What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on, they are all the same. Rich people do rich people shit. Elect someone who isn't rich(less than 1 million net worth) and we might see change fo the better

GenghisKush

so what lol

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

No one forces her to profit from projects that she (and you) describe as Genocidal. The fact is she has more $$ invested in the US defense industry and Israeli businesses than Walz and Harris combined.

moose eater

That was a man, a President and statesman, with balls, heart, integrity, humbleness, morality, and more. I'd vote for him twice again in a heartbeat.

When shit went sideways he didn't seek a fall guy. He knew where the buck stopped.

The nationalists and war-mongers despised him for being the humanitarian he was.

So Hai

So was josef mengele

View attachment 19066486

And yes I know stein is Jewish. I'm just saying being a doctor means nothing.
So this is the face of dr Mengele that John Sexton remembered having manufactured ”a beautiful translucent soap, made from the boiled remains of the murdered jews” in the factories of Auschwitz?

O Doctor Mengele, if my son was in your hands,
what fine lampshade would you make of him?
What cure would yours be,
for the light that is smothered inside him?

- John Saxton, Vortex

It is easy to see that it could all happen again unless you people cleanse Gaza from human animals and build nice beach front villas because the settlers want to see the sea. It is a romantic idea, like imagining a nazi doctor turning your autistic child into a lamp.

I think …
Go for it irish, might as well think before they make it illegal.

So Hai

wow they made boiled jew soap in Auschwitz. I learn something new on here everyday chief
Indeed they made soap and lampshades from jewish victims, plus some other things from the hair. There where burial processions for soap and monuments have been erected.

The video did not say if there was ever erected monuments for lampshades or that other stuff that nazis made, but he did call to remember what Amalek did. Never forget,

Now you understand the importance to vote, either for Trump or Harris: continue weapons deliveries or palestinian amaleks will make soap and stuff like their german ancestors.

Eltitoguay

I wonder what colorful fabrications the nationalists and racists fabricate in SE Asia when they want to cast doubt on the wholesomeness of immigrants, where eating dogs and/or felines(?) is more normal?
"They ate my kids", maybe?
This could lead to a contest of one-ups-manship among such types.
Not related to emigration and its demonization, but to hunger:

My mother's family (and most of her surroundings) had to eat stray cats, in their own country in Western Europe, for several decades. They told children like my mother that it was a rabbit... They also took advantage of the potato peelings that other wealthier families discarded, as a substitute for the potato itself...

And the above (and really worse and more degrading things) with my grandfather having a job as a miner, and my grandmother and the two oldest children working as seasonal workers in agriculture. (During vendimia, the grape harvest, for example, they were paid with the grapes in the worst condition, and bread. And they ate that for days and weeks... Our own "grapes of wrath", I guess).

...Excuse the offtopic, cos I know that it does not have a strict relationship with the comments of the US electoral campaign (or maybe it does?)...(By the way, all this under a political and economic regime very much to Trump's taste: not in vain does he finance and share his "circle of advisors-ideologists" with the political heirs and nostalgics of that regime.)

Good luck and health to enjoy it.

Last edited:

So Hai

Poet warriors. There've always been oppressors and oppression. It's what people do about it that matters.

Indeed in politics nothing matters more than what is decided on the battlefield, and Russia continues to liberate the Ukraine from nazis.

74340D90-1E7F-427F-80FE-B02ADC2B3769.jpeg

The question raised in american election due to russian meddling.

So Hai

How is destruction liberation?

Putin is killing Ukrainians.

Plain and simple.

He wants to take over Ukraine and control the ports in the Black Sea.

It's got nothing to do with Nazis.

It has only been publicly known and reported on for a decade☝️

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's not bait.

It's an outright lie.

Obviously Russia invaded Ukraine for a land grab.

They're not saving anyone from anything, they're killing Ukrainian people.

It's apparent that they don't respect Ukrainian lives and are simply trying to take control of the country.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In his new book, The Nazis Next Door, Lichtblau reports that thousands of Nazis managed to settle in the United States after World War II, often with the direct assistance of American intelligence officials who saw them as potential spies and informants in the Cold War against the Soviet Union. Most Americans knew little about the Nazis among them. And then in 1979, media reports and congressional interest finally spurred the creation of a Nazi-hunting unit with the Justice Department.

Trump has claimed his father was born/raised in Germany.. This was proven false but Trump likes Nazism ideologies and that is why he says things like this and also from Hitler's books he read..
July 14, 2015: Trump tweets a picture with SS soldiers in background.
March 8, 2016: Trump responds to “Hail Trump” calls and Hitler comparisons
January 11, 2017: “Are we living in Nazi Germany?”
January 19, 2017: Sebastian Gorka, top Trump aide, appears on Fox News wearing Nazi gear
2017-2020: Trump compares his crowd turnout to Hitler’s (twice)
June 18, 2020: Facebook takes down Trump ad featuring Nazi symbol.
November-December, 2023: “I’ve never read Mein Kampf” but used poisoning the blood of our country,”from the book.
March 2024: John Kelly says Trump said “Hitler did some good things”
May 21, 2024: “Unified Reich”Trump campaign post once again allowed Nazi imagery.
June 23, 2024: ‘Ovens’ joke Trump was making a joke about the Nazi ovens and killing people.