What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Astronaut would be cool.

Textbook takeoff procedure that Bruce Dickinson was able to do.

I'm not oversimplifying anything. I stated it was hard work and takes determination.

You just want to argue. I get it. But what is your argument? That I agree that it's difficult to become a pilot?
Becoming a pilot isn't that hard. I know several. I've been invited on trips but always declined. They give out Pilots licenses like they're candy.

This is where you started off. Then you went to google and YouTube trying to pretend you knew what you were talking about. If you want to call getting corrected an argument, suit yourself.

right

Well then you obviously know the city and how great it is/was/will be again.

You understand why I think so highly of my home town.
Oh he'll ya I still love Portland. I'm happy to hear that you guys are turning it around. We had a 2 bedroom in Beverton with an indoor pool and a yard for only $750 back then too. I used to love to walk by the river as well. We had a blast . Some of my fondest memories were from there. 20 + years ago.
Since then I have been back for extended periods. Many times. Something keeps drawing me back

xtsho

This is where you started off. Then you went to google and YouTube trying to pretend you knew what you were talking about. If you want to call getting corrected an argument, suit yourself.

Oh good grief. I've known several people that had pilots licenses. Any of them could have taken it further if they had wanted to.

I posted a youtube video of a legendary Heavy Metal icon flying a 747 across the planet. That was just to show the vast pool of people that can learn to pilot a commercial jet. He might not have been flying for United but he had passengers and a crew on the plane and made numerous takeoffs and landing without issue.

I don't understand why you're trying to make this into something more than it is. We all agree that being a commercial pilot is difficult but it's not something most a good portion of the population couldn't do. It's a job that requires skills just like any other. Some require more than others. Some people are capable of doing almost anything if they put their minds to it. You make it seem like it's something only a chosen few can do. It's not.

xtsho

Oh he'll ya I still love Portland. I'm happy to hear that you guys are turning it around. We had a 2 bedroom in Beverton with an indoor pool and a yard for only $750 back then too. I used to love to walk by the river as well. We had a blast . Some of my fondest memories were from there. 20 + years ago.
Since then I have been back for extended periods. Many times. Something keeps drawing me back

I graduated from Beaverton High. Born in Portland but moved around the Metro area. Most of my childhood and teens was living in Beaverton. Now that's a great little city that stands on it's own. Very nice residential areas. Although they are having some issues like most cities. The police there are nothing to play with and maintain law and order. I remember when it had far less than 30,000 people. Now it's around 100,000.

I understand why you are drawn back. It's a great place to live.

Beaverton has the Nike headquarters, Intel has a massive presence, and then all the supporting high tech companies bring lots of people making good money to the area. Expensive housing prices in this area though which is why I'm glad I bought years ago before prices quadrupled in the last 20 years.

moose eater

From StopTheDrugWar.org at DRCNet.org

HARRIS CAMPAIGN ACCUSES TRUMP OF LYING ABOUT POT POLICY

https://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/harris-campaign-accuses-trump-lying-about-pot-policy-houston-narc-goes-trial-murder-more

ADKq_NaYIltN_vmKasjy3zHekP7U7xZMwFhPe7bUcjCl2mQxO7_wgQQYfOwXLeUOF1MInGEoL97OwVZK9F2eq4uZuJSwLseHknM9j6dAuCklZQufFK-So2bdPLqXg59gNy0nvZYD3_1XO8XZ8C__uLtFZtPKgEUc6BOCH2qIW-WGBfkJr2meqCzi=s0-d-e1-ft

Kamala Harris (Creative Commons)

Marijuana Policy

Harris Campaign Accuses Trump of Lying About Supporting Marijuana Reform But Fails to Detail Her Pot Platform. The campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris (D) is arguing that Donald Trump's recent support for marijuana reform is "blatant pandering" and runs contrary to his administration's record on marijuana policy. Since last weekend, Trump has signaled support for Florida's Amendment 3 marijuana legalization initiative and for rescheduling at the federal level.

"Donald Trump cannot paper over his extensive record of dragging marijuana reform backward," the Harris campaign said in a statement. "As president, Trump cracked down on nonviolent marijuana offenses -- undermining state legalization laws, opposed safe banking legislation, and even tried to remove protections for medical marijuana," spokesperson Joseph Costello told NBC News on Monday. "Donald Trump does not actually believe in marijuana reform, but the American people are smart enough to see through his campaign lies."

But although Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions rescinded Obama-era guidance urging prosecutorial discretion in enforcing the marijuana laws, no large-scale federal crackdown occurred. He did not publicly oppose or support marijuana banking legislation.

The Harris campaign has been mum about its candidate's position on the issue, and a new, long-awaited policy page on her campaign web site does not address the issue. However, Harris previously sponsored a marijuana legalization bill, and at a March White House event with marijuana pardon recipients reaffirmed her support for legalization. Her running mate Gov. Walz supported several marijuana reform measures while in Congress, and signed a legalization bill in Minnesota last year.

Attachments

• 1726287527704.png
    1726287527704.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 4

buzzmobile

Veteran

xtsho

Where is Melania? His new squeeze is the crackpot laura loomer. I'd ask why he would associate with that vile filth but like they say, birds of a feather flock together.

trump surrounds himself with the absolute worst people. It's pathetic how ignorant and disgusting some of these magats are.

Why is his arm around her and why is she pressing her breasts into his blubber? Isn't he a married man? Pure filth both of them.

1726330787179.png

Latest posts

Latest posts