What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

I'm not interested in anything done by the GOV about drugs. Go talk to some street addicts. Ask them if free opiates would stop them from using more to get them the high they want.. A free dose is only to curb their sickness not to get them high.

Being a cancer survivor I've taken Opiets for decades. I've never hurt someone or stolen anything to get high or stop withdrawals from Opites. Brain chemistry has a big impact on what a person will do. I didn't care how sick I got..Harming or stealing from others was never a choice no matter how much pain I was in.

Yes, this is the only thing that will work. Let people make their own decisions. If they OD that was their decision. They should carry a card that says do not resuscitate when I OD. They know the risk.
Neither the Liverpool Project, nor the studies regarding inordinate numbers of opioid receptor sites in the brains of opiate addicts involve administration/running the projects by government, nor did I say they did. Why would you assume they did?

Do you really think that in my past lines of work and being close to a family member's opiate treatment/methadone program and syringe exchange, I haven't spoken with street addicts?

I have well over 2 million road miles under my ass, and much of that was done by thumb as a younger man. Do you think maybe there were addicts among the thousands of people I rubbed shoulders with?

Edit: Every client in the Liverpool clip done by 60 Minutes -was- a street addict.

Last edited:

moose eater

Of course they don't pay the same. At least Cuban is advocating for them to pay more.
So was Buffet. Nothing happened with that either.

Each year both parties and their respective players strut forth feel-good proposals that they -KNOW- won't have a chance in hell of passing, and it's often a trap of a set-up for the other team(s) to get caught shooting it down on camera/tape so they can point fingers further, but it rallies the cheer-leader munchkins to paint them as do-gooders, when they typically know well in advance, as stated, that what they've proposed has zero chance of passing.

Think this is a coincidence?

It's C-grade political theatrics at best. Deceit at worst. Well, maybe not at worst, but rather somewhere in the middle of the continuum.

Watched that nonsense play out for the simpletons for years.

xtsho

So was Buffet. Nothing happened with that either.

Each year both parties and their respective players strut forth feel-good proposals that they -KNOW- won't have a chance in hell of passing, and it's often a trap of a set-up for the other team(s) to get caught shooting it down on camera/tape so they can point fingers further, but it rallies the cheer-leader munchkins to paint them as do-gooders, when they typically know well in advance, as stated, that what they've proposed has zero chance of passing.

Think this is a coincidence?

It's C-grade political theatrics at best. Deceit at worst. Well, maybe not at worst, but rather somewhere in the middle of the continuum.

Watched that nonsense play out for the simpletons for years.

I choose optimism.

greyfader

The fact that you are accusing me of being someone else, because of what and how I post is a little concerning, do you want me to be someone else? A new (non posting) user who has been lurking for years can't finally decide to join up and put a voice out there? Yeah I prob had an account like years ago with another email I don't use anymore but so what. Check my IP all you want.

What you don't seem to get Mr USA is that the Dems (probably reps too) use catch phrases when speaking to the the public. In my view they are using democracy as a keyword and for a divisive end, not a unifying one.

It's funny how you don't comment about anything related to the dems trying to squash constitutional rights, hmmm. Nothing to see there right?
you don't do much fishing, do you, son?

if you have read any of my many posts in this thread you would know that i'm not a democrat or a republican.

i quit the republicans when trump first ran for office in 2015.

i confess that i want trump to lose this election worse than god hates sin. i can't stand the sob! he is a liar, cheat, thief, mentally ill asshole who licks the asses of dictators!

i'm an independent but i think it's important to remove trump from the playing field this election.

xtsho

you don't do much fishing, do you, son?

if you have read any of my many posts in this thread you would know that i'm not a democrat or a republican.

i quit the republicans when trump first ran for office in 2015.

i confess that i want trump to lose this election worse than god hates sin. i can't stand the sob! he is a liar, cheat, thief, mentally ill asshole who licks the asses of dictators!

i'm an independent but i think it's important to remove trump from the playing field this election.

I quit when McCain chose sarah palin as his running mate. Looking back, that was the beginning of maga. That was the beginning of the end for the Republican party. They embraced that know nothing hate monger. Then trump came along and took it to another level. Feeding off the fear an hate of the weak and ignorant.

By the time McCain realized what he had unleashed it was too late. He told maga to "Fuck Off" when he cast his no vote to repeal Obamacare. So in my book he redeemed himself for that fateful mistake of giving a moron like palin a platform to spew her hate and ignorance.. Obama gave a truly eloquent eulogy. And trump the sitting President was not invited to the funeral.

Once trump loses I hope we can get back to some form of normalcy. I hope. But I fear the moron magats will try and stage another coup.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
important ? i'd have said "existentially critical for the nations future".
Once trump loses I hope we can get back to some form of normalcy. I hope. But I fear the moron magats will try and stage another coup.
they know he will lose the vote. their hope, that they have already laid groundwork for, is to have election folks refuse to certify the votes and let the Supreme Court send it to the House of Representatives, where the GOP has an edge. that is what stands between us and our very own Mussolini & utter legal/political chaos for the foreseeable future. :mad:

Latest posts

Latest posts