obvious example is cannabis legalization slowly spreading with zero assistance from up top-IE the federal govt. "leaders" my ass...

moose eater

an obvious example is cannabis legalization slowly spreading with zero assistance from up top-IE the federal govt. "leaders" my ass...
Anti-war, Wall St. , Drug Policy reform, wages, and many more issues, the leaders have always been followers.

Their handlers and staff are typically/traditionally far too busy reading polls, figuring out what's safe to say they believe in, like the shallow fucking stuffed-shirt mercenary narcissists they are.

xtsho

Who are “you people”?

Slavery was best for the majority, it was a bad policy to say the least.

Do you have a mirror?

A small minority of Americans were slave owners. The majority did not own slaves and were against the barbaric enslavement of others. Have you heard of the Civil War?

Stein is a fraud.

It's amazing how people fall for false prophets. She's not much different than trump with regards to having a cult like following. It's just a smaller cult. She's managed by those who's interests do not align with what's best for America.

She's 100% fraud. Anyone that would sit at a table with pootin and michael flynn is an enemy of America.

1727333450646.png

Latest posts

Latest posts